(Topic ID: 70497)

BSM BACK IN THE LINE-UP. THANKS JOEJET!!!

By neverahighscore

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by JoeJet
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I picked up Joe's BSM today. First rate guy, smooth transaction and game as described. Anyone looking for a pin, contact Joe as he still has some beauties available. Thanks again Joe!

#2 10 years ago

That's great news.

I bought Joe's minted out CC a few years back and I agree, great guy and beautiful gameroom. Is Joe on Pinside now?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I picked up Joe's BSM today. First rate guy, smooth transaction and game as described. Anyone looking for a pin, contact Joe as he still has some beauties available. Thanks again Joe!

Thanks Joe! Enjoy..

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

That's great news.
I bought Joe's minted out CC a few years back and I agree, great guy and beautiful gameroom. Is Joe on Pinside now?

Different Joe, but he sounds like a cool dude..

#5 10 years ago

That is great! I didn't realize you were so close to getting one back. Congrats!

#6 10 years ago

Jay, This was the game I put the deposit on a weeks ago. He sold it to buy a AC/DC Premium. He's also purchasing a Star Trek Pro, Go figure-likes BSM but loves AC/DC. Make a decision yet???????????????-Joe

#7 10 years ago

Joe is one of the best guys in the hobby. Bought a LOTR from Joe. Great guy ; just a good dude. Didn't have the chance to see Joe's new gameroom as I believe he redid after I bought LOTR from him. Hope all is well with you and yours, Joe !

Mike Geib
West Chester, PA

#8 10 years ago

Joe- I think I'm going for the SM. Just have to find the right deal/condition. Might have to wait until after the holidays though. -Jay

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from michaelgeib:

Joe is one of the best guys in the hobby. Bought a LOTR from Joe. Great guy ; just a good dude. Didn't have the chance to see Joe's new gameroom as I believe he redid after I bought LOTR from him. Hope all is well with you and yours, Joe !
Mike Geib
West Chester, PA

Whats going on Mike!..Your welcome to make the trip anytime.. just be sure to bring some Tastykakes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsm-back-in-the-line-up-thanks-joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.