E0A45DEA-9766-4638-BCC0-BC34E2440863 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
91207949-9732-4ABF-B89B-7302268DB90E (resized).jpeg
CA93CAC1-5891-42C9-87F5-615CC2A294B0 (resized).jpeg
20210703_154735 (resized).jpg
20210703_154807 (resized).jpg
20210703_154755 (resized).jpg
IMG_2406 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 7 years ago

I haven't had my Bsd very long and was wondering if mine was warped or something. Crappy look from the factory.
Definitely in for one!

1 week later
#58 7 years ago

Depending on price , I'll take one of each.

1 month later
#92 7 years ago

Hoping to see a update soon!

1 week later
1 week later
#117 7 years ago

Can't wait to get mine no matter how it gets here!

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Got mine.
Highly recommend it. The original is HIDEOUS. This neatens it up immensely.

Man that looks great! Can't wait to get mine!!!

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

I have one on the way directly fro Morpheus. I'll be sure to post a review when the tombstone cover arrives.

How much are you paying for shipping and what's your eta on arrival? I'd like to get mine asap!

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm estimating a purchase of 40 units or so, possibly 50 (original and repro fit), and most likely shipping should only be about $10 per unit including tracking. Morpheus just PM'd me, and said he is off next week for holiday. I should be able to get a time estimate from him after that for the amount of units we would like sent over to the U.S. I'm also planning on ordering extra so we have a supply over here on our soil for those that come to the party late.

Can you post a list of members who are on the list ?

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

I want an original. Is the repro one for that $200 coffin drac mod. I have the drac mod that someone made that looks like the dude on the trans- lite upper right. I like it and the guy only made a few of them and the price was nice. He fits on the original coffin.

Pics?

1 week later
#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

Shipping with tracking was 24 euro, so about $60 USD delivered. The package cleared through customs last night, so I would expect to receive it Monday. I'll be sure to update the thread.

So you paid $60 just for shipping or total delivered?

1 week later
#183 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm working on the group buy. OP has been a little busy per his PM's to me, and said he would get back to me this coming week. I'll post the list I'm compiling of people that are in on a group buy this weekend at some point.
For those discussing it, unfortunately he has indicated very little, if no willingness to ship any more individual units to the U.S. Apparently he did not feel the customs paperwork and hassle for a $60 item was worth the time. I think billman is one of the few covers that OP actually shipped out from someone that paid individually. That's why I started the group buy interest with him. I absolutely want to get these, and I think our best chance for success is having a box of 60 or so shipped over in one shot to one address, then distributed from there.

Any updates on shipping? Or at least posting the list of members? Didn't think things would take this long

1 week later
#202 6 years ago

Looking to change my order to original only.

1 month later
#269 6 years ago

When will these be ready to ship to the US ?

3 weeks later
#299 6 years ago

payment and shipping info sent!

1 week later
#364 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Happy to throw a couple dollars your way if you're short some buyers who sadly backed out. I'm sure others would consider the same to get these things shipped. You are one of the good guys out there on Pinside even if I don't like your taste of trim color for BSD!!!

i second that ! maybe ill even buy a extra one... just in case

1 month later
#425 6 years ago

Will these be shipped out this week?

1 week later
#456 6 years ago

Got mine!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, I almost bought one of Brock's coffin mod a few times now. He usually does his runs intermittently, so he doesn't always have them in stock. I just shot him a PM.

Looks sweet! Did you put the new coffin decals on too?

no i didnt. waiting to get my coffin mod from brock.

#469 6 years ago

Just installed my coffin mod from Brock along with the tombstone mod and found some fitment issues.
The tombstone mod isn't angled like the original and doesn't clear the main ramp which had to be trimmed when installed with brocks coffin. See pics.
I was worried about trimming the ramp but I thought ... What the hell, I've got the new replacements anyways!
Turned out well. Pm with any questions.

#470 6 years ago

#471 6 years ago

#472 6 years ago

#473 6 years ago

Found a game play issue with both mods installed. With the larger depth of the tombstone,it comes in contact with the ball upon castle locks. Needed to adjust the tombstone slightly to the right to avoid this .

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I've extended the tombstone back with a Mylar piece so it fits behind the coffin mod. My plastic cover or ramp will need to be modified.. not cutting the ramp yet tho! Gonna try and find another solution! I will post a pic when I figure it out! (You can see the lil extension bracket I cut out of Mylar that pushed it back into the ramp)

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'd slice the back of Morpheus's piece to fit the ramp but also have concern of it hitting the ball on the coffin lock .. i would have to cut the bottom corner out to let the ball roll past & not sure I wanna use the "smash to fit" technique yet!

If I'm understanding you correctly ,
Extending the cover back will just make things worse with the tombstone mod on. Would have been great if the OP had made narrow covers for use with brocks coffin mod!

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think it would be tough to make this mod more narrow to use with Brocks coffin mod..just no room with the ball lock lights wires/sockets.. I laid the tombstone beside it for now while i figure out what I'm gonna do. Haha, don't mind it like this..but don't look quite right either!

Courious to see what you or someone else comes up with

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Thanks! Yep! Took about 30 seconds.

How did you attach it to brocks coffin? Didn't you have a clearance issue with the back of the tombstone hitting the main ramp?

#504 6 years ago

Nope. It fit like a glove. It’s attached by the screw at the top. The only thing I didn’t do was add the bottom that was on the original (whatever that red thing is called).

Can you take a pic of the back and post it?
Did you play a game with it installed? Mine was hitting the ball upon castle locks

#507 6 years ago

Your just fits as mine was hitting the main ramp and is more to the left causing the ball to hit the tombstone. Courious why it's different.

#510 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Still waiting on mine doggone it. Are the fitment issues with originals as well as the upgrade coffin?

just with brocks coffin mod.

#518 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I like the Dracula mod because it matches the image of Dracula on the translite and also the installation is plug and play and you do not have to remove the light board underneath Dracula for Dracula to fit properly into the coffin.
Gord

This is what I originally wanted. I was late to the party and the OP never came through for me. The look of both mods together is outstanding!

#524 6 years ago

Alright, I just played a game. No blockage/hangup issues with the ramps.
Here are a few pics:

Ok completely stumped on how your fits so nice. If I position mine as yours shows not to come in contact with the wire form from the main ramp I'm way off to the right.

#531 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Something definitely isn't right there. Do you have the right size hex extenders underneath the headstone panel? Something isn't assembled correctly, as Gord said Brock's coffin mod is slight larger because it fits over the original, but the headstone should still be aligned in the back. Yours is way off center to the right. I'll have to go back and look at your other photos and compare them with my machine. I should be able to pop my tombstone cover off later or tomorrow.
In 30Fathom's pics above with Brock's mod, his is totally lined up and centered.

yeah this has me baffled as the wireform from the coffin lines up, the original coffin was ok and the tombstone was centered. there just isnt enough clearance with both mods installed. i do realize that brocks mod is larger than the original.
i posted those last pics to show how mine would have to be set up in order for the tombstone not to come in contact with the ball upon castle locks in compared to 30fathoms
if you can measure the hex extenders for me that would be great !

#545 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Took my BSD and MSF to my buddy's wedding today LOL. He's on here ryandimx.

BSD at a wedding
Now I've seen everything!

#556 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Here are some pics of my set up. The two bottom hex extenders are 1 5/8" and the one on the top that the cross plastic mounts to is 2 1/4"

thanks man ! ill compare that to mine. how did BSD go over at the wedding ?

#558 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

VERY cool of you to help make your friend's wedding memorable ! Im surprised you're alive enough to post!

Dee-bow did you ever figure out how to mount your mod?

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I got 'er done! I ended up moving the wire ramp forward( a small amount) by loosening and re-tightning where it mounts.(pic#4) I also slid the plastic base of the coffin forward where the screws will no longer line up. (Pic#3)took my mylar bracket off and used original mount plate. Tried a ball on the ramp and it passes by fine!(pic#1,2) The screw to hold down the 3-D cover dont line up but i'm sure it will stay put.

Thanks for posting this. I was attempting to have everything line up and be secure. 30fathomdave didn't state that he used the same method as you. I'll give it a try on mine.

#575 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've been a little resistant, but after staring at your pic for ten minutes I think I'm ordering a color DMD. LOL

It's a must have! Go with the LCD

#608 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Ok, so I sent my tombstone cover out to Modfather along with my tombstone to match up better with my coffin mod. Turned out great. Thanks again Colson for making this happen.

Will be doing the same very soon!

3 weeks later
#618 6 years ago

Had Modfather work his magic on my tombstone !

1 month later
#646 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Search for Mollyspub 's posts..he sent his new tombtstone cover and bsd village,castle, and graveyard to the Modfather..it looks reeeal good and matches ALL the pieces together! Cheers to Colson for continuing to be a deadly pinsider!

2 months later
#714 6 years ago

Hope all goes well for you and thanks again for doing this for everyone!

2 years later
#855 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Are you guys hitting when you put the glass on? Maybe I need to adjust my coffin? I don’t see how y’all are getting a screw in there without scratching the glass. I just left the screw out.

Mines a tight fit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 5.00
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsdracula-3-d-tombstone-cover?tu=mollyspub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.