• Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BSD.jpg
#1 12 years ago

what are the going prices for both these titles and which one do people like better? also which would be an easier sell or trade if the situation arises? thanks alot.

#2 12 years ago

Never played both. From what i have heard, i would go with BSD

#3 12 years ago

BSD would be my choice but JD is Ok to

#4 12 years ago

BSD is a way better total package in my opinion.

#5 12 years ago

Tough call, but I think a BSD would go great to your already nice collection of pins.

#6 12 years ago

BSD is a way better total package in my opinion.

+3...

BSD.jpgBSD.jpg

Of these!

#7 12 years ago

Both totally different. BSD is great for a challenge and JD has hidden depths. Both are great machines so get both. I wrote articles on both of them a few years back which can be found in my profile stories.

#8 12 years ago

thanks alot everyone, the theme of dracula is more appealing for sure (especially the way nimble puts it...) whats the going rate for one as i have a few interested parties looking to sell.

#9 12 years ago

Jespo, in our part of the country I have seen BSD go between 1200 to 2200 ( I picked mine up with a very nice play field in the middle of that range). Depends on condition. Look carefully at the play field as several break down / crack and external cabinet condition. The red fades on the cabinet. Also make sure mist multi ball works. There are a lot of problems with the pin connector for mist multi ball. I am with you on BSD over JD. I believe BSD is a far easier sale or trade down the line. Good luck

#10 12 years ago

everyone seems to want about 1500-1700 that i'm talking to, but i'll just make sure those issues don't exist. Whirlwind has also come into the crosshairs as well, how does that compare to these others? how's the CV treating you sulli10?

#11 12 years ago

I would stay with BSD over Whirlwind. CV is great. Pretty much have every thing working. My niece has declared it her favorite.

#12 12 years ago

glad to hear your enjoying it, the wife has accepted the ringmaster as part of the family! i think i might go the cash route for my RFM and hunt dracula down with the money, as the traders are being a bit stubborn, the ol greenbacks will persuade them.

#13 12 years ago

I Currently own BSD,, ( KEEPER ) I owned JD too , 2 yr's ago.. Killer Pin, has Great SOUND AS Well. The DMD animation is another plus.. Yea, i sold it.. Then I missed it . I know where 2 are (Now) THAT I COULD GET.. Not yet tho... Pick of the 2 would be Bram Stoker's Dracula !!!

.. http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/JUDGEDREDD.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-vs-jd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.