E0A45DEA-9766-4638-BCC0-BC34E2440863 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
91207949-9732-4ABF-B89B-7302268DB90E (resized).jpeg
CA93CAC1-5891-42C9-87F5-615CC2A294B0 (resized).jpeg
20210703_154735 (resized).jpg
20210703_154807 (resized).jpg
20210703_154755 (resized).jpg
IMG_2406 (resized).JPG
There are 901 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.
#701 6 years ago

heard from Colin, he has got some personal setbacks.
i'm waiting for the money to be wired.

#702 6 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys. I had an emergency abdominal surgery on 3/2, which caused me to be laid up for nearly 10 days. Wasn't able to really check in here much. Then I had a complication and needed another short procedure on 3/14. What a mess.

Anyway, I have been in touch with Morpheus the last few days, and a few others that were trying to place orders. I'm posting the final list, and wiring the payment. Morph indicated that the units and decals are all complete and ready to go. As soon as I get them (last bulk group buy was received in less than 10 days), I'll start shipping them out to everyone within a day or two. Sorry again for the delay, but still in some pain and not feeling back to 100% just yet so not moving as fast as usual.

P.S. Colin said hi too LOL

#703 6 years ago

Final updated list as of 3/17/2018. Total of 29 units. Original - 25, Repro - 4. I am just going to pay for the few covers for those who haven't paid yet so it doesn't cause any further delay. I'm also going to order a few extras.

Amarildo - original (paid/address)
CaryCarmichael – original (x2) (paid/address)
Frogger – repro (paid/address)
Galaga50 - original (paid/address)
Highvoltage – original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj - original (paid/address)
Jakusu - original (paid/address)
JDinNOVA – original (paid/address)
Jeffspinballpalace - original (paid/address)
Kazowi - original (paid/address)
Lasermel - original (paid/address)
Locksmith – original (paid/address)
Mattamoose – original (paid/address)
MBT – repro (paid/address)
Micky - original (x2) (paid/address)
Mister_Swede – original (paid/address)
Mrharker - original
NorCalRealtor - original
RonJohnson – original (paid/address)
SDTMinSTL - original (paid/address)
Smiley - original (paid/address)
Stratman – original (paid/address)
Turtle – original (paid/address)
Ulmpharmd – repro (x2)
Walleyefisher – original (paid/address)
Xpinmonkey – original (paid/address)

#704 6 years ago

Hope your feeling better Colson. You're a great community member and it's awesome of you to work with Morpheus and get these into peoples pins! I still love mine.. What a difference!

1521310025530885795607 (resized).jpg1521310025530885795607 (resized).jpg

#705 6 years ago

Received my order yesterday from Morpheus, well packedand shipped promptly. Very happy with the cover, it will look great in my game once I get around to the restoration. Great product and a good bloke to deal with. If you haven't ordered yours yet, what are you waiting for?

#706 6 years ago

I'm waiting for it to show up! Should've ordered direct my fault.....

#707 6 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I'm waiting for it to show up! Should've ordered direct my fault.....

Agreed with you!!!!

#708 6 years ago

sorry guys, still waiting for the money to be wired to me.
please give Colson a break, last time, 100+ units, he arranged it all perfect, this time he just has some personal setbacks..

1 week later
#709 6 years ago

Is the money still not sent??? Ahhh, was hoping this wasn't going to be a multi-month wait...

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is the money still not sent??? Ahhh, was hoping this wasn't going to be a multi-month wait...

If you want to PM me your address i will mail you mine from the first batch and have Colson mail me yours. It's a piece of plastic for a toy on a pinball machine! Gotta hate those multi-month wait's. Don't know Colson, but i bet he isn't getting paid to help you out and i bet he has a real life issue outside pinball preventing him from getting these shipped. But i also bet u that if ya just chill and have a lil patience... everything is gonna be aight... aight?! **Actually selling BSD tomorrow so no pm..aight!

#711 6 years ago

It's not that the mod is a big deal, but no one likes to send out money on a purchase and wait months to get the item. Simple as that.

I thought I saw him posting around on other threads, but wondered why no update here. I double-checked now, and looks like that was actually a while back, so, yeah maybe still dealing with issues.

#712 6 years ago

Colson can I get my money back , send it to morpheous so I can get my cover?

#713 6 years ago

This is the first time I have logged on here in a few weeks, and this was the first thread I checked. I was somewhat disappointed to see a few of the posts here, and to have received a few nasty PM's from people waiting on a piece of plastic. Waiting for anything you or I have paid for is always a little disappointing, but there was good reason.

As I posted above, I had an abdominal surgery and a complication last month, and thought I was out of the woods a few weeks ago when I posted last and the updated list. Then a few of the tests came back with possibly malignant / cancerous cells, which was scary as hell. Had to undergo various other testing, and it has been a stressful time for my family and I.

I did these two group buys as a favor to my fellow Pinsiders, and I'm not really getting compensated even for all the effort. Which is a lot between collecting funds, getting the units, prepping packing materials, packaging them, filling out customs forms and shipping them all out.

If you want your money back Jakusu, I can send it to you. But I will be wiring the money to Morpheus and getting the units shipped out this week. If you can't wait that long, let me know.

Many people have been understanding, and I really appreciate that. I would hope given these exceptional circumstances and how much I usually participate and contribute to this site and hobby, everybody would be understanding.

Everybody will have their covers shortly. Thanks for the patience during this time.

#714 6 years ago

Hope all goes well for you and thanks again for doing this for everyone!

#715 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This is the first time I have logged on here in a few weeks, and this was the first thread I checked. I was somewhat disappointed to see a few of the posts here, and to have received a few nasty PM's from people waiting on a piece of plastic. Waiting for anything you or I have paid for is always a little disappointing, but there was good reason.
As I posted above, I had an abdominal surgery and a complication last month, and thought I was out of the woods a few weeks ago when I posted last and the updated list. Then a few of the tests came back with possibly malignant / cancerous cells. Had to undergo various other testing, and it has been a scary and stressful time for my family and I.
I did these two group buys as a favor to my fellow Pinsiders, and I'm not really getting compensated even for all the effort. Which is a lot between collecting funds, getting the units, prepping packing materials, packaging them, filling out customs forms and shipping them all out.
If you want your money back Jakusu, I can send it to you. But I will be wiring the money to Morpheus and getting the units shipped out this week. If you can't wait that long, let me know.
Many people have been understanding, and I really appreciate that. I would hope given these exceptional circumstances and how much I usually participate and contribute to this site and hobby, everybody would be understanding.
Everybody will have their covers shortly. Thanks for the patience during this time.

Your a stand up Pinsider, one of THE best on Pinside and I just don't get how some here can be so heartless. I hope your doing better, cancer is nothing to F around with.

#716 6 years ago

Colsond3... all the best to you and your family. Hope you buck the abdominal issues soon.

#717 6 years ago

Thank you, Colson. Your health is much more important than any pinball part. I wish you a speedy recovery from your ordeal.

#718 6 years ago

I'll take one of these Colsond3 - should anyone drop out and not want theirs, also ok with waiting on it.
Dan

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

I'll take one of these Colsond3 - should anyone drop out and not want theirs, also ok with waiting on it.
Dan

I'm getting a few extras if you want one, just let me know if you need a repro or an original fit.

#720 6 years ago

Sorry to hear of your recent illness.

I will take you up on the refund offer thank you. Let me know if you need any details via pm.

Morpheus I will be in touch to buy direct.

#721 6 years ago

Hi.

I would like to buy one orginal if its possible?

..//Henke

#722 6 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I will take you up on the refund offer thank you. Let me know if you need any details via pm.

Your money has been refunded...returned via PayPal this morning.

#723 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the messages and posts on this thread...really appreciated. These last few weeks have been beyond stressful.

Quoted from Arcadedl:

Dan

Dan, if you want one, let me know. You can have Jakusu's.

#724 6 years ago

Updated list as of 4/9/2018. Total of 26 units. Original - 24, Repro - 2. I've removed some people that haven't paid or responded at all to my multiple PM's over the last 3 months. If anybody is missing or any of the info / cover selection is inaccurate, let me know. A few people have messaged me about picking their covers up at Pinfest also, if anybody else wants to do that.

Amarildo - original (paid/address)
CaryCarmichael – original (x2) (paid/address)
Frogger – repro (paid/address)
Galaga50 - original (paid/address)
Highvoltage – original (paid/address)
Its_me_aj - original (paid/address)
JDinNOVA – original (paid/address)
Jeffspinballpalace - original (paid/address)
Kazowi - original (paid/address)
Lasermel - original (paid/address)
Locksmith – original (paid/address)
Mattamoose – original (paid/address)
MBT – repro (paid/address)
Micky - original (x2) (paid/address)
Mister_Swede – original (paid/address)
Mrharker – original (paid/address)
NorCalRealtor – original (paid/address)
RonJohnson – original (paid/address)
SDTMinSTL - original (paid/address)
Smiley - original (paid/address)
Stratman – original (paid/address)
Turtle – original (paid/address)
Walleyefisher – original (paid/address)
Xpinmonkey – original (paid/address)

#725 6 years ago

Please send out now dont wait for more

#726 6 years ago

sorry guys.

still waiting for the money..!

#727 6 years ago

Colson please wire our money now i want to finish my game

#728 6 years ago

is there anyone, who lives close to Colson, or is good friends with him?
maybe this person could take some work out of Colsons hands, since he clearly is in a tough situation.
just trying to think along..
maybe someone has other ideas?

#729 6 years ago

Still looking forward to seeing this.

#730 5 years ago

send a PM to Colson a few days ago, no reply..
i'm sure he has good reasons for it, but at tis moment, there's nothing i can do but wait for him to make the payment.
all covers are packed and ready for shipping to u guys.. sorry, hate the way this is going..

#731 5 years ago

if all goes well, pretty soon, my covers will be available in a U.S. webshop and future buyers can order with low shipping and WITHOUT any delay.. (the name i can not tell yet.)

#732 5 years ago

hi you all.

good news, Colson contacted me, he is finaly back home for recovery, after having special surgery.
money will be wired within the next few days, when he has the chance to visit the bank personaly.
all will be fine, lets just have some respect for his tough personal situation. this could happen to all of us.

to be continued.

#733 5 years ago

I want to say thank you to everybody, at least most of you, for being very understanding with the delay in this process this time around and getting you these covers. What I have gone through in the last 2 1/2 months was quite unexpected, very stressful and draining.

As Morpheus had said, I sent out over 105 of them last time without a problem or any delay, and it was an arduous process that I got nothing out of by the time it was all said and done. I did it purely for the good of this pinball community.

I was able to get to the bank this morning and wired the funds.

They were shipped out quickly last time, and I expect Morpheus to do the same this time. As soon as I get them, they will all be shipped out within 48 hours.

#734 5 years ago

Best wishes Colson. Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I was one of the recipients of the first wave of this mod. Everyone chill you will get your part. He deserves a lot of credit and your patience for organizing this. It’s a great mod. Very simple but looks millions times better. I am not a mod guy but this is my favorite mod I have ever seen.

#735 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Best wishes Colson. Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I was one of the recipients of the first wave of this mod. Everyone chill you will get your part. He deserves a lot of credit and your patience for organizing this. It’s a great mod. Very simple but looks millions times better. I am not a mod guy but this is my favorite mod I have ever seen.

Me too wishing you all the best in your health situation.

I too was in the first batch sent. It's a great mod and you'll all be very pleased with it.

Thanks again Colson for your efforts!

Kerry

#736 5 years ago

Hi guys,
I bought my Tombstone from Jeroen aka Morpheus, it was sent fast, very good package, no problem at all, perfect deal.
Thanks again, this mod is just perfect for my beloved Dracula.
Love never dies.
Cheers

#737 5 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Hi guys,
I bought my Tombstone from Jeroen aka Morpheus, it was sent fast, very good package, no problem at all, perfect deal.
Thanks again, this mod is just perfect for my beloved Dracula.
Love never dies.
Cheers

The ones shipped by Colson were the exact same way. It costs too much money to ship each one individually to north America so that is why Colson stepped up and helped us all out. He didn't have to nor did he make any profits off them. Glad you enjoyed yours! They're a nice mod.

#738 5 years ago

Thanks for a smoth business and quick delivery.

Its a realy nice mod!

BR..//Henke

#739 5 years ago

I have not received mine yet

Added over 6 years ago: Have morpheus sent ??

#740 5 years ago

FYI, if anyone is interested in this mod, and didn't get in on the order, I will make mine available at my cost with shipping. I ended up getting an offer I couldn't refuse on my BSD, and no longer have a need for it.

Thanks Colson for the work on this. I am not upset about the delay given the circumstances, and wish you a complete and speedy recovery.

#741 5 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Have morpheus sent ??

not yet.
spoke to Colson. the final money should be wired tomorow.
when that happens, i will ship that same day.

#742 5 years ago

For clarity, I already wired all the money. For some reason the bank broke it up into two transactions. He already received the first wire, and I was told the second one would be through today or tomorrow at the latest.

#743 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

For clarity, I already wired all the money. For some reason the bank broke it up into two transactions. He already received the first wire, and I was told the second one would be through today or tomorrow at the latest.

Can't say enough good things about you man. You have gone above and beyond anyone's expectations to do this for all the Pinsider's out there. Even with what you personally have gone thru, you still take on a large task like this. I vote you Pinsider of the year!
ps-i still hate your BSD trim color!

#744 5 years ago

hi to you all.
very good news: tonight, the final wire has been succesfull transfered.
tomorow, the box will be shipped to Colson (it's after buisiness hours here, so the post office is closed for today..)
i will post a reply, once i made the trip to the post office.

#745 5 years ago

As I explained to some of you via PM that had messaged me recently, the funds were wired nearly 2 weeks ago. For some reason my bank had broken it up into two transactions, and the second one had to be redone, which I did last weekend. I actually drove all the way back from Pinfest last Saturday morning, over an hour each way, to make sure it was taken care of.

The first transaction had long been completed, and the second wire was confirmed as completed by my bank as of Monday. For some reason, both wires this time around took several days to go through. I've wired money plenty of times before, although not to the Netherlands, and those transactions customarily go through quickly.

At any rate, we are all good, and I have all of the individual boxes labeled and ready to go. I just have to put the covers in them and take them to the post office once I receive them from Morpheus. As I said before, once I have them, they will all be shipped out within 48 hours.

I again apologize for any inconvenience the delay and my health issues caused any of you, although sometimes pinball does have to take the backseat when bigger things are at stake. Thank you all for your patience, and you will have your mod shortly.

#746 5 years ago

great work Colson. very much appreceated!

the box with covers was posted first thing this morning.
they are on their way to The States!

i have provided shipping and tracking info to you Colson, so you can monitor the progress of the shipping.

#747 5 years ago
Quoted from Morpheus:

great work Colson. very much appreceated!
the box with covers was posted first thing this morning.
they are on their way to The States!
i have provided shipping and tracking info to you Colson, so you can monitor the progress of the shipping.

Great! I got your PM also. I’ll keep an eye out and let you know when they arrive. Thanks for all of your hard work on this project, and your patience.

Sorry that you’ve had to deal with some angry people via PM, as have I. Most Pinsiders that ordered have been very understanding, and that’s been very much appreciated by both of us.

#748 5 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I vote you Pinsider of the year!

Thanks Joe...I appreciate that.

Quoted from neverahighscore:

ps-i still hate your BSD trim color!

And go to hell.

1 week later
#750 5 years ago

Just got back to my office, and a box was finally waiting. We are in business!

4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg

A19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpegA19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

There are 901 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsdracula-3-d-tombstone-cover/page/15?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.