E0A45DEA-9766-4638-BCC0-BC34E2440863 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
91207949-9732-4ABF-B89B-7302268DB90E (resized).jpeg
CA93CAC1-5891-42C9-87F5-615CC2A294B0 (resized).jpeg
20210703_154735 (resized).jpg
20210703_154807 (resized).jpg
20210703_154755 (resized).jpg
IMG_2406 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

Great work!! I'm in as well, original-fit design.

I just changed my pop bump caps to LED, and the crappy original tombstone cover is the one thing that just didn't reseat properly after reassembly. What a huge hunk of junk that piece was right out of the factory. So glad that you tackled this.

I might end up grabbing a new Drac tomb as well from Brock, so let us know how the fitting goes.

1 month later
#94 7 years ago

An update would be great...my tombstone cover is still off waiting to be replaced.

#98 7 years ago

Morpheus...you still there, or did you take the blue pill?

1 week later
#108 7 years ago

So the tombstone cover is $37.50 U.S., and I'm sure nobody wants to pay another $60 U.S just for shipping.

If other members were good with it, you could ship an entire box of them to me at my shop and I could get them out to the Pinsiders that ordered them via USPS flat rate, or some other way that we all agreed upon. I was just thinking box was safest method to prevent damage during transit.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

Countrys outside EU (USA-Australia-etc.) = €18,- WITHOUT trackingnumber €24,- Trackingnumber included

I'm still open to have a good quantity of them shipped to my store, and then I could distribute them. OP could take the fee for the product from everyone, and people could just PayPal me the shipping charge via F&F so there's no fee. I definitely wouldn't upcharge anything...and I'll even bubble wrap them. The USPS charge would be the only fee.

Don't think I could get this into a small flat rate box, but definitely a medium with padding. At the most would be $13.60, and that includes tracking.

#130 7 years ago

I'm working on arrangements with OP to get a batch shipped to my store in PA...we already have the necessary customs paperwork in place for other international vendors I deal with through LOP.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

any word on putting together the US group buy?

I'm working on it. The OP sent me a PM the other day, and apparently he was a little dissuaded and overwhelmed when he went to ship one out to the States and had to deal with customs (export fee, voluminous paperwork, etc.). I tried to reassure him that a mass shipment would be less problematic, but unfortunately paperwork is part of the game. More of a reason to ship 30 - 50 units at once. I'm trying to get it done...I really want one of these for my BSD and don't want to pay $100+. I'm reaching out to him again today.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm working on it.

Quoted from marksf123:

Great - big thanks for working this for everyone.

Heard back from OP last night. I'm gathering a tally from this thread of how many U.S. buyers have chimed in as interested (repro & original fit, or both), and OP is also letting me know what interest for U.S. buys he has gotten directly, via PM or otherwise. I'm assuming that there will not be any price difference for the product itself even if we group buy --- the cost benefit will come from not having to pay the ridiculous shipping cost from Eur to USA.

I am trying to make this as simple as possible for the OP, so we can actually get these. I might just get a total and pay him directly once I have an idea of how many units we need, and then people can just pay me directly for the product + shipping. As I said before, there will be no mark up on the product, and I'll try to come up with a flat rate shipping charge to make it simple. I just might have to add a dollar or two for shipping materials / supplies so I don't go out of pocket on that. I just feel like it might get confusing if we are all sending him payments / PayPal for the product, then sending me payment for the shipping only, etc. I'd rather just get a box of them and then send them out. Simple.

He did indicate that he's been slammed with orders from Europe alone, and does not have ample products yet to fill every order, let alone a big box of them coming to us. He assured me that he will be producing more as quickly as possible, and I asked that he get back to me with a timeframe as soon as he can. I'll let everyone know as soon as I get an update.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Anyone have a pic explaining the correct version to order? Something about an adjoining plastic determining which is right for both users.

Quoted from RussMyers:

What exactly is the difference between the Original and Repro fit tombstones again?
RussM

See Post #31 from Morpheus (OP). My understanding = the original reference is if you have an original plastic set on your game. The "repro" he is referring to is if you have a Ministry of Pinball repro plastic set on your Drac. Apparently there is a slight spec difference with the MOP repro plastic set that affects how the rear tombstone plastic has to be situated / mounted. I haven't heard from anyone yet whether any other repro plastic sets (Marco, PPS) would utilize the repro tombstone cover also similar to MOP, or whether the original fit would still be compatible there. Morpheus asked if anybody could chime in that may have a different repro plastic set, but I don't see that anybody has yet.

With regard to Brock's new vamp coffin mod (pics below), I believe the original fit works with that mod. The retro might work also, but we would need confirmation of that. I ordered one from Brock, but haven't received it yet. As far as I understand it, the tombstone lock light panel did not have to be manipulated in any way to install his coffin mod. Given that, I would think that Morpheus's tombstone cover would not have to be manipulated either.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#153 6 years ago

I'm estimating a purchase of 40 units or so, possibly 50 (original and repro fit), and most likely shipping should only be about $10 per unit including tracking. Morpheus just PM'd me, and said he is off next week for holiday. I should be able to get a time estimate from him after that for the amount of units we would like sent over to the U.S. I'm also planning on ordering extra so we have a supply over here on our soil for those that come to the party late.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm hoping the covers works w/ this mod

So am I. Based on all the posts in the thread for Brock's mod, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. It looks like the clearance from the coffin lock lamps is slightly less with his mod installed, but it doesn't seem like it would infringe on the assembly of the back of the tombstone.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm hoping I'm on the list for this mass order.

Quoted from mollyspub:

Can you post a list of members who are on the list ?

Everybody that has posted as wanting one so far on this thread is on the list...I just have to compile a list of repro vs. original indications. I'll definitely post a list once I have it compiled, in case any corrections are needed.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I'd love to get the other coffin mod but there seems to be a lack of communication with it. Anyone know it its worth the trouble?

Brock is just busy, but I just PM'd him also. It's a great mod, but I missed out on it last time. Hopefully he has one left for me. Love the new avatar BTW...haha.

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Will one of these fit in a 10x6x5 inch box? What is the weight also. If one fits in that size box and the weight is under 12 ounces 1st class shipping in the US is under $5, tracking included and free $50 insurance.

They might, and I'll look into it. I thought they would be too deep for a USPS Small Flat Rate Box. Thanks for the PM too....we get stuff from ULine so I'll look there also. This thing, even in the box, can't weigh more than 12oz.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really like everything about this game, wish I had room for one.

Paul, there's always room for one more....muha hahahaha

Quoted from kvan99:

Colsond3, please change my order to an original. Much thanks

Gotcha.

#182 6 years ago

I'm working on the group buy. OP has been a little busy per his PM's to me, and said he would get back to me this coming week. I'll post the list I'm compiling of people that are in on a group buy this weekend at some point.

For those discussing it, unfortunately he has indicated very little, if no willingness to ship any more individual units to the U.S. Apparently he did not feel the customs paperwork and hassle for a $60 item was worth the time. I think Billman is one of the few covers that OP actually shipped out from someone that paid individually. That's why I started the group buy interest with him. I absolutely want to get these, and I think our best chance for success is having a box of 60 or so shipped over in one shot to one address, then distributed from there.

1 week later
#184 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Any updates on shipping? Or at least posting the list of members? Didn't think things would take this long

I planned on getting the list out last weekend, but had some things come up. Life happens, on top of me doing medical malpractice litigation for a living, being a paramedic and trying to run LOP. Plate is kind of full these days, especially with a 4 year old daughter on top of everything else. Preparing for Pinfest with the company, attending the event, and getting everything back in order after the show always sucks up some time. And Gabe's already asking me about Pintastic.

I've gotten a ton of PM's outside of those who posted in this thread, so I was just finishing compiling. I will have the list up on here by tonight or tomorrow, and hope to hear back from the OP with particulars by the end of the weekend, or perhaps Monday at the latest. He's overseas, so unfortunately I can't twist his arm.

Depending on his production and number of units, I'm hoping to have these shipped out to us, at least from him, by early June.

#185 6 years ago

Ok peeps...I've gathered the info from this thread and multiple PM's that I've received for all USA members. I've also included the Canada orders, as they should be easier to ship from here in the U.S.

Looks like we're at 79 units currently, including those who want more than 1, or both an original & repro. I have noticed that not everyone has indicated whether they want an original or repro, so I'm assuming original fit unless told otherwise.

If you wanted one, please make sure you're on the list below. I heard from Morpheus Sunday, and we're trying to firm up the number and get these things rolling!!

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Sethman – original & repro
GRB1959 – original & repro
Elicash – original
Marksf123 – original & repro
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
pingod – original & repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Buschjs – original
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original & repro
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO
ita47 – original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
mikerob34 – original & repro
annointed – original & repro
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I'll take an original. Thanks.

Added.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I'll take a custom one.

I'm assuming you meant the repro one for the repro plastic sets. I also shot you a text to make sure. Added to the list.

Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for taking this project on. It is much appreciated.
Gord

No problem.... Just really want one for my game. LOL. Everybody deserves one of these, the original one is complete junk.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Original for me .....

Noted.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

original, thanks

Quoted from blueman01:

Colsond3, an original for me as well please.

Gotcha.

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in for original.
Thanks!

Got it.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Original please!

Quoted from indypinhead:

Make mine the original version

Noted.

I heard back from Morpheus last night...he checked in on the thread and saw "The List". Waiting for an estimate on production time for 80 units and hope to hear back from him soon.

#201 6 years ago

If you haven't already, let me know original vs. repro. I'm more concerned for those who need repro...all unanswered once the order goes in I will assume original fit.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Looking to change my order to original only.

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I was already on the list, but please specify me as requesting an "original" version. Thanks.

Done and done.

#207 6 years ago

Updated list as I could no longer edit the other post. We are now at 79 units. Original - 69, Repro - 10. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Buschjs – original
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
ita47 – original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'd be interested in the original size if it's not too late?

The group buy is for USA and Canadian members....Morpheus didn't want to deal with the customs issues associated with sending each unit over here individually. I facilitated a group purchase so we wouldn't be deprived of an opportunity to get the mod. Anyone in Australia, Europe, etc. can PM him directly for an order.

#212 6 years ago

Updated list as of today (damn them for limiting the post edit feature). We are now at 82 units. Original - 71, Repro - 11. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Buschjs – original & repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
ita47 – original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original

#213 6 years ago

I also heard back from Morpheus via PM. He has been absent from posting due to opening a new business and some home renovations, but is now starting to put our order together. He actually started making the covers for us yesterday, and is estimating a 4-5 week turnaround for approx. 85 units. I'm hoping to order another 10 units at least, so I have them on hand for anybody that has missed out so far. I would assume, and I think safely, that anybody with a BSD would want one of these.

Again, the cost is 35 euros per unit ($39.50 USD). As for shipping, I will have to see how much the final "box" or boxes will cost from him to me and the customs fee, then I figure we would all just split that. For 80 something units, it should be barely anything or minimal when we break it down per person. Then perhaps come up with a flat rate for shipping the units out from my store here, figuring in a few bucks to me/LOP for materials (boxes and bubble wrap, etc.) I am contacting ULine because as Paul had mentioned, they have a box that should fit these perfectly.

Let me know how everyone wants to start paying once we have a somewhat definitive shipping date estimate. I would say PayPal via friends and family (so I don't eat money myself on fees) or sending a check? Open to thoughts or suggestions.

If anybody has other suggestions or recommendations how to make the logistics easier, please post or PM.

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Dude, I say everyone should give you $5 extra per cover so you can enjoy a nice meal or something(and definitely pay F&F).
Thanks a ton for taking this on!

Thanks Jeff...appreciate the notion. I didn't want us to miss out on this, and OP was just about done with the shipping hassle to the U.S. after just a few units. By the time all said and done including shipping 80+ of these out, it's going to be a bit of work. But at least none of us will have to look at that crappy, flimsy tombstone back ever again. I can't wait to get this thing on my BSD.

#219 6 years ago

Waiting for a shipping estimate from Morpheus's locale, and then domestic shipping rate + supplies. I believe it was $60 or so shipped directly from him for the 2 or 3 people that received them directly, so I'm waiting to finalize the cost. He is supposed to give me the dimensions of the shipping box or apparatus he intends to use in the next week or so, and I should be able to get the final cost then.

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I would be in for an original fitting one (to go with Brock's Custom Pinball mod).

Got it. Redoing the list now.

#224 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/2/2017. We are at 82 units. Original - 71, Repro - 11. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original
monkeybug - original

#227 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/5/2017. We are at 86 units. Original - 74, Repro - 12. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah - original
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original
monkeybug - original
Insaneinthedrain - original
Medisinyl - original
CraigC - original & repro

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'm in for an original

Quoted from insaneinthedrain:

Please add me to original list if not too late.

Done and done. And I just heard from Morpheus...he's finished about 20 units already and working on more. Hope to get a solid shipping guestimate by the end of the week or early next week.

#230 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'd like an original as well if possible. Thank you

Gotcha. Added.

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I'll take one of each thanks!!
-c

Noted.

#234 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/6/2017. We are at 87 units. Original - 75, Repro - 12. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah - original
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original
monkeybug - original
Medisinyl - original
freddy - original

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Derby
in for an original
Let me know when you get pricing

Added.

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Colsond3 - I would like to change my order from:

Done.

#238 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/12/2017: We are at 88 units. Original - 77, Repro - 11. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original. I should be hearing back from Morpheus in the next few days (hopefully).

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Marksf123 – repro
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah - original
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow - original
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original
monkeybug - original
Medisinyl - original
freddy - original
allsportdvd - original
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
jkdblaze - original

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Just confirming I'm in for just an original..not both!

Confirmed.

Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'd like an original sized one and will be having it shipped to my friend in Ohio and then he'll forward to me if that's okay?

Sure, that's fine. Added to the list.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Sorry,I am out now.
Sold my game to Dee-Bow.

Noted...and you'll regret moving BSD!!!

Quoted from Tmezel:

Add me to the original list.

Added.

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am in on an original

Got it. Added to the list above.

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Please add me for an original. I just took a look at my existing cover. Holy hell!!!

Added.

And yes, the original cover is complete trash. Almost looks like an afterthought..."Oh crap. We didn't cover the tombstone and light sockets. (bends non-fitting plastic). Here, just put this on." That seems accurate.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

^^Don't see my name on the list. PMed you

Saw your PM, but you were already on the list. "I never drink wine"...Clearly you do. LOL

IMG_0863 (resized).PNGIMG_0863 (resized).PNG

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Can I change mine to an original please?

Sure...done.

#255 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/19/2017: We are at 88 units. Original - 78, Repro - 10. As mentioned before, if you didn't indicate which type, I'm assuming original. Checking in with Morpheus for a status later tonight.

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Elicash – original
Marksf123 – repro
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - original
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs - original
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO - original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah - original
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow - original
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original
BoJo - original
ky-pin - original
terryb - original
monkeybug - original
Medisinyl - original
freddy - original
allsportdvd - original
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
jkdblaze - original

#256 6 years ago

Heard from Morpheus.

He's done 64 units, and has 24 left to go (well technically 29). I'm going to grab at least 5 extra for anyone that misses out initially, or picks up a BSD and wants one. He said they should be done within the next two weeks, so I'm going to start getting shipping products together. I'll get an estimate on shipping per unit with tracking and most likely start taking payments next week, or when anyone's ready. I'll also need an addy for shipping, so I would think everyone can just PM me with info.

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You got a home postal scale? I imagine most will be able to go out First Class which is half the cost of Priority.

I have one at the store with a stamps account. First class is definitely what I was planning on. Just waiting for OP to give me weight, and estimate on shipping the box from the Netherlands.

#263 6 years ago

Looking at the list in that format was giving me a migraine, so I alphabetized and broke it up a little. When everyone gets a chance, double check and make sure your name's on the list, and what you want is accurate.

Let me know if any changes need to be made, as we're getting a few more people chiming in. Right now, we are at 92 units. Original - 81, Repro - 11. This is the last call, so if you didn't indicate which type, he's making you an original.

1iblind – original
30FathomDave - original

action76 – repro
allsportdvd - original
aobrien5 – original
ArnieC

Big70 - original
bigd1979 - original
blubboman
Blueman01 - original
BoJo - original

Cserold - original
Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original
Colsond3 – original

darkryder – original
Dayhuff
Dee-Bow - original
Delta9
dijitao
dracula - repro
dudah - original

Elicash – original

freddy - original
FunOne – original

Gnatty
GoodBadUgly
Gprotein – original
Gundam_Pilot_ - original

hAbO - original

ibuypinballs - original
indypinhead - original

JeffF - original
Jeffspinballpalace
jimmyb
jkdblaze - original

Kerry_Richard - original
kevinleedrum – original
KornFreak28 – original
kvan99 – original
ky-pin - original

Marksf123 – repro
Medisinyl - original
MMP – original
Mollyspub – original
monkeybug - original
MrBellMan - original

neurokinetik
neverahighscore - repro
Norm – original & repro
NPO - original

Onemoresean - original
Out-West

PA – original
perryd
Pinballerchef – original
PinCrush
Push600

Rgman
rooftop
RussMyers – original x2

Rum-z – original
Shadow_E - original
shock_me – original
surfinvet

TechnicalSteam
terryb - original
tilted81
timtim
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
Tomtest
Tortelvis - original
turbo20lbs - original

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original

yfz450 - original

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from Big70:

Please put me down for an original

Quoted from Cserold:

I'll take original too

Added.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from EZG:

Please put me down for an original. Thanks!
e

Done.

#267 6 years ago

Updated list as of 6/25/2017. Right now, we are at 93 units. Original - 81, Repro - 12.

1iblind – original
30FathomDave - original

action76 – repro
allsportdvd - original
aobrien5 – original
ArnieC

Big70 - original
bigd1979 - original
blubboman
Blueman01 - original
BoJo - original

Cserold - original
Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original
Colsond3 – original

darkryder – original
Dayhuff
Dee-Bow - original
Delta9
dijitao
dracula - repro
dudah - original

Elicash – original

freddy - original
FunOne – original

Gnatty
GoodBadUgly - original
Gprotein – original
Gundam_Pilot_ - original

hAbO - original

ibuypinballs - original
indypinhead - original

JeffF - original
Jeffspinballpalace
jimmyb
jkdblaze - original

Kerry_Richard - original
kevinleedrum – original
KornFreak28 – original
kvan99 – original
ky-pin - original

Marksf123 – repro
Medisinyl - original
MMP – original
Mollyspub – original
monkeybug - original
MrBellMan - original

neurokinetik
neverahighscore - repro
Norm – original & repro
NPO - original

Onemoresean - original
Out-West

PA – original & repro
perryd
Pinballerchef – original
PinCrush
Push600

Rgman
rooftop
RussMyers – original x2
Rum-z – original

Shadow_E - original
shock_me – original
surfinvet

TechnicalSteam
terryb - original
tilted81
timtim
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
Tomtest
Tortelvis - original
turbo20lbs - original

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original

yfz450 - original

1 week later
#270 6 years ago

Updated list as of 7/3/2017. Right now, we are at 94 units. Original - 82, Repro - 12.

1iblind – original
27dnast - original
30FathomDave - original

action76 – repro
aobrien5 – original
ArnieC

Big70 - original
bigd1979 - original
blubboman
Blueman01 - original
BoJo - original

Cserold - original
Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original
Colsond3 – original

darkryder – original
Dayhuff
Dee-Bow - original
Delta9
dijitao
dracula - repro
dudah - original

Elicash – original

freddy - original
FunOne – original

Gnatty
GoodBadUgly - original
Gprotein – original
Gundam_Pilot_ - original

hAbO - original

ibuypinballs - original
indypinhead - original

JeffF - original
Jeffspinballpalace
jimmyb
jkdblaze - original

Kerry_Richard - original
kevinleedrum – original
KornFreak28 – original
kvan99 – original
ky-pin - original

Marksf123 – repro
Medisinyl - original
MMP – original
Mollyspub – original
monkeybug - original
Morgoth - original
MrBellMan - original

neurokinetik
neverahighscore - repro
Norm – original & repro
NPO - original

Onemoresean - original
Out-West

PA – original & repro
perryd
Pinballerchef – original
PinCrush
Push600

Rgman
rooftop
RussMyers – original x2
Rum-z – original

Shadow_E - original
shock_me – original
surfinvet

TechnicalSteam
terryb - original
tilted81
timtim
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
Tomtest
Tortelvis - original
turbo20lbs - original

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original

yfz450 - original

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Can you please take me off the list? I have moved on my Dracula sorry

Sure, you'll regret moving it!!! I did and had another within 3 months.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Colson - can you add me for an original fit?
Todd

Got it bud. You're added.

#276 6 years ago

I would assume he would be done with them in the next week or so based on what I've heard from him, so I will start taking payments this week. I'll figure out the anticipated shipping charges and the final price in the next day or two. If everybody could PM me with their shipping address, I'll start to compile a spreadsheet. A few people have sent it already.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from Triglyph:

I realize I may be too late, but just in case.. I could use an original
Thanks!

Quoted from scottmaggie:

I'm in for 2 original for myself and a buddy.

In before the lock. LOL. I'll add you to the list and repost it tomorrow morning.

#285 6 years ago

Updated list as of 7/10/2017. Right now, we are at 100 units. Original - 87, Repro - 13.

1iblind – original
27dnast - original
30FathomDave - original

action76 – repro
aobrien5 – original
ArnieC

Big70 - original
bigd1979 - original
blubboman
Blueman01 - original
BoJo - original

Cserold - original
Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original
Colsond3 – original

darkryder – original
Dayhuff
Dee-Bow - original
Delta9
dijitao
dracula - repro
dudah - original

Elicash – original

freddy - original
FunOne – original

Gnatty
GoodBadUgly - original
Gprotein – original
Gundam_Pilot_ - original

hAbO - original

ibuypinballs - original
indypinhead - original

Jeffspinballpalace
jimmyb
jkdblaze - original
jsalce - original

Kerry_Richard - original
kevinleedrum – original
KornFreak28 – original
kvan99 – original
ky-pin - original

Marksf123 – repro
Medisinyl - original
mjfisher - original
MMP – original
Mollyspub – original
monkeybug - original
Morgoth - original
MrBellMan - original

neurokinetik
neverahighscore - repro
Norm – original & repro
NPO - original

Onemoresean - original
Out-West

PA – original & repro
perryd
Pinballerchef – original
PinCrush
Push600

Rgman
rooftop
RussMyers – original x2
Rum-z – original

scottmaggie - original x2
scylla - original & repro
Shadow_E - original
shock_me – original
surfinvet

TechnicalSteam - original
terryb - original
tilted81
timtim
Tmezel - original
TomGWI - original
Tomtest -original
Tortelvis - original
Tryglyph - original
turbo20lbs - original

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original

yfz450 - original

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Hi Colson - I sent you a PM earlier - hope I'm on the list.
Thanks

Quoted from jsalce:

In for an original

All noted on updated list.

1 week later
#288 6 years ago

Talked to Morpheus Tuesday, and he said he'd get to the Post Office by today or Thurs. Once I have the shipping cost from Netherlands to here, I'll post a price and people can start sending payments. If everyone pays relatively quickly, they should be en route to us within the next week to ten days.

#289 6 years ago

Heard back from Morph but got tied up last two days. Final price coming tomorrow morning after all currency conversion with payment info.

#290 6 years ago

So it looks like the cost per unit will be $52.00 for domestic shipping across the U.S. The group buy is saving us about $9 each, or slightly more.

This price includes the cost of each unit (35 euros / $41.00); PayPal fee is 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction ($1.78); equal split amongst us of shipping costs, insurance and product value tariff from Netherlands to USA; equal split amongst us of the wire fee to get the funds to Morpheus; and domestic shipping cost (including shipping supplies). Trying to do this via Friends & Family probably wouldn't work, and my PP account would get flagged for 100 transactions coming through that way.

For those of you requiring shipping to Canada or Australia, I will have to get shipping quotes based on your specific address. It should only be slightly more.

You can use PayPal to me ([email protected]), or you can mail a check for the full amount payable to me. If mailing a check, PM me and I'll send the info. If you use PayPal, be sure to include your Pinside handle so I can match it up.

I still need shipping addresses for a lot of you also that I haven't received yet.

#292 6 years ago

Received.

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hello Colson, I sent the payment with a little extra as a way of saying thanks for putting all of this together. We all appreciate it. - Jeff Rumsey

Very cool. Thanks man. Getting this done until the last one is sent out is going to be a big pain in the ass...but worth it in the end for all of us.

#301 6 years ago

All the payments sent so far noted as received. The faster we get the payments in the faster we can get these things stateside!!!

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

This is Pinside at it's best and one of the reasons I joined. Well done sir.

Thanks Paul. Everyone who paid so far is noted. Hopefully everybody else pays by the end of the week. If not, I might be able to cover a certain amount for now to get them on the way.

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Am I too late to get an original?

Lucky for you, I ordered a few extras from Morph that I footed the bill for to cover late comers. I knew there'd be a few creeping in.

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from Jigs:

So rad. Thanks!
Payment sent
Let me know if you are an AMC Preacher fan and I'll dig up something from the prop truck as a thank you for doing this for everyone

Definitely. I've only watched two episodes though, because I DVR everything. Can't stand commercials. I'll shoot you a PM. Appreciate it.

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

Waiting on Canadian shipping and will then paypal immediately - thanks for all of this!

People seem to be spread out up there that want one of these, so I would say $60 flat? That cool with everyone?

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

payment sent! thanks man
$81.10 CAD = $60 USD
Damn our dollar stinks!

Sorry about that. My neighbor's house is for sale...

Would be glad to have another pinballer in the neighborhood. Then I could refund the shipping charge and you can just swing by and grab the tomb cover!!

#325 6 years ago

For everybody paying through PayPal, make sure you are including your pinside handle in the notes. If your handle here is Pinball Wizard, I'm assuming that is not your real name.

#342 6 years ago

Updated list as of 7/31/2017. Right now, we are at 99 units. Original - 86, Repro - 13. I've marked everyone that has paid and sent me their address, or both. It looks like there is a total of 90 people, some ordered multiple units. 46 people have paid, and 44 people still have not. I'm sending PM's out today and tomorrow to those who haven't paid so we can get this moving.

1iblind – original
27dnast – original (paid/address)
30FathomDave – original (paid/address)

action76 – repro (paid/address)
annointed – original & repro (paid/address)
aobrien5 – original (paid/address)
ArnieC - original (paid/address)

Big70 - original
bigd1979 – original (paid/address)
blubboman
Blueman01 – original (paid/address)
BoJo - original

Cserold - original
Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original
Colsond3 – original (paid)

darkryder – original
Dayhuff
Dee-Bow – original (paid/address)
Delta9
dijitao
dracula - repro
dudah – original (paid/address)

Elicash – original (paid/address)

freddy – original (paid/address)
FunOne – original

Gnatty
GoodBadUgly – original (paid/address)
Gprotein – original
GRB1959 – original & repro (paid/address)
Gundam_Pilot_ - original

hAbO - original

ibuypinballs - original
indypinhead – original (paid/address)

Jeffspinballpalace (paid/address)
Jigs – original (paid/address)
jimmyb
jkdblaze – original (paid/address)
jsalce – repro (paid/address)

Kerry_Richard – original (paid/address)
kevinleedrum – original (paid/address)
kvan99 – original (paid/address)
ky-pin – original (paid/address)

Marksf123 – repro (paid/address)
Medisinyl – original (paid/address)
mikerob34 – original & repro (paid/address)
mjfisher - original
MMP – original
Mollyspub – original (paid/address)
monkeybug - original
Morgoth - original
MrBellMan – original (paid/address)

neurokinetik
neverahighscore – repro (paid/address)
Norm – original & repro (paid/address)
NPO - original

Onemoresean – original (paid/address)
Out-West

PA – original & repro (paid/address)
perryd
piggidyphish - original
Pinballerchef – original
PinCrush
Pmaino – original (paid/address)
Push600

Rgman
rooftop
RussMyers – original x2
Rum-z – original (paid/address)

scottmaggie – original (paid/address)
scylla - original & repro (paid/address)
Shadow_E – original (paid/address)
shock_me – original (paid/address)
surfinvet

TechnicalSteam – original (paid/address)
terryb – original (paid/address)
tilted81
timtim
Tmezel – original (paid/address)
TomGWI - original
Tomtest - original
Tortelvis – original (paid/address)
Triglyph – original (paid/address)
turbo20lbs – original (paid/address)

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original

yfz450 – original (paid/address)

#344 6 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

Payment sent, thanks

Thanks...just got it.

#345 6 years ago

I've sent all the PM's out to those who haven't paid...unfortunately some are responding that they either sold their BSD already or just dropping out. I'm adding a few people that have PM'd me in the last month or so to get a spot.

#352 6 years ago

For everybody paying, please include your Pinside handle in the PayPal notes. Makes it much easier to match it up. Thanks.

#360 6 years ago

For all of our fellow pinballers down under...

Morph guessed 2.5 oz per unit (I'm waiting on boxes from ULine), and it looks like shipping via USPS International would be estimated at $13.75. So I'm assuming $64 USD would be the going rate for those of you in Australia, including packaging materials, shipping, etc. Is that good? It might end up being another $1 or $2, so I'm trying to figure that in so I don't take it up the shooter lane on these. Let me know. My PayPal info was posted above.

#361 6 years ago

Updated list as of 8/4/2017. Right now, we are at 98 units. Original - 85, Repro - 13. I've marked everyone that has paid and sent me their address, or both.

It looks like there is a total of 89 people, some ordered multiple units. 68 people have paid, and 21 people still have not. I finished sending out PM's today to those who haven't paid so we can try to get these things shipped. I also talked to Morpheus, and he has them boxed up ready to go. I'll try to pay the difference myself if we don't have all the payments by Monday or Tuesday.

1iblind – original

ArnieC – original (paid/address)

Big70 – original (paid/address)
blubboman (paid/address)
BoJo - original
Buschjs – original & repro (paid/address)

Cheese_WizardPQ
ChrisHibler – original (paid/address)
CraigC - original & repro (paid/address)
Cserold – original (paid/address)

darkryder – original (paid/address)
Dayhuff
Delta9
dijitao – original (paid/address)
dracula - repro

FunOne – original

Gnatty
Gprotein – original
Gundam_Pilot_ - original (paid/address)

hAbO – original (paid/address)

ibuypinballs – original (paid/address)
Insaneinthedrain – original (paid/address)

jimmyb – original (paid/address)

mjfisher - original
monkeybug – original (paid/address)
Morgoth - original

Neurokinetik – original (paid/address)
NPO - original

Out-West

perryd
piggidyphish – original (paid/address)
Pinballerchef – original (paid/address)
PinCrush
Push600

Rgman – original (paid/address)
rooftop
RussMyers – original (paid/address)

scylla – original x2 & repro (paid/address)
surfinvet – original (paid/address)

tilted81
timtim
TomGWI – original (paid/address)
Tomtest - original

vintage4life – original

wolfy – original (paid/address)

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Happy to throw a couple dollars your way if you're short some buyers who sadly backed out. I'm sure others would consider the same to get these things shipped. You are one of the good guys out there on Pinside even if I don't like your taste of trim color for BSD!!!

Don't be hatin' on my BSD. LOL. Stop down and see it in person and play it, and you'll be calling your powder coater. This red accents the cab colors nicely.

Apparently there is some delay with your tombstone cover..hahaha.
Because you like it so much...

IMG_0911 (resized).JPGIMG_0911 (resized).JPG
IMG_0913 (resized).JPGIMG_0913 (resized).JPG

IMG_1684 (resized).JPGIMG_1684 (resized).JPG

IMG_1683 (resized).JPGIMG_1683 (resized).JPG

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

I'll take an original if anyone backs out or there's an extra.

PM sent.

Hahaha.

#372 6 years ago

Updated list as of 8/7/2017. Right now, we are at 94 units. Original - 81 Repro - 13. I've marked everyone that has paid and sent me their address, or both. It looks like there is a total of 85 people, some ordered multiple units. 77 people have paid, and 8 people still have not. PM’s have been sent to everyone, so just waiting to hear back from those who haven't responded.

I just reached out to Morpheus to complete the wire transfer so we can get these shipped.

blubboman (paid/address)
BoJo - original

Cheese_WizardPQ - original (paid/address)

Dayhuff - original (paid/address)
dracula – repro (paid/address)

FunOne – original (paid/address)

Gprotein – original

mjfisher – original (paid/address)
Morgoth – original (paid/address)

NPO - original

Out-West

perryd
PinCrush

tilted81
timtim
Tomtest – original (paid/address)
Troz – original (paid/address)

vintage4life – original (paid/address)

#373 6 years ago

4 more people responded and dropped out (all original fit), saying they have sold their game...they changed their mind...they never ordered one (even though they have a post in the thread saying "I'm in" or "put me on the list").

I guess that's what happens when you do something like this, such is life. So I now have 8 extra units that I'm paying for on top of my own, in case anybody knows someone that wants one. I didn't mind having a few extras anyway, as anybody with a BSD should want this mod. Just went from a few to more than a few.

I edited the post above to reflect the cancellations.

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

That's really lame of those people.
I can pony up another buck or 2 to compensate you. I bet if we all did that it would cover you.

Yeah, I appreciate it but you don't have to do that. Taking anything like this on has some risk. I'm sure I'll sell the extra units I'm buying at some point.

Hopefully the other 10 people that haven't responded or paid yet don't back out. That would be more out of pocket than I was planning to go on this.

#376 6 years ago

Another two people backed out. Ugh....getting irritating. I was able to update the list above with changes. Morph made us 104 units including the 3 extra I was ordering, so that's what he's shipping.

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Colsond3... We really appreciate what you have done for us.
It's pretty fu*ked up, when you go way out of your way to help us all with such a great cause and some give you the finger. A BIG "Thank You" from most of us!!!
When the dust settles, let us know what the overage is. Maybe we can help with a solution.
Thanks again.

I appreciate that....at least most of us in this hobby are reliable and stick to our word.

#380 6 years ago

Looks like this is the final list, updated 8/11/2017. Right now, we are at 96 units. Original - 83, Repro - 13. I've marked everyone that has paid and sent me their address, or both. Total of 87 people, some ordered multiple units. 82 people have paid, and 5 people still have not.

I spoke to Morpheus last night, and the wire transfer should be through either tomorrow or by Monday. I'll let everyone know once they're shipped out and it's confirmed with an expected receipt date.

Benobutton – original (paid/address)
blubboman (paid/address)
BoJo - original

Cheese_WizardPQ – original (paid/address)

Dayhuff – original (paid/address)

Gprotein – original (paid/address)

MMP - original

NPO - original

Out-West – original (paid/address)

perryd – original (paid/address)
PinCrush – original (paid/address)

tilted81
timtim

1 week later
#383 6 years ago

Wire was sent today, and I'm waiting for receipt confirmation from Morph.

Sorry for the delay...my close friend's 39 year old wife passed away last week so other than a few little things, pinball took the back seat. I'll keep everybody updated with a status...especially once I know they've been shipped.

#386 6 years ago

Heard back from Morpheus last night. He confirmed that the wire has been received. Units should be shipped out in the next couple days, so we should have them on U.S. soil within the next two weeks based on what I've seen lately from overseas shipping. I already received the shipping materials from ULine also.

#387 6 years ago

Just heard from Morpheus again a little while ago. Everything with customs went through smoothly, and he was able to ship our covers out today. They didn't provide an expected date of delivery, but again, I would assume within two weeks at most.

I did get some extra units, so if you know anybody that might want one, pass the word along. I'll keep everyone updated.

2 weeks later
#391 6 years ago

Ironic message Tom. We are in bees knees!! Just got back to the office....box apparently took what I can only describe as a severe beating during the trip, but it made it. I have a medical procedure tomorrow, but should be able to start shipping them out this weekend.

Anybody local that wanted to stop by and pick it up, feel free to call or PM me.

TC 1 (resized).JPGTC 1 (resized).JPG

TC 2 (resized).JPGTC 2 (resized).JPG

TC 3 (resized).JPGTC 3 (resized).JPG

TC 4 (resized).JPGTC 4 (resized).JPG

#398 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...that box is unreal. I can't understand how any of them could still be in tact.

I'm going to pull them all out when I get home just to double check, but they all appear to be ok on first glance.

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Obviously someone wanted to know what was inside.

Yes, Customs.

Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Colesond are you going to York, I could get mine there.

I might be...have to see how tomorrow works out first.

Screw your medical procedure man. Where are your priorities

Thanks...I wish pinball could be. Haven't even been on here much in the last week or so. Just glad these things made it onto our soil.

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Late to the party. Can I get in?

Let me check the units and count later, but I ordered extras so you should be good.

#404 6 years ago

Unboxed....all good! No damage at all. The pinball gods are looking out for us.

IMG_2267 (resized).JPGIMG_2267 (resized).JPG

IMG_2268 (resized).JPGIMG_2268 (resized).JPG

#411 6 years ago

For those asking and sending PM's, I'm going to post a final list tomorrow, including the people that jumped in at the end, before shipping. Depending on how many extra units I have versus responses, I'll send out PM's to the people I can accommodate.

If there is enough demand, I can certainly place another bulk order.

#412 6 years ago

Put mine on...

IMG_2270 (resized).JPGIMG_2270 (resized).JPG

IMG_2271 (resized).JPGIMG_2271 (resized).JPG

IMG_2272 (resized).JPGIMG_2272 (resized).JPG

#417 6 years ago

Updated list below as of 9/12/2017. Total of 95 units. Original - 82, Repro - 13. It appears everyone in at this point has paid and sent me their address. Everyone that hadn't paid or didn't respond to my multiple PM's in the last month or so was removed.

I have 5 extra original fit and 2 extra repro fit covers that I paid for, so I'll start PM'ing a few people that have asked.

Benobutton – original (paid/address)
blubboman (paid/address)
BoJo – original (paid/address)

Cheese_WizardPQ – original (paid/address)

Dayhuff – original (paid/address)

Gprotein – original (paid/address)

MMP – original (paid/address)

Out-West – original (paid/address)

perryd – original (paid/address)
PinCrush – original (paid/address)

tdddddd – original (paid/address)
tktlwyr – original (paid/address)

#422 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You can ship mine in that Gorgar! That'd be great,thanks!

Haha...no problem. It has a NOS backglass and CPR plastic set too...I'll make sure I wrap it really good.

IMG_4422 (resized).JPGIMG_4422 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#429 6 years ago

I haven't been on here in a few days. A couple people stopped by last Friday to pick up their covers, and noticed me hobnobbing around due to a knee injury. I ended up needing surgery, and just got out of the hospital this morning.

Of course, even in pain and tired I had to jump on here because in true Pinside fashion I've gotten quite a few nasty PM's in the last two days from people asking why their covers haven't been shipped out yet. It's a shame a few people have to ruin it for everybody, but those messages are really making me reconsider ever doing something like this again in the future. We waited 5 months to get these, and people didn't even give me 7 days before breaking out the pitchforks.

I have 94 covers to ship out, and that is not a small task. I don't intend on making a trip to the post office for two covers at a time. I should be able to get around in the next two days, so I will start shipping them and you will get a tracking number when yours is shipped.

I went out of my way to do this for everyone and ate some money. I spent $470 to get this done. There is nothing wrong with asking for an update, but it can be done nicely. For those that were nice about it and just asking, thanks.

#430 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pretty sure he will post in this thread when your plastic tombstone cover has shipped! Relax and focus on your other 1st world problems.

Thank you.

#434 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The people that sent you the nasty pm's should get theirs LAST. You did such a great service for Pinsiders I just can't understand why they would do that. Please don't let it sour you. I hope you have a speedy 100% recovery.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Said it before, will say it again: thanks for going through all of the trouble to get these covers to the US, bulk. Major props to you!

Quoted from Rum-Z:

I do appreciate what you've done on this project and I'm cool with getting my tombstone cover whenever it's convenient for you to ship it.

Thanks guys. Ripped my meniscus and ACL. Not fun...and painful. Anybody can look at my posting history and see that I haven't been on here. 3 posts in the last 5 days before today....and they were before anesthesia killing time. I'll box more up and get them sent out, I'm just moving slower temporarily.

#446 6 years ago
Quoted from drphat:

Hi Colson,
Any of the originals left, and was it $64USD posted to Australia?
Mick

I've gotten a few PMs, but let me check and get back to you. I boxed up a few more today. I plan to have all of these mailed out by sometime next week.

#447 6 years ago

Moving around better, so finally all boxed up...printing a ton of labels and sending batches of 10 or 20 out. They will all be shipped out by one day next week.

IMG_2484 (resized).JPGIMG_2484 (resized).JPG

IMG_2485 (resized).JPGIMG_2485 (resized).JPG

#448 6 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I can pick mine up in york, save you the shipping and puts a little coin in your pocket for doing this.

Trying to make it out to the show. Anybody else interested in picking theirs up at York? If enough people do, let me know which day everyone is going.

#457 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hey Colson, You need to consider ditchin the Ron Jeremy lookin dracula and get one of these! I seen one on here painted with some red that would look sick on yours!

Yeah, I almost bought one of Brock's coffin mod a few times now. He usually does his runs intermittently, so he doesn't always have them in stock. I just shot him a PM.

Looks sweet! Did you put the new coffin decals on too?

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Missed you at york. Did you go?

No, couldn't make it. Knee is still a little painful if I move or sit too much. I grabbed a MET Pro LED this weekend, and had to take two friends to load/unload it. First time I've ever had to do that, and luckily it was only 15 minutes from my house. I think it's the shortest drive I've ever made for a pin. I plan to have all of the covers mailed this week.

#462 6 years ago

Ok.....yours made it through customs so it's not the one I dropped a bag of coke in... JK.

Glad you got it safely, and pretty quickly at that. And if that's your dog, he looks pissed off at something.

#467 6 years ago

Cheer up Jeff!! Yours is in the batch going out tomorrow.

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Mine doesn't fit snugly around the plastic and I had a real tough time getting it on around the light socket wiring. I think the wires and the side lug were just sticking out too far and they just had to be smashed around to fit.

That's the first time I saw that issue. Thanks for posting it. Mine fit right on, and the sockets didn't get in the way at all.

#490 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Have all these shipped yet? Looking forward to getting mine.

I have 24 more left to ship. They are all boxed, but the post office is closed today. My postage printer was not working right and I was eating postage / having to request a refund each time it misprinted. So I've been manually making labels, and going to the post office and sending 7 to 10 of them out per day.

When I agreed to do this I was a co-owner of Lights Out Pinball, and had those resources. Unfortunately I left the company in July, but didn't back away from this project. In turn, I had to do everything manually. It's much more tedious this way, but I'm getting it done.

#494 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I hope mine has shipped! I’m really looking forward to installing this!
Thx,
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

Rob, yours is in the batch going out tomorrow.

Quoted from Aflacjack:

Installed mine just now. Best 2 mins of my life.

That's what she said.

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Still waiting on mine doggone it. Are the fitment issues with originals as well as the upgrade coffin?

Quoted from tktlwyr:

I'll get mine first just because I'm 45 minutes north of you!

Thought I had 24 left to ship when I posted the other day, but it was 34. I had a box of 10 waiting to go, but wasn't able to make it to the Post Office one day this week.

Both of yours are going out tomorrow morning. I was able to get 10 more sent out today.

#526 6 years ago
Quoted from piggidyphish:

Will you let us know when all have shipped just in case something happens and I have to go down to the post office and make a scene?
Thanks again for doing this.

Sure will. I've been sending individual PM's to everyone with a tracking number as I ship them out. The beginning of this week was beyond hell at work, so I wasn't able to jump out to the post office. I plan on going today and tomorrow.

#530 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Ok completely stumped on how your fits so nice. If I position mine as yours shows not to come in contact with the wire form from the main ramp I'm way off to the right.

Quoted from GRB1959:

Brock's custom BSD coffin mod fits over the stock BSD coffin so it is slightly larger on all 4 sides than the stock BSD coffin.

Something definitely isn't right there. Do you have the right size hex extenders underneath the headstone panel? Something isn't assembled correctly, as Gord said Brock's coffin mod is slight larger because it fits over the original, but the headstone should still be aligned in the back. Yours is way off center to the right. I'll have to go back and look at your other photos and compare them with my machine. I should be able to pop my tombstone cover off later or tomorrow.

In 30Fathom's pics above with Brock's mod, his is totally lined up and centered.

#534 6 years ago

The remaining covers were labeled tonight in the 3 hours it took for the Raiders to run their final play of the game, and will ship out tomorrow. This is the last of them...so if you didn't get yours yet, you'll get a PM with the tracking info at some point tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

#536 6 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I am really liking this mod! I never noticed before, but my center hex spacer was too tall, so I need to pick up a shorter one. Before and after pics... the decals are a good enough match for me, I don't think I'll be replacing them on the coffin. Looks a lot better and I get to fix an issue with my game, so I am very happy.
The third picture shows an extra piece of plastic I had to install by the black switch cover to keep balls from flying off the castle lock wireform. After I switched back to lightning flippers the ball speed up the left ramp seemed to increase.

Man, your coffin is in fantastic shape. Mod looks great...huge improvement.

#537 6 years ago

Ok.....for those that didn't receive their covers already or get tracking info previously, everybody should have gotten PM's with tracking info for all the remaining covers sent out today.

After 4 months, countless hours shipping, re-packaging, labeling, waiting, 14 trips to the Post Office and 21 customs forms, all of these are out the door and my task is complete. For those of you that haven't, please let me know when you receive the cover so I can delete your respective PM thread.

And another thanks to Morpheus for doing this...something we all should have come up with a long time ago.

#543 6 years ago

Took my BSD and MSF to my buddy's wedding today LOL. He's on here @ryandimx.

IMG_2739 (resized).JPGIMG_2739 (resized).JPG

IMG_2740 (resized).JPGIMG_2740 (resized).JPG

#548 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Is it still possible to get one of these?
I have just bought a BSD and will be needing one.

PM sent. Double check what it says, I'm a little tipsy right now.

#555 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

i posted those last pics to show how mine would have to be set up in order for the tombstone not to come in contact with the ball upon castle locks in compared to 30fathoms
if you can measure the hex extenders for me that would be great !

Here are some pics of my set up. The two bottom hex extenders are 1 5/8" and the one on the top that the cross plastic mounts to is 2 1/4"

IMG_2744 (resized).JPGIMG_2744 (resized).JPG

IMG_2745 (resized).JPGIMG_2745 (resized).JPG

IMG_2746 (resized).JPGIMG_2746 (resized).JPG

IMG_2747 (resized).JPGIMG_2747 (resized).JPG

#562 6 years ago

Awesome. Glad you got it figured out. Looks great!!

BSD went over well at the wedding. It was a horror and superhero theme, so it was great. Got about 70 plays on it.

IMG_2741 (resized).JPGIMG_2741 (resized).JPG

#574 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Got mine today as well

I've been a little resistant, but after staring at your pic for ten minutes I think I'm ordering a color DMD. LOL

#580 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

1 vote LED! the dots really seem to fit the older games in my opinion. I have an LCD for Metallica and thought it was the only way to go..then i got an LED for Dracula! Its so much better than than original! (Imagine that!)

Dion, can you post a pic of your display? This is turning into a 2nd BSD owners thread LOL.

Quoted from Medisinyl:

LED. I've used both and prefer the LED in Drac, but I seem to prefer LCD in most other games.

You have a link to buy what you have in yours? I'm in a deposition, and bad enough I'm on here. Don't want to start perusing the web.

#586 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

On BSD it requires a clear speaker panel as well. Both products linked.
http://shop.colordmd.com/led-replacement-display-for-bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-machine/
ebay.com link » Williams Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine Speaker Panel Dmd Brand New

Thank you sir. Can't I just remove the red film from the back? Or is there no clear at all originally? And Dee, thanks for posting the pics.

Quoted from hAbO:

The clear window can be ordered from http://www.classic-arcades.com/STORE/index.html directly or from their eBay store. I don't see BSD listed but I'm sure they'll whip one up for you. LED is a bit cheaper but much more vivid. I'm thinking of going this route.

Damn it Mike! Stop changing your avatar haha. You're screwing me all up LOL. I have Jeff's cell, so I'll reach out to him. Thanks.

#593 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

This is what I was referring to (confirms it wasn't a BSD as I wasn't sure). Somewhere I saw that someone tried to do this to their BSD panel and ended up with undesired results, but I wouldn't stop anyone from giving it a shot if they so chose

Not sure why anybody would go to all that trouble given that the new panel with a clear window is only $100.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why don't you go with the light up speaker panel? Besides the money of course.

Yeah Paul, I thought about it. I was looking at those at Pinfest last year, but I wasn't that impressed with the panel for BSD. Plus I have speaker lights in mine and several other things, and I'm going to add some spots to brighten it up. Not sure I want the thing to glow like it's radioactive.

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

The repros aren't perfect. They have some coloring issues.

Yeah, I had heard that before. I think it was posted in the BSD owners thread too. I know Jeff at Classic personally, so I'm going to chat with him about it.

#604 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

I made the mistake of getting the color DMD....now i want it on all my machines!!

Ordered mine for BSD yesterday. I have one on my MSF already, so I know what it's like to stare at your other games afterwards...LOL

#606 6 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Just received my tombstone today. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Morpheus and thanks Colson for organising this.

Definitely...glad it made it safely. This is a global mod that is absolutely necessary if you own a BSD.

#609 6 years ago

If anybody else is interested in these, let us know. I've gotten quite a few PM's and other inquiries, so I'm working on getting another shipment scheduled so we have them in stock over here in the U.S.

#613 6 years ago

I've gotten enough messages at this point that I'm starting to put together a second order. I plan on buying more units so I can carry them on my website, which I hope to have up and running in the next few weeks.

Until then, I can take preorders like last time if people would like.

#617 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Put me down for 1 on the preorder list, Colsond.

Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I PM'ed you Colsond3 but just in case you preferred to keep the master list here, I will take one for sure!

Gotcha both. I'm going to start putting together and post a list by the end of the week. Do you guys both want original or repro fit?

#620 6 years ago

Thanks to Mezel for the torches. It is a nice touch!

IMG_3183 (resized).JPGIMG_3183 (resized).JPG

#625 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Are the covers still for sale? Thinking of buying BSD again. Thanks!

I was going to put a list together for another group buy last week, but I got a few more inquiries. I'll do it either tomorrow or early this week. This time around I'm going to order 15 or 20 extras so I have them in stock for people.

2 weeks later
#633 6 years ago

Here is the new group buy list so far (in alphabetical order by handle). Prices will be (including shipping and tracking), $55.00 US, $63.00 USD to Canada, $67.00 USD to Australia. I ate a bit of money last time as I undershot what shipping costs would be in the totals, as shipping to Canada was $9 - $12, and to Aus was $15 - $17.

If you didn't designate original or repro fit, let me know which you need.

Amarildo - original
FlipMyBalls
Galaga50 - original
Its_me_aj
Jakusu
Jeffspinballpalace
KornFreak28
Lasermel - original
Locksmith - original
Micky - original (x2)
Scylla - original
SDTMinSTL - original
Smiley - original
Stratman
TED1
Walleyefisher

#634 6 years ago

And I think I went through my PM's and the last few pages of this thread pretty thoroughly, but if I missed anybody let me know.

#636 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Can i please get 2 x original Colsond3

Gotcha Mick. I edited and added you to the list above.

4 weeks later
#638 6 years ago

Waiting to hear back from a few others that said they wanted to be added to the list, and checking with Morph on unit availability. Ready to start taking payments this week, so hopefully we get them and they can be shipped out by the end of January. I'll post the payment info tonight or tomorrow.

#640 6 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Can anyone point me in the direction of a replacement figure more akin to the movie rather than the cheech and chong look?

There are a few options posted a few pages back in the thread. Brock makes a cool mod that you'll see in the pics. neverahighscore and Dee-Bow have them on their games. Look for their posts.

#641 6 years ago

As noted above, prices are (including shipping and tracking), $55.00 US, $63.00 USD to Canada, $67.00 USD to Australia.

My PayPal is [email protected], make sure to include a note with your Pinside handle so I can match them up. Also, make sure your shipping address is included.

If you need to or would like to pay by some other modus, shoot me a PM and let me know. I've sent a few PM's to those I haven't heard back from, so I'll post an updated order list by Thursday.

#645 6 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

payment sent, thanks

Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Sending payment now! Thanks for organizing this.

No problem. Glad to help out, as I did last time around. Starting to see the payments showing up. Waiting to hear back from Morpheus on the shipping date, and he usually gets back to me pretty quickly. Last time all went smoothly after I wired the funds.

And this time around I'm ordering a few extra units to put up on my website, which should be live by late next week. That way anybody that missed out again will have a chance to grab one.

2 weeks later
#651 6 years ago
Quoted from Pesmerga:

Are these tombstones still in production? How much would be one shipped to Italy?

I will be updating the list tonight...got held up the last day or two. We are getting ready to have another group buy shipped over, and I can add you to the list if you want. Italy... ...I would say probably same as Australia. $67 shipped including insurance and tracking.

#652 6 years ago

Actually, now that I'm on here for a few minutes...here's the updated list as of 1/25/2018. In alphabetical list, so make sure your handle is there if you PM'd me or posted in the thread that you wanted in. Total of 21 units. Original - 14, Repro - ?.

I still need payments from quite a few people, and for those who haven't, I need to know which fit you need....original vs. repro. I also noted who I've received payments and addresses from. Once a few more people pay, I'll get them shipped. I've sent PM's to everybody who expressed interest or hasn't paid yet. Hopefully I don't have to pay too much out of pocket again this time around, as I already plan on getting 3-5 extras to have on hand.

Amarildo - original (paid/address)
FlipMyBalls
Frogger
Galaga50 - original
Highvoltage - original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj
Jakusu - original (paid/address)
Jeffspinballpalace - original (paid/address)
Kazowi - original (paid/address)
Lasermel - original (paid/address)
Locksmith - original
Mattamoose
Micky - original (x2) (paid/address)
Pesmerga
Scylla - original
SDTMinSTL - original (paid/address)
Smiley - original (paid/address)
Stratman
TED1
Walleyefisher - original (paid/address)

#653 6 years ago

Ok, one person dropped out (he'll regret it), and another one paid.

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from Kazowi:

I’m in for an original if there’s room

Certainly. I added you to the list. Payment info is back in Post #641

#657 6 years ago

Received a few more payments. Here's an updated list as of 1/26/2018. Total of 21 units. Original - 14, Repro - 1.

FlipMyBalls
Frogger – repro (paid/address)
Galaga50 - original
Highvoltage – original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj
Locksmith - original
Mattamoose
Pesmerga
Scylla - original
Stratman
TED1
Walleyefisher – original (paid/address)

#659 6 years ago

Yeah, thanks Jeff. Somebody already pointed that out via PM. I was able to go back and edit it.

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from mbt:

I am in for 1 repro if there is still time. I just saw this thread and am hoping I am not too late !

I can add you to the list. Pinballer, as Morpheus said, it would probably be cheaper for you on shipping if you order directly from him.

#665 6 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

I want one please

Pm sent.

Quoted from mbt:I am in for 1 repro if there is still time. I just saw this thread and am hoping I am not too late !

Received your payment and added you in.

#666 6 years ago

Updated list as of 1/30/2018. Total of 23 units. Original - 21, Repro - 2.

Some others joined, and one other canceled. If the remaining people I've sent PM’s to (that either haven’t responded or paid yet) don’t get back to me in the next few days, I’ll scratch them off the list.

Galaga50 - original
Its_me_aj
JDinNOVA – original (paid/address)
Locksmith – original (payment pending)
Mattamoose – original (paid/address)
MBT – repro (paid/address)
Mister_Swede - original (paid/address)
Pesmerga
Scylla - original
Stratman
TED1

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

I have paid and adress is sent

Got it. List updated above.

#672 6 years ago

Updated list as of 1/31/2018. Total of 25 units. Original - 23, Repro - 2.

Three more joined and paid, but still haven’t heard back from 5 people. I’ll follow up with them again. Also heard from Morpheus yesterday, and he said he should be able to ship these out in the next 7-10 days.

Galaga50 - original
Its_me_aj
Mister_Swede – original (paid/address)
Pesmerga
Scylla - original
Stratman
TED1
Turtle – original (paid/address)
Xpinmonkey – original (paid/address)

#673 6 years ago

Updated list as of 2/2/2018. Total of 25 units. Original - 23, Repro - 2.

If the few who aren't responding don't get back to me by the end of the weekend, I'll remove them from the list and the order should be good to go.

Galaga50 - original
Its_me_aj
Pesmerga
Scylla - original
Stratman – original (paid/address)
TED1

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from mrharker:

Hi Morpheus,
Can I order one for me too please?! Thanks

Shoot me a PM with original or repro choice, and how you want to pay.

#683 6 years ago
Quoted from RonJohnson:

Hi Colsond3
I would like to order one of these tombstones from Colsond3 if it is not too late.

I can add you to the list if you want. The payment information is above. Just let me know whether you need original or repro fit.

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from mrharker:

Hi Morpheus,
Can I order one for me too please?! Thanks

PM sent.

Quoted from RonJohnson:

Payment sent for an original. Thanks Colsond3

Payment received Ron. Posting an updated list shortly.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Any update on expected schedule to get these shipped out?

I would expect by sometime next week they will be on their way to us. I was waiting for everyone to respond, and I'm scratching off some people that haven't today. I got two more orders in the last two days, and don't want people to have to wait once this second shipment is on it's way. Just trying to be fair to everyone who expressed interest. At this point, I'm just going to order a few extras as well, just in case.

As I said before, I ship them out quickly once I receive them. I did last time, and it was over 102 units. I think they were all shipped out from me within two weeks, which was quite a bit of work and a huge undertaking. With under 30 units this time, I should be able to get them all shipped out within 3 days or so. I do provide tracking info, and send that to you via PM once yours has shipped.

#693 6 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Im in a state if flux as I didn't know the seller was not us so probably paid alot more and it was nearly 2 months ago now!
Hope it is worth it when it shows.

Just to clarify so there's no bad blood in the thread, Kurt, you paid on 1/9/2018, just a little over a month ago now. I assume people that order may have read some of the thread to see that they come from the Netherlands, and then I ship them out as the U.S. distributor. If I didn't explain that, or you hadn't read enough of the thread, apologies.

If I recall correctly, the last group buy included at least 20 units that I had to ship out to Canada and Australia, and they all arrived without incident. Including to that bastard Micky.

#694 6 years ago

Updated list as of 2/15/2018. Total of 27 units. Original - 23, Repro - 4.

CaryCarmichael – original (x2) (paid/address)
Galaga50 - original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj - original (paid/address)
Locksmith – original (paid/address)
RonJohnson – original (paid/address)
Ulmpharmd – repro (x2)

#697 6 years ago
Quoted from Walleyefisher:

Looks like you have a complete list, are we a go now?

Waiting to hear back from Morpheus, but they should be shipped out sometime next week. I already have the shipping supplies and a another batch of Uline boxes ready to go.

There are two people that I'm adding to the list, just waiting for payment.

#698 6 years ago

Updated list as of 2/17/2018. Total of 28 units. Original - 24, Repro - 4.

Mrharker - original
Ulmpharmd – repro (x2)

1 week later
#699 6 years ago

Heard from Morpheus. The units are ready to go. I'll be wiring the money in the next few days, and we should have them shortly.

Like last time, once they are shipped out I will PM everyone with their tracking info. Thanks for the patience.

2 weeks later
#702 6 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys. I had an emergency abdominal surgery on 3/2, which caused me to be laid up for nearly 10 days. Wasn't able to really check in here much. Then I had a complication and needed another short procedure on 3/14. What a mess.

Anyway, I have been in touch with Morpheus the last few days, and a few others that were trying to place orders. I'm posting the final list, and wiring the payment. Morph indicated that the units and decals are all complete and ready to go. As soon as I get them (last bulk group buy was received in less than 10 days), I'll start shipping them out to everyone within a day or two. Sorry again for the delay, but still in some pain and not feeling back to 100% just yet so not moving as fast as usual.

P.S. Colin said hi too LOL

#703 6 years ago

Final updated list as of 3/17/2018. Total of 29 units. Original - 25, Repro - 4. I am just going to pay for the few covers for those who haven't paid yet so it doesn't cause any further delay. I'm also going to order a few extras.

Mrharker - original
NorCalRealtor - original
Ulmpharmd – repro (x2)

3 weeks later
#713 6 years ago

This is the first time I have logged on here in a few weeks, and this was the first thread I checked. I was somewhat disappointed to see a few of the posts here, and to have received a few nasty PM's from people waiting on a piece of plastic. Waiting for anything you or I have paid for is always a little disappointing, but there was good reason.

As I posted above, I had an abdominal surgery and a complication last month, and thought I was out of the woods a few weeks ago when I posted last and the updated list. Then a few of the tests came back with possibly malignant / cancerous cells, which was scary as hell. Had to undergo various other testing, and it has been a stressful time for my family and I.

I did these two group buys as a favor to my fellow Pinsiders, and I'm not really getting compensated even for all the effort. Which is a lot between collecting funds, getting the units, prepping packing materials, packaging them, filling out customs forms and shipping them all out.

If you want your money back Jakusu, I can send it to you. But I will be wiring the money to Morpheus and getting the units shipped out this week. If you can't wait that long, let me know.

Many people have been understanding, and I really appreciate that. I would hope given these exceptional circumstances and how much I usually participate and contribute to this site and hobby, everybody would be understanding.

Everybody will have their covers shortly. Thanks for the patience during this time.

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

I'll take one of these Colsond3 - should anyone drop out and not want theirs, also ok with waiting on it.
Dan

I'm getting a few extras if you want one, just let me know if you need a repro or an original fit.

#722 6 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I will take you up on the refund offer thank you. Let me know if you need any details via pm.

Your money has been refunded...returned via PayPal this morning.

#723 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the messages and posts on this thread...really appreciated. These last few weeks have been beyond stressful.

Quoted from Arcadedl:

I'll take one of these Colsond3 - should anyone drop out and not want theirs, also ok with waiting on it.
Dan

Dan, if you want one, let me know. You can have Jakusu's.

#724 6 years ago

Updated list as of 4/9/2018. Total of 26 units. Original - 24, Repro - 2. I've removed some people that haven't paid or responded at all to my multiple PM's over the last 3 months. If anybody is missing or any of the info / cover selection is inaccurate, let me know. A few people have messaged me about picking their covers up at Pinfest also, if anybody else wants to do that.

Mrharker – original (paid/address)
NorCalRealtor – original (paid/address)

2 weeks later
#733 5 years ago

I want to say thank you to everybody, at least most of you, for being very understanding with the delay in this process this time around and getting you these covers. What I have gone through in the last 2 1/2 months was quite unexpected, very stressful and draining.

As Morpheus had said, I sent out over 105 of them last time without a problem or any delay, and it was an arduous process that I got nothing out of by the time it was all said and done. I did it purely for the good of this pinball community.

I was able to get to the bank this morning and wired the funds.

They were shipped out quickly last time, and I expect Morpheus to do the same this time. As soon as I get them, they will all be shipped out within 48 hours.

1 week later
#742 5 years ago

For clarity, I already wired all the money. For some reason the bank broke it up into two transactions. He already received the first wire, and I was told the second one would be through today or tomorrow at the latest.

#745 5 years ago

As I explained to some of you via PM that had messaged me recently, the funds were wired nearly 2 weeks ago. For some reason my bank had broken it up into two transactions, and the second one had to be redone, which I did last weekend. I actually drove all the way back from Pinfest last Saturday morning, over an hour each way, to make sure it was taken care of.

The first transaction had long been completed, and the second wire was confirmed as completed by my bank as of Monday. For some reason, both wires this time around took several days to go through. I've wired money plenty of times before, although not to the Netherlands, and those transactions customarily go through quickly.

At any rate, we are all good, and I have all of the individual boxes labeled and ready to go. I just have to put the covers in them and take them to the post office once I receive them from Morpheus. As I said before, once I have them, they will all be shipped out within 48 hours.

I again apologize for any inconvenience the delay and my health issues caused any of you, although sometimes pinball does have to take the backseat when bigger things are at stake. Thank you all for your patience, and you will have your mod shortly.

#747 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

great work Colson. very much appreceated!
the box with covers was posted first thing this morning.
they are on their way to The States!
i have provided shipping and tracking info to you Colson, so you can monitor the progress of the shipping.

Great! I got your PM also. I’ll keep an eye out and let you know when they arrive. Thanks for all of your hard work on this project, and your patience.

Sorry that you’ve had to deal with some angry people via PM, as have I. Most Pinsiders that ordered have been very understanding, and that’s been very much appreciated by both of us.

#748 5 years ago

I vote you Pinsider of the year!

Thanks Joe...I appreciate that.

ps-i still hate your BSD trim color!

And go to hell.

1 week later
#750 5 years ago

Just got back to my office, and a box was finally waiting. We are in business!

4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg

A19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpegA19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpeg

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

the box took only 8 days to reach The States. not bad.
neither was the box all messed up like last time.
i think Customs did not bother with it this time.
thank you Colson, for putting your hard labour in to distrubuting these all over The States.
you rock!

Yes, arrived intact this time around...doesn't seem like customs even touched it. Thanks for the patience and sorry this second buy had some hurdles. I'll be mailing out a bundle of them tomorrow. Thanks for all of your effort on this.

#755 5 years ago

Here is the shipping list as of today. Total of 27 units. Original - 24, Repro - 3.

Just wanted to make sure it was accurate before sending them out. Two people demanded /were issued refunds during the last month or so, and 3 people jumped in. I've already gone through all of my PM's, but if you wanted one or mentioned it back in the thread somewhere and don't see your name on the list, let me know.

Arcadedl – repro (paid/address)
Boostedskex – original (paid/address)
Mrharker – original (paid/address)
NorCalRealtor – original (paid/address)

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

This is what darkryder is looking to replace on his BSD. Although not a perfect solution, darkryder may want to reach out to morpheus or colsond3 to see if they have an extra coffin decal set so that he can at least replace the coffin decal with the scorch marks on his semi-melted coffin.
Gord

I have an extra set of decals for the coffin. darkryder could probably touch up the burn marks with some gray paint on the steps, fill in the melted areas with some puddy or epoxy, then put on the new decals. It would at least be a decent fix for now.

#761 5 years ago

I sent out another 16 units today....everyone should have gotten a PM from me with the tracking info. I only have 4 units left to ship, and they will be sent out tomorrow.

#762 5 years ago

The remaining 6 units were shipped out this morning, so everybody who hasn't gotten theirs yet should have received a PM with tracking info between yesterday and today.

#764 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Received mine today Colson...you are the man for doing this. Packaging was great too, can't thank you enough.
Dan

No problem man...glad it arrived quickly.

#768 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Well packed and received! If there was such a thing as pinball medals, you would have one. Thanks Colson.
Jason

Quoted from smiley:

Hey Colson, I got mine today. Thanks to Morpheus for this awesome mod and a great big thanks to Colson for organizing and shipping. I haven't installed yet but it looks great.

Thanks fellas....it’s a bit of work doing this, but glad I could get over 130 of them out to fellow Pinsiders.

#770 5 years ago

Thanks Mick, I appreciate the good words from you and a few others. Glad they arrived pretty quick.

Over half of the people I mailed them out to haven’t even responded to let me know they received it. I guess some are more sour about the delay than I thought.

Oh well. Sometimes in life things come up more important than pinball or other hobbies. This was a pretty big task overall, between both group buys that I practically got nothing out of.

Given the way some people reacted via PM and otherwise, unfortunately I probably wouldn't undertake something like this again.

#771 5 years ago

I still have one original and one repro cover left if anybody is interested.

1 week later
#774 5 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

I ordered one of these DIRECT from Morpheus recently, and it took not quite 3 weeks to arrive from him via "without tracking" shipping to the U.S. east coast.

Cool!!! Congrats on your purchase and the accented words in your post. Even though my group buys were supposed to be for the US buyers, I still went out of my way and obliged several international buyers and shipped them to Canada, Germany and Australia.

Three weeks though…all of the units I shipped to Australia arrived within 10 days from the US East Coast.

As for the rest of the people that were polite enough not to acknowledge receipt of the ones I sent, I’m assuming they all arrived with no issues so I can clear my inbox on here.

#775 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

DIRECT...Awe pinside..

And I know…coming DIRECT from some Pinsider who wasn’t in on either of the group buys, didn’t have one post in this entire thread, and didn’t have to deal with any of the issues.

1 week later
#778 5 years ago

Thanks for letting me know.

3 months later
#780 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Not sure if these are still being made, but if anyone has one they aren't using and would be interested in selling, shoot me an email. Thanks

I’ve reached out to Morpheus to get a small shipment, but I haven’t heard back yet. He usually gets back to me in a day or two.

#782 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

Hi Colsond3
Can you add me on the list please? My BSD will be arriving in 10 days. I may want to buy it if available.

I added you. I haven’t heard back from Morpheus yet, but it looks like the last time he logged in was October 1.

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from mikedrees:

I'm in for another original also

Got it. Heard back from Morpheus, so just waiting to be done with York this weekend then I’ll confirm the unit number.

3 weeks later
#788 5 years ago

I was waiting to hear back from 4 other people that had said they wanted one. You can always order from Morpheus directly as well.

#790 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

The factory tombstone cover one is hurting my eyes.

Haha. Will do. Morpheus will probably respond to you as well. The original one is certainly a POS.

1 month later
#799 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Yeah colsond3, any news?

Smart ass... I just sent Morpheus a PM.

1 week later
#802 5 years ago
Quoted from Pesmerga:

Hello guys, I'm having problems with the tombstone installation..it seems that the result with it installed is too high and the glass can't go further! Anyone solved the same issues? I can't even put a screw on it..Thanks

Mine was initially scraping the glass slightly, but eventually settled down a little bit. Do you have the right size hex extenders?

1 month later
#810 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

..Colson, how's the update on the group buy?
the covers are ready for shipping.

You had said you didn't really want to do a group buy, so we talked about me possibly grabbing a few to have them handy in the States for easier access / shipping for U.S. buyers. Unless somebody PM'd you something different? I was waiting for enough interest before grabbing a few more if other people over here in the U.S. or maybe Canada wanted them. Last time we spoke, you had said you were low on stock and had to make more. I've gotten a message or two since you posted, so I'll shoot you a PM.

1 year later
#856 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Are you guys hitting when you put the glass on? Maybe I need to adjust my coffin? I don’t see how y’all are getting a screw in there without scratching the glass. I just left the screw out.

Other people noted that earlier on in the thread. Check to make sure you have the right size spacers underneath the mounting screw.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
$ 84.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsdracula-3-d-tombstone-cover?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.