Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinster68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Newer BSD owner ... I just earned Mist, Coffin, & Castle Multiballs all at the same time. What a great game. Best Multiball game I've ever played.

THIR-TEE MILLION!! about a dozen times, and castle and coffin jackpots before it was all over. What a blast.

Ended up with a not-so-shabby score of 1,364,472,200

#2 11 years ago

I've had that game for months and haven't topped your score. I just recently stacked all three multiballs for the first time. Very unforgiving game that kicks my ass constantly.!

#3 11 years ago

Wow, nice score! I'm picking up a BSD tomorrow...can't wait!

#4 11 years ago

I just picked up a BSD this week, those lightning flippers are tough!

#5 11 years ago

I'm still learning the game. I have lightning flippers on it, and prefer them. The game is reasonably tough, but not too bad. Great callouts.

I gave the game a good cleaning when I picked it up, and put two coats of carnauba wax down to protect the playfield (no insert wear!), but it still needs a shopping and flipper rebuilds.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Wow, nice score! I'm picking up a BSD tomorrow...can't wait!

Dog gone it D: !!!!!! I love how much I hate you right now!

Sweet game though, man! I'm coming to pick up my DeLorean from DMC-Midwest over in Crystal Lake next Friday. Maybe I should drop by and see this new game ?

#7 11 years ago

Great score.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Newer BSD owner ... I just earned Mist, Coffin, & Castle Multiballs all at the same time. What a great game. Best Multiball game I've ever played.
THIR-TEE MILLION!! about a dozen times, and castle and coffin jackpots before it was all over. What a blast.

Yep I agree, the best multiball game ever made by farrrrr

#9 11 years ago

I got mine about a month ago. It was set up on a 5 ball game. I had some good scores that way but quickly reset everything to factory including 3 ball game. Tonight was the first time I got a billion on a 3 ball game. The theme is not to my favorite but it's such a good game that it's a keeper for sure.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Sweet game though, man! I'm coming to pick up my DeLorean from DMC-Midwest over in Crystal Lake next Friday. Maybe I should drop by and see this new game ?

Picking up one of the new 6 cylinders or the electric version? Saw these at the international auto show in NYC this spring. Nothing like a good stainless steel car!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Typical BSD experience goes like this:

Game 1: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 2: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 3: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 4: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 5: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Games 6 - ???: Drain, low score. "This game sucks to all hell who wants to buy it?"

Game ???+1: stack multis and points go through the roof. "This is the greatest game EVAR".

Early on when I first met Andrei Massenkoff, the current PAPA World Champion, he told me he hated Drac. He didn't like it until ten years later.

#12 11 years ago

Congrats on score and getting a BSD! My fav DMD pin and the pin I've owned the longest. U will have many frustrating games ahead of u, enjoy.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Picking up one of the new 6 cylinders or the electric version? Saw these at the international auto show in NYC this spring. Nothing like a good stainless steel car!

I am picking mine up from having them do some minor auto transmission work. I have owned it 9 years - restored and rebuilt nearly everything on it: engine, A/C, electrical, steering, wheels, cooling system - just didn't want to toy with the transmission - one of the only areas I dare not tread yet.

#14 11 years ago

Great score

Haven't come close to the elusive stack. Very addictive game for sure.

#15 11 years ago

A keeper for sure. 8 bill at the moment.

#16 11 years ago

1,737,271,320. This morning at 6:30 before leaving for my son's ball tournament.

#17 11 years ago

Put up a 3.7 billion on a practice game (3 ball game but seemed to have liberal extra ball settings) before a home tourney last night. The game that counted? 181 million.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Typical BSD experience goes like this:
Game 1: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 2: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 3: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 4: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Game 5: Drain, low score. "This game sucks."
Games 6 - ???: Drain, low score. "This game sucks to all hell who wants to buy it?"
Game ???+1: stack multis and points go through the roof. "This is the greatest game EVAR".

+over9000

This is the most accurate description of Dracula "EVAR". First week I had it my high score was 1.4, then 2.7, a couple weeks later 3.3 and now I can't seem to break a billion!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

NPO you are more than welcome my friend! Let me know if you want to stop by.

#20 11 years ago

Twice today: two in the coffin, two in the castle, mist lit ... choked both times ... "Blood is to precious a thing in these times". Crap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-thir-teee-million and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.