(Topic ID: 164769)

BTTF - back to the future (please make it happen)

By toyotaboy

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a BTTF pinball?”

• Take my money now! 31 votes
      79%
    • Only if it made me feel like a universal studio ride 2 votes
      5%
    • Why? They made one back in 1990 6 votes
      15%

(39 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.21gigawatts_(resized).jpg
    Back-To-The-Future-2-Almanac-Receipt-1[1]_(resized).jpg
    hologram_shark_(resized).jpg
    tz_to_bttf_clock_(resized).jpg
    bttf_cabinett_(resized).jpg
    delorean_88mph_(resized).png
    bttf_shooter_lane_(resized).jpg
    bttf_shooter_launch_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evanbingham.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

Freakin' awesome.

Ok so to 'impove' upon the skill shot idea, how about if your skill shot gets the 88 or desired speed then a scoop opens up somewhere on the right side of the playfield and takes the ball below and makes it disappear in time (kicks it out wherever). Point being that if you miss the skill shot you either just loop around, or hit some standup in the back right (old man peabody's barn) to indicate that your skill shot has failed.

As far as the cabinet, I don't particularly like the backglass but I don't have a better idea. The rest of the cabinet should be made to look like a Delorean as much as possible. Keep the blue lights as an option that only goes off at certain points to indicate time travel. The topper should be Mr. Fusion. The Delorean is so cool looking and there are so many components to it.

The back wall of the playfield should be the flux capacitor directly in the middle...maybe amidst some time circuits and whatever. If you want a more integrated approach to the flux capacitor, maybe put the clock tower in the back with some other hill valley images.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evanbingham.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf-back-to-the-future-please-make-it-happen?tu=evanbingham and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.