Topic Stats

• 820 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by Jigs
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B3EDFECD-36BC-4C9E-9FB9-B3AE1196B3F2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpg
IMG_3647 (resized).jpg
20190106_203225 (resized).jpg
20181229_174824 (resized).jpg
20181229_174818 (resized).jpg
Ron Jeremy Has Giant Hands (resized).jpg
3-D Tombstone-Cover (resized).jpg
DR_BSD_Coffin (resized).jpg
A19103DB-7111-415C-B6AF-84C2EF30D4B6 (resized).jpeg
4B9339E1-3829-47FD-8FB2-8BD1E87570D2 (resized).jpeg
1521310025530885795607 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).JPG
IMG_1185 (resized).JPG

There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What the heck?!? Did that just slide right in? Looks great!

Thanks! Yep! Took about 30 seconds.

#502 2 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Thanks! Yep! Took about 30 seconds.

How did you attach it to brocks coffin? Didn't you have a clearance issue with the back of the tombstone hitting the main ramp?

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

How did you attach it to brocks coffin? Didn't you have a clearance issue with the back of the tombstone hitting the main ramp?

Nope. It fit like a glove. It’s attached by the screw at the top. The only thing I didn’t do was add the bottom that was on the original (whatever that red thing is called).

#504 2 years ago

Nope. It fit like a glove. It’s attached by the screw at the top. The only thing I didn’t do was add the bottom that was on the original (whatever that red thing is called).

Can you take a pic of the back and post it?
Did you play a game with it installed? Mine was hitting the ball upon castle locks

#505 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Can you take a pic of the back and post it?
Did you play a game with it installed? Mine was hitting the ball upon castle locks

Hmmm... did’t play a game. I’ll have to take it for a spin. I’ll post a pic a little later, assuming all is well.

#506 2 years ago

Alright, I just played a game. No blockage/hangup issues with the ramps.

Here are a few pics:

ED7FC5F2-CA9C-4884-A550-A632B6F583C9 (resized).jpeg

869F8B37-DBEC-489B-82C7-6C1434040FB7 (resized).jpeg

608EF8C6-A5B9-4406-AC42-EF0B4DDE0D59 (resized).jpeg

5DC69C4D-11B0-4B91-A13C-217ABA958746 (resized).jpeg

#507 2 years ago

Your just fits as mine was hitting the main ramp and is more to the left causing the ball to hit the tombstone. Courious why it's different.

#508 2 years ago

Still waiting on mine doggone it. Are the fitment issues with originals as well as the upgrade coffin?

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Still waiting on mine doggone it. Are the fitment issues with originals as well as the upgrade coffin?

I'll get mine first just because I'm 45 minutes north of you!

#510 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

just with brocks coffin mod.

#511 2 years ago

when having Castle Lock issues, could you grind a small bevel corner of the cover?
it is at the bottom of the cover, nearly out of sight.

#512 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Quoted from tktlwyr:

I'll get mine first just because I'm 45 minutes north of you!

Thought I had 24 left to ship when I posted the other day, but it was 34. I had a box of 10 waiting to go, but wasn't able to make it to the Post Office one day this week.

Both of yours are going out tomorrow morning. I was able to get 10 more sent out today.

#513 2 years ago

Mine arrived today....

Thanks again for making this happen.

#514 2 years ago

My new and improved BSD coffin shroud arrived today and it took about 5 minutes to install from start to finish. Below are some photos of it installed in my BSD.

Thanks to colsond3 for taking on this group buy project and thanks to morpheus for creating this very well crafted BSD mod. My custom Dracula figure was created by kpull.

Gord

P1000607 (resized).JPG
P1000608 (resized).JPG
P1000609 (resized).JPG
P1000610 (resized).JPG

#515 2 years ago

Looking good Gord. Machine looks clean too!

#516 2 years ago

Looking for mine any day now. That's the drac mod I have as well Gord. I like it better than the other one and it was a fourth the cost.

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Looking for mine any day now. That's the drac mod I have as well Gord. I like it better than the other one and it was a fourth the cost.

I like the Dracula mod because it matches the image of Dracula on the translite and also the installation is plug and play and you do not have to remove the light board underneath Dracula for Dracula to fit properly into the coffin.

Gord

#518 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I like the Dracula mod because it matches the image of Dracula on the translite and also the installation is plug and play and you do not have to remove the light board underneath Dracula for Dracula to fit properly into the coffin.
Gord

This is what I originally wanted. I was late to the party and the OP never came through for me. The look of both mods together is outstanding!

#519 2 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Agreed. I didn’t get in on this MOD but that’s the one I’d want...the other one (while it’s expertly crafted) has too much style for this pin IMO. Maybe someday he will do another run.

#520 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thought I had 24 left to ship when I posted the other day, but it was 34. I had a box of 10 waiting to go, but wasn't able to make it to the Post Office one day this week.
Both of yours are going out tomorrow morning. I was able to get 10 more sent out today.

Thanks Colson.

#521 2 years ago

It fits like a glove!

Thanks for doing these!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_4249.jpg

#522 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Will you let us know when all have shipped just in case something happens and I have to go down to the post office and make a scene?

Thanks again for doing this.

#523 2 years ago

Finally got mine installed and couldn't be happier. Thanks for doing these it looks great and perhaps now I'll keep the game.....LOL

John

#524 2 years ago

Alright, I just played a game. No blockage/hangup issues with the ramps.
Here are a few pics:

Ok completely stumped on how your fits so nice. If I position mine as yours shows not to come in contact with the wire form from the main ramp I'm way off to the right.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#525 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Ok completely stumped on how your fits so nice. If I position mine as yours shows not to come in contact with the wire form from the main ramp I'm way off to the right.

Wow, is your coffin too tall? Something is definitely off there.

#526 2 years ago
Quoted from piggidyphish:

Will you let us know when all have shipped just in case something happens and I have to go down to the post office and make a scene?
Thanks again for doing this.

Sure will. I've been sending individual PM's to everyone with a tracking number as I ship them out. The beginning of this week was beyond hell at work, so I wasn't able to jump out to the post office. I plan on going today and tomorrow.

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Take a dremel to the corner. Problem solved.

(wonder if that dracula coffin mod is a tad longer in length than original, causing it to push back slightly into the wire form)

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Take a dremel to the corner. Problem solved.
(wonder if that dracula coffin mod is a tad longer in length than original, causing it to push back slightly into the wire form)

Brock's custom BSD coffin mod fits over the stock BSD coffin so it is slightly larger on all 4 sides than the stock BSD coffin. This could indeed be what is causing the fitment issues with Brock's custom BSD coffin and the custom BSD coffin shroud mod created by morpheus.

Gord

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Brock's custom BSD coffin mod fits over the stock BSD coffin so it is slightly larger on all 4 sides than the stock BSD coffin. This could indeed be what is causing the fitment issues with Brock's custom BSD coffin and the custom BSD coffin shroud mod created by morpheus.
Gord

That's probably exactly what it is!

#530 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Quoted from GRB1959:

Brock's custom BSD coffin mod fits over the stock BSD coffin so it is slightly larger on all 4 sides than the stock BSD coffin.

Something definitely isn't right there. Do you have the right size hex extenders underneath the headstone panel? Something isn't assembled correctly, as Gord said Brock's coffin mod is slight larger because it fits over the original, but the headstone should still be aligned in the back. Yours is way off center to the right. I'll have to go back and look at your other photos and compare them with my machine. I should be able to pop my tombstone cover off later or tomorrow.

In 30Fathom's pics above with Brock's mod, his is totally lined up and centered.

#531 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Something definitely isn't right there. Do you have the right size hex extenders underneath the headstone panel? Something isn't assembled correctly, as Gord said Brock's coffin mod is slight larger because it fits over the original, but the headstone should still be aligned in the back. Yours is way off center to the right. I'll have to go back and look at your other photos and compare them with my machine. I should be able to pop my tombstone cover off later or tomorrow.
In 30Fathom's pics above with Brock's mod, his is totally lined up and centered.

yeah this has me baffled as the wireform from the coffin lines up, the original coffin was ok and the tombstone was centered. there just isnt enough clearance with both mods installed. i do realize that brocks mod is larger than the original.
i posted those last pics to show how mine would have to be set up in order for the tombstone not to come in contact with the ball upon castle locks in compared to 30fathoms
if you can measure the hex extenders for me that would be great !

#532 2 years ago

Take off Brock’s mod... see if it fits

#533 2 years ago

let me know when mine ships.

p

#534 2 years ago

The remaining covers were labeled tonight in the 3 hours it took for the Raiders to run their final play of the game, and will ship out tomorrow. This is the last of them...so if you didn't get yours yet, you'll get a PM with the tracking info at some point tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

#535 2 years ago

I am really liking this mod! I never noticed before, but my center hex spacer was too tall, so I need to pick up a shorter one. Before and after pics... the decals are a good enough match for me, I don't think I'll be replacing them on the coffin. Looks a lot better and I get to fix an issue with my game, so I am very happy.

The third picture shows an extra piece of plastic I had to install by the black switch cover to keep balls from flying off the castle lock wireform. After I switched back to lightning flippers the ball speed up the left ramp seemed to increase.

BSD1 (resized).jpg
BSD2 (resized).jpg
BSD3 (resized).jpg

#536 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I am really liking this mod! I never noticed before, but my center hex spacer was too tall, so I need to pick up a shorter one. Before and after pics... the decals are a good enough match for me, I don't think I'll be replacing them on the coffin. Looks a lot better and I get to fix an issue with my game, so I am very happy.
The third picture shows an extra piece of plastic I had to install by the black switch cover to keep balls from flying off the castle lock wireform. After I switched back to lightning flippers the ball speed up the left ramp seemed to increase.

Man, your coffin is in fantastic shape. Mod looks great...huge improvement.

#537 2 years ago

Ok.....for those that didn't receive their covers already or get tracking info previously, everybody should have gotten PM's with tracking info for all the remaining covers sent out today.

After 4 months, countless hours shipping, re-packaging, labeling, waiting, 14 trips to the Post Office and 21 customs forms, all of these are out the door and my task is complete. For those of you that haven't, please let me know when you receive the cover so I can delete your respective PM thread.

And another thanks to Morpheus for doing this...something we all should have come up with a long time ago.

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ok.....for those that didn't receive their covers already or get tracking info previously, everybody should have gotten PM's with tracking info for all the remaining covers sent out today.
After 4 months, countless hours shipping, re-packaging, labeling, waiting, 14 trips to the Post Office and 21 customs forms, all of these are out the door and my task is complete. For those of you that haven't, please let me know when you receive the cover so I can delete your respective PM thread.
And another thanks to Morpheus for doing this...something we all should have come up with a long time ago.

Colson,

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Any BSD owner who didn't get in on this group buy will likely regret it at some point down the road.

Gord

#539 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You are what Pinside is all about, pinheads helping each other.

#540 2 years ago

Another satisfied customer right here!!! You don’t get it’s beauty until you see it in person....fit like a glove and had it on within 10 minutes. Good riddance to that other piece of shit that was on there.....like some forgotten flap of plastic that got stepped on.

Morpheus killed it with this MOD and Colsond painstakingly got these mailed out to each one of us...that’s pin Love right there. Thanks boys!!!!! Before and after pics.....

5847D9A8-D102-4AF3-85D0-CCE1D47F642B (resized).jpeg

DFDF72FD-4CAD-4E68-99C4-05E1F2A87C0B (resized).jpeg

074AB913-9FAC-4B7D-8CED-352F405FEBFB (resized).jpeg

2E0C0127-7366-439C-A2D3-6F50056DE16E (resized).jpeg

#541 2 years ago

Hey chef, where did u get that wolf mod?! Can u post a better pic of it?! Looks deadly..

#542 2 years ago

He's super deadly when paired with drac I got this MOD a couple years ago off eBay...someone was doing a bunch of BSD MODS.

IMG_1523 (resized).JPG

IMG_1528 (resized).JPG

#543 2 years ago

Took my BSD and MSF to my buddy's wedding today LOL. He's on here ryandimx.

IMG_2739 (resized).JPG

IMG_2740 (resized).JPG

#544 2 years ago

Nice work Morpheus and Colson for making this happen! It looks great. I added fire pots to hide the bulbs.

unnamed-3 (resized).jpg

unnamed-6 (resized).jpg

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Took my BSD and MSF to my buddy's wedding today LOL. He's on here ryandimx.

BSD at a wedding
Now I've seen everything!

#546 2 years ago

Is it still possible to get one of these?
I have just bought a BSD and will be needing one.

#547 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

+1. I didn't dare ask. Just acquired a BSD too

If the op gets bored and decides to do another run. I'd love one

#548 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

PM sent. Double check what it says, I'm a little tipsy right now.

#549 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I added fire pots to hide the bulbs.

I like the fire pots. Where do I pick those up?

#550 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I like the fire pots. Where do I pick those up?

We will get them 'fired up' at mezelmods.com next week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 820 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside