Topic Stats

• 820 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by Jigs
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B3EDFECD-36BC-4C9E-9FB9-B3AE1196B3F2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpg
IMG_3647 (resized).jpg
20190106_203225 (resized).jpg
20181229_174824 (resized).jpg
20181229_174818 (resized).jpg
Ron Jeremy Has Giant Hands (resized).jpg
3-D Tombstone-Cover (resized).jpg
DR_BSD_Coffin (resized).jpg
A19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpeg
4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg
1521310025530885795607 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).JPG
IMG_1185 (resized).JPG

There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 17.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

See Post #31 from Morpheus (OP). My understanding = the original reference is if you have an original plastic set on your game. The "repro" he is referring to is if you have a Ministry of Pinball repro plastic set on your Drac. Apparently there is a slight spec difference with the MOP repro plastic set that affects how the rear tombstone plastic has to be situated / mounted. I haven't heard from anyone yet whether any other repro plastic sets (Marco, PPS) would utilize the repro tombstone cover also similar to MOP, or whether the original fit would still be compatible there. Morpheus asked if anybody could chime in that may have a different repro plastic set, but I don't see that anybody has yet.
With regard to Brock's new vamp coffin mod (pics below), I believe the original fit works with that mod. The retro might work also, but we would need confirmation of that. I ordered one from Brock, but haven't received it yet. As far as I understand it, the tombstone lock light panel did not have to be manipulated in any way to install his coffin mod. Given that, I would think that Morpheus's tombstone cover would not have to be manipulated either.

I'm hoping the covers works w/ this mod

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

How much are you paying for shipping and what's your eta on arrival? I'd like to get mine asap!

Shipping with tracking was 24 euro, so about $60 USD delivered. The package cleared through customs last night, so I would expect to receive it Monday. I'll be sure to update the thread.

#153 3 years ago

I'm estimating a purchase of 40 units or so, possibly 50 (original and repro fit), and most likely shipping should only be about $10 per unit including tracking. Morpheus just PM'd me, and said he is off next week for holiday. I should be able to get a time estimate from him after that for the amount of units we would like sent over to the U.S. I'm also planning on ordering extra so we have a supply over here on our soil for those that come to the party late.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm hoping the covers works w/ this mod

So am I. Based on all the posts in the thread for Brock's mod, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. It looks like the clearance from the coffin lock lamps is slightly less with his mod installed, but it doesn't seem like it would infringe on the assembly of the back of the tombstone.

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm estimating a purchase of 40 units or so, possibly 50 (original and repro fit), and most likely shipping should only be about $10 per unit including tracking. Morpheus just PM'd me, and said he is off next week for holiday. I should be able to get a time estimate from him after that for the amount of units we would like sent over to the U.S. I'm also planning on ordering extra so we have a supply over here on our soil for those that come to the party late.

I'm hoping I'm on the list for this mass order.

#156 3 years ago

I would be like to be on the mass order list also.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Can you post a list of members who are on the list ?

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Yeah, please. I thought I was on the list by being the 13th poster on the thread 76 days ago, but who knows now?

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm hoping I'm on the list for this mass order.

Quoted from mollyspub:

Everybody that has posted as wanting one so far on this thread is on the list...I just have to compile a list of repro vs. original indications. I'll definitely post a list once I have it compiled, in case any corrections are needed.

#160 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Everybody that has posted as wanting one so far on this thread is on the list.

Thank you!!

#161 3 years ago

I have the new plastic set that I haven't put on yet but don't know if I should just keep the original or replace it with the repro. The original looks fine.....

#162 3 years ago

I'd love to get the other coffin mod but there seems to be a lack of communication with it. Anyone know it its worth the trouble?

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I'd love to get the other coffin mod but there seems to be a lack of communication with it. Anyone know it its worth the trouble?

Brock is just busy, but I just PM'd him also. It's a great mod, but I missed out on it last time. Hopefully he has one left for me. Love the new avatar BTW...haha.

#164 3 years ago

Thanks! Just watched that movie again for the billionth time. He played a great a-hole in his day.

#165 3 years ago

I want an original. Is the repro one for that $200 coffin drac mod. I have the drac mod that someone made that looks like the dude on the trans- lite upper right. I like it and the guy only made a few of them and the price was nice. He fits on the original coffin.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

I want an original. Is the repro one for that $200 coffin drac mod. I have the drac mod that someone made that looks like the dude on the trans- lite upper right. I like it and the guy only made a few of them and the price was nice. He fits on the original coffin.

Pics?

#167 3 years ago

Its a slightly older thread but maybe he has a few left or will make more.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-death-of-dracula-goodbye-ron

7d9059fadee590204e133b4cb1cb126c023dd539 (resized).jpg

4abe7a02253d5d1027d133771b68ff31d79816e2 (resized).jpg

af0e5436abbb988bc57764be696de151aee00843 (resized).jpg

ff3b3e76f19e8f6983dc357a1e77f2a44f524cc4 (resized).jpg

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Its a slightly older thread but maybe he has a few left or will make more.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-death-of-dracula-goodbye-ron

Just send Keith a PM. I sent him a PM in September of 2015 and he promptly sent me out one of his BSD Dracula custom figures. He did a really nice job on it.

Gord

#169 3 years ago

I want one original, and I know my local buddy wants another original as well.

RussMyers

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

hi you all.
sorry to keep you waiting.
the first finished models are ready.
molded and decalled.
pictures will be posted soon. real soon.
every tombstone cover has a decal attached to it and comes with a pair of new (pre cutted) side decals to fit the Dracula coffin.
this way, there will be no colour-difference with the old decals in your machine.
finaly: the price for 1 complete tombstone - cover set: € 35,-

Will one of these fit in a 10x6x5 inch box? What is the weight also. If one fits in that size box and the weight is under 12 ounces 1st class shipping in the US is under $5, tracking included and free $50 insurance.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Will one of these fit in a 10x6x5 inch box? What is the weight also. If one fits in that size box and the weight is under 12 ounces 1st class shipping in the US is under $5, tracking included and free $50 insurance.

They might, and I'll look into it. I thought they would be too deep for a USPS Small Flat Rate Box. Thanks for the PM too....we get stuff from ULine so I'll look there also. This thing, even in the box, can't weigh more than 12oz.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

They might, and I'll look into it. I thought they would be too deep for a USPS Small Flat Rate Box. Thanks for the PM too....we get stuff from ULine so I'll look there also. This thing, even in the box, can't weigh more than 12oz.

Glad to help. I really like everything about this game, wish I had room for one.

#173 3 years ago

Colsond3, please change my order to an original. Much thanks

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really like everything about this game, wish I had room for one.

Paul, there's always room for one more....muha hahahaha

Quoted from kvan99:

Colsond3, please change my order to an original. Much thanks

Gotcha.

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Paul, there's always room for one more....muha hahahaha

I'm NOT gonna start putting them in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom or closet. My friends think I'm nuts with 13 game as it is.

#176 3 years ago

how are things moving along with a group order?

#177 3 years ago

Just a quick update regarding my tombstone cover from Morpheus. The delivery from Holland was roughly 1 week with no Customs delays or issues. The cover fits perfectly and I'm very happy with the addition to my BSD. In fact, I'm left with the impression it should have been there from the factory.

#178 3 years ago

I really need one as mine is totally missing

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

Shipping with tracking was 24 euro, so about $60 USD delivered. The package cleared through customs last night, so I would expect to receive it Monday. I'll be sure to update the thread.

So you paid $60 just for shipping or total delivered?

#180 3 years ago

Please add me to the US group buy if you can (original fit). Thanks!

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

So you paid $60 just for shipping or total delivered?

$60 total

#182 3 years ago

I'm working on the group buy. OP has been a little busy per his PM's to me, and said he would get back to me this coming week. I'll post the list I'm compiling of people that are in on a group buy this weekend at some point.

For those discussing it, unfortunately he has indicated very little, if no willingness to ship any more individual units to the U.S. Apparently he did not feel the customs paperwork and hassle for a $60 item was worth the time. I think billman is one of the few covers that OP actually shipped out from someone that paid individually. That's why I started the group buy interest with him. I absolutely want to get these, and I think our best chance for success is having a box of 60 or so shipped over in one shot to one address, then distributed from there.

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm working on the group buy. OP has been a little busy per his PM's to me, and said he would get back to me this coming week. I'll post the list I'm compiling of people that are in on a group buy this weekend at some point.
For those discussing it, unfortunately he has indicated very little, if no willingness to ship any more individual units to the U.S. Apparently he did not feel the customs paperwork and hassle for a $60 item was worth the time. I think billman is one of the few covers that OP actually shipped out from someone that paid individually. That's why I started the group buy interest with him. I absolutely want to get these, and I think our best chance for success is having a box of 60 or so shipped over in one shot to one address, then distributed from there.

Any updates on shipping? Or at least posting the list of members? Didn't think things would take this long

#184 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Any updates on shipping? Or at least posting the list of members? Didn't think things would take this long

I planned on getting the list out last weekend, but had some things come up. Life happens, on top of me doing medical malpractice litigation for a living, being a paramedic and trying to run LOP. Plate is kind of full these days, especially with a 4 year old daughter on top of everything else. Preparing for Pinfest with the company, attending the event, and getting everything back in order after the show always sucks up some time. And Gabe's already asking me about Pintastic.

I've gotten a ton of PM's outside of those who posted in this thread, so I was just finishing compiling. I will have the list up on here by tonight or tomorrow, and hope to hear back from the OP with particulars by the end of the weekend, or perhaps Monday at the latest. He's overseas, so unfortunately I can't twist his arm.

Depending on his production and number of units, I'm hoping to have these shipped out to us, at least from him, by early June.

#185 3 years ago

Ok peeps...I've gathered the info from this thread and multiple PM's that I've received for all USA members. I've also included the Canada orders, as they should be easier to ship from here in the U.S.

Looks like we're at 79 units currently, including those who want more than 1, or both an original & repro. I have noticed that not everyone has indicated whether they want an original or repro, so I'm assuming original fit unless told otherwise.

If you wanted one, please make sure you're on the list below. I heard from Morpheus Sunday, and we're trying to firm up the number and get these things rolling!!

Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Sethman – original & repro
GRB1959 – original & repro
Elicash – original
Marksf123 – original & repro
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979 - original
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
pingod – original & repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Buschjs – original
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original & repro
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO
ita47 – original
MrBellMan - original
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead - original
mikerob34 – original & repro
annointed – original & repro
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam
yfz450 - original
JeffF - original
Onemoresean - original
Blueman01 - original
Kerry_Richard - original
ibuypinballs - original

#186 3 years ago

I'll take an original. Thanks.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ok peeps...I've gathered the info from this thread and multiple PM's that I've received for all USA members. I've also included the Canada orders, as they should be easier to ship from here in the U.S.
Looks like we're at 73 units currently, including those who want more than 1, or both an original & repro. I have noticed that not everyone has indicated whether they want an original or repro, so I'm assuming original fit unless told otherwise.
If you wanted one, please make sure you're on the list below. I heard from Morpheus Sunday, and we're trying to firm up the number and get these things rolling!!
Colsond3 – original
Jeffspinballpalace
Sethman – original & repro
GRB1959 – original & repro
Elicash – original
Marksf123 – original & repro
Rum-z – original
Tomtest
30FathomDave - original
rooftop
Rgman
timtim
Cheese_WizardPQ
aobrien5 – original
bigd1979
Gnatty
perryd
Tortelvis - original
NPO - original
PinCrush
Gundam_Pilot_ - repro
Push600
Dayhuff
Pinballerchef – original
neurokinetik
turbo20lbs
blubboman
neverahighscore - repro
pingod – original & repro
tilted81
action76 – repro
Buschjs – original
Out-West
surfinvet
KornFreak28 – original
Mollyspub – original & repro
RussMyers – original x2
hAbO
ita47 – original
MrBellMan
Norm – original & repro
dudah
vintage4life – original
ChrisHibler – original
MMP – original
shock_me – original
dijitao
1iblind – original
darkryder – original
indypinhead
mikerob34 – original & repro
annointed – original & repro
Delta9
jimmyb
FunOne – original
Gprotein – original
PA – original
Dee-Bow
ArnieC
kvan99 – original
wolfy – original
kevinleedrum – original
GoodBadUgly
TechnicalSteam

Thanks for taking this project on. It is much appreciated.

Gord

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I'll take an original. Thanks.

Added.

#189 3 years ago

I'll take an original one.

#190 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I'll take a custom one.

I'm assuming you meant the repro one for the repro plastic sets. I also shot you a text to make sure. Added to the list.

Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for taking this project on. It is much appreciated.
Gord

No problem.... Just really want one for my game. LOL. Everybody deserves one of these, the original one is complete junk.

#191 3 years ago

Original for me .....

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Original for me .....

Noted.

#193 3 years ago

original, thanks

#194 3 years ago

Colsond3, an original for me as well please.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

original, thanks

Quoted from blueman01:

Colsond3, an original for me as well please.

Gotcha.

#196 3 years ago

I'm in for original.
Thanks!

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in for original.
Thanks!

Got it.

#198 3 years ago

Original please!

#199 3 years ago

Make mine the original version

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Original please!

Quoted from indypinhead:

Make mine the original version

Noted.

I heard back from Morpheus last night...he checked in on the thread and saw "The List". Waiting for an estimate on production time for 80 units and hope to hear back from him soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 25.00
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Boards
PinSound
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 63.50
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winchester, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, MN
$ 5.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Granbury, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside