E0A45DEA-9766-4638-BCC0-BC34E2440863 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
91207949-9732-4ABF-B89B-7302268DB90E (resized).jpeg
CA93CAC1-5891-42C9-87F5-615CC2A294B0 (resized).jpeg
20210703_154735 (resized).jpg
20210703_154807 (resized).jpg
20210703_154755 (resized).jpg
IMG_2406 (resized).JPG
There are 901 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.
#751 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just got back to my office, and a box was finally waiting. We are in business!

And now the fun for you continues.

Thanks for taking on this arduous task of playing Postmaster with these parcels as this coffin cover really spruces up BSD.

Gord

#752 5 years ago

Anyone have a good non-melted lower coffin/casket plastic they want to sell? Mine is still melted with burn marks from the locked flashers (now fixed) and I'm looking for a replacement. I wish someone would repro those coffin plastics.

#753 5 years ago

the box took only 8 days to reach The States. not bad.
neither was the box all messed up like last time.
i think Customs did not bother with it this time.

thank you Colson, for putting your hard labour in to distrubuting these all over The States.
you rock!

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

the box took only 8 days to reach The States. not bad.
neither was the box all messed up like last time.
i think Customs did not bother with it this time.
thank you Colson, for putting your hard labour in to distrubuting these all over The States.
you rock!

Yes, arrived intact this time around...doesn't seem like customs even touched it. Thanks for the patience and sorry this second buy had some hurdles. I'll be mailing out a bundle of them tomorrow. Thanks for all of your effort on this.

#755 5 years ago

Here is the shipping list as of today. Total of 27 units. Original - 24, Repro - 3.

Just wanted to make sure it was accurate before sending them out. Two people demanded /were issued refunds during the last month or so, and 3 people jumped in. I've already gone through all of my PM's, but if you wanted one or mentioned it back in the thread somewhere and don't see your name on the list, let me know.

Arcadedl – repro (paid/address)
Boostedskex – original (paid/address)
CaryCarmichael – original (x2) (paid/address)
Frogger – repro (paid/address)
Galaga50 - original (paid/address)
Highvoltage – original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj - original (paid/address)
JDinNOVA – original (paid/address)
Jeffspinballpalace - original (paid/address)
Kazowi - original (paid/address)
Lasermel - original (paid/address)
Locksmith – original (paid/address)
Mattamoose – original (paid/address)
MBT – repro (paid/address)
Micky - original (x2) (paid/address)
Mister_Swede – original (paid/address)
Mrharker – original (paid/address)
NorCalRealtor – original (paid/address)
RonJohnson – original (paid/address)
SDTMinSTL - original (paid/address)
Smiley - original (paid/address)
Stratman – original (paid/address)
Turtle – original (paid/address)
Walleyefisher – original (paid/address)
Xpinmonkey – original (paid/address)

#756 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Anyone have a good non-melted lower coffin/casket plastic they want to sell? Mine is still melted with burn marks from the locked flashers (now fixed) and I'm looking for a replacement. I wish someone would repro those coffin plastics.

Is this it? There looks to be a clear and light tint version too.
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BSD8770

#757 5 years ago

This is what darkryder is looking to replace on his BSD. Although not a perfect solution, darkryder may want to reach out to Morpheus or Colsond3 to see if they have an extra coffin decal set so that he can at least replace the coffin decal with the scorch marks on his semi-melted coffin.

Gord

DR_BSD_Coffin (resized).jpgDR_BSD_Coffin (resized).jpg

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

This is what darkryder is looking to replace on his BSD. Although not a perfect solution, darkryder may want to reach out to morpheus or colsond3 to see if they have an extra coffin decal set so that he can at least replace the coffin decal with the scorch marks on his semi-melted coffin.
Gord

I have an extra set of decals for the coffin. darkryder could probably touch up the burn marks with some gray paint on the steps, fill in the melted areas with some puddy or epoxy, then put on the new decals. It would at least be a decent fix for now.

#759 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Send Kristin a note at [email protected] to finish our remake.

#760 5 years ago

Thanks guys, I do have a set of repro decals for the coffin/casket, but the plastic is melted and so is the red plastic that the flashers attach to under Dracula. It sounds like Mezel Mods is working on a remake? Appreciate the help all

#761 5 years ago

I sent out another 16 units today....everyone should have gotten a PM from me with the tracking info. I only have 4 units left to ship, and they will be sent out tomorrow.

#762 5 years ago

The remaining 6 units were shipped out this morning, so everybody who hasn't gotten theirs yet should have received a PM with tracking info between yesterday and today.

#763 5 years ago

Received mine today Colson...you are the man for doing this. Packaging was great too, can't thank you enough.
Dan

#764 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Received mine today Colson...you are the man for doing this. Packaging was great too, can't thank you enough.
Dan

No problem man...glad it arrived quickly.

#765 5 years ago

Well packed and received! If there was such a thing as pinball medals, you would have one. Thanks Colson.

Jason

#766 5 years ago

Hey Colson, I got mine today. Thanks to Morpheus for this awesome mod and a great big thanks to Colson for organizing and shipping. I haven't installed yet but it looks great.

#767 5 years ago

thanks!

#768 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Well packed and received! If there was such a thing as pinball medals, you would have one. Thanks Colson.
Jason

Quoted from smiley:

Hey Colson, I got mine today. Thanks to Morpheus for this awesome mod and a great big thanks to Colson for organizing and shipping. I haven't installed yet but it looks great.

Thanks fellas....it’s a bit of work doing this, but glad I could get over 130 of them out to fellow Pinsiders.

#769 5 years ago

A very big thanks to Colsond3 for organising this whole group buy. Thankyou for all your hard work in organising everything and then posting them all out as fast as you did. I received my parcel today!

No matter how much some people have criticised you and put you down for the personal issues you had to go through, i can honestly say i really appreciate the fact you did this for all of us to enjoy. My mates can't wait to fit these up to their BSD!

#770 5 years ago

Thanks Mick, I appreciate the good words from you and a few others. Glad they arrived pretty quick.

Over half of the people I mailed them out to haven’t even responded to let me know they received it. I guess some are more sour about the delay than I thought.

Oh well. Sometimes in life things come up more important than pinball or other hobbies. This was a pretty big task overall, between both group buys that I practically got nothing out of.

Given the way some people reacted via PM and otherwise, unfortunately I probably wouldn't undertake something like this again.

#771 5 years ago

I still have one original and one repro cover left if anybody is interested.

1 week later
#772 5 years ago

I ordered one of these DIRECT from Morpheus recently, and it took not quite 3 weeks to arrive from him via "without tracking" shipping to the U.S. east coast.

Easy to install and a big improvement over the stock part, I would say! Thanks, Morpheus!

3-D Tombstone-Cover (resized).jpg3-D Tombstone-Cover (resized).jpg
Ron Jeremy Has Giant Hands (resized).jpgRon Jeremy Has Giant Hands (resized).jpg

#773 5 years ago

DIRECT...Awe pinside..

#774 5 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

I ordered one of these DIRECT from Morpheus recently, and it took not quite 3 weeks to arrive from him via "without tracking" shipping to the U.S. east coast.

Cool!!! Congrats on your purchase and the accented words in your post. Even though my group buys were supposed to be for the US buyers, I still went out of my way and obliged several international buyers and shipped them to Canada, Germany and Australia.

Three weeks though…all of the units I shipped to Australia arrived within 10 days from the US East Coast.

As for the rest of the people that were polite enough not to acknowledge receipt of the ones I sent, I’m assuming they all arrived with no issues so I can clear my inbox on here.

#775 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

DIRECT...Awe pinside..

And I know…coming DIRECT from some Pinsider who wasn’t in on either of the group buys, didn’t have one post in this entire thread, and didn’t have to deal with any of the issues.

1 week later
#776 5 years ago

let's keep it friendly here please..

#777 5 years ago

Received, Thanks

#778 5 years ago

Thanks for letting me know.

3 months later
#779 5 years ago

Not sure if these are still being made, but if anyone has one they aren't using and would be interested in selling, shoot me an email. Thanks

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Not sure if these are still being made, but if anyone has one they aren't using and would be interested in selling, shoot me an email. Thanks

I’ve reached out to Morpheus to get a small shipment, but I haven’t heard back yet. He usually gets back to me in a day or two.

#781 5 years ago

Hi Colsond3

Can you add me on the list please? My BSD will be arriving in 10 days. I may want to buy it if available.

#782 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

Hi Colsond3
Can you add me on the list please? My BSD will be arriving in 10 days. I may want to buy it if available.

I added you. I haven’t heard back from Morpheus yet, but it looks like the last time he logged in was October 1.

#783 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I added you. I haven’t heard back from Morpheus yet, but it looks like the last time he logged in was October 1.

Thank you.

#784 5 years ago

I'm in for another original also

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from mikedrees:

I'm in for another original also

Got it. Heard back from Morpheus, so just waiting to be done with York this weekend then I’ll confirm the unit number.

2 weeks later
#786 5 years ago

any news?

#787 5 years ago

Yes! I want one really badly. Just send you a PM

#788 5 years ago

I was waiting to hear back from 4 other people that had said they wanted one. You can always order from Morpheus directly as well.

#789 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was waiting to hear back from 4 other people that had said they wanted one. You can always order from Morpheus directly as well

Thank you for the update and help. I'm happy to do either ways. As long as I got one Tombstone cover. Please keep my name on your list. The factory tombstone cover is hurting my eyes.

#790 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

The factory tombstone cover one is hurting my eyes.

Haha. Will do. Morpheus will probably respond to you as well. The original one is certainly a POS.

#791 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

Yes! I want one really badly. Just send you a PM

PM send.

#792 5 years ago

Bought a couple of tombstone directly from morpheus! Great seller and great products!! Absolutely suggested!! Thanks!!

#793 5 years ago

thank you.

#794 5 years ago

1 cover send

1 week later
#795 5 years ago

Received today. Well packed. Great mod. Love it. Every BSD needs one.

#796 5 years ago

thank you.

3 weeks later
#797 5 years ago

any news Colson?

#798 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

any news Colson?

Yeah @colsond3, any news?

#799 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Yeah colsond3, any news?

Smart ass... I just sent Morpheus a PM.

#800 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Smart ass... I just sent Morpheus a PM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 901 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsdracula-3-d-tombstone-cover/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.