Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“what do you think?”

• love it! 0 votes
    • hate it! 14 votes
      100%

(14 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brides.jpg
    BSD_Vampire.jpg
    Kim-Kardashian.jpg
    both.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    bat.jpg
    43564_gr.jpg
    bridemod.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Hello everyone, I drew up these decal mods for my bsd last night. they're the wives of dracula. I'm thinking about printing some up and selling them . what do you guys think? do you like them or hate them?

bridemod.jpgbridemod.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Cool idea. You should print a set out and see how they look on your machine from all angles.

#3 12 years ago

these are photoshopped onto a picture i got off the internet. i haven't printed them yet.

#4 12 years ago

I really like the idea of the 3 targets being the 3 concubines! They are used for castle multiball so rule wise it makes sense too.
    But I generally don't like target stickers and you didn't change that

#5 12 years ago

Don't like them, they don't really fit the theme of the rest of the machine...

#6 12 years ago

They seem to be out of place. The picture needs to feel/show older like the rest of the machine.

43564_gr.jpg43564_gr.jpg

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from Out-West:

They seem to be out of place. The picture needs to feel/show older like the rest of the machine.

This pretty much sums it up - they don't look like they belong there. It might be possible to make them look more consistent, but i'm not sure you've got enough space on the target to achieve that and have it be worth while.

#8 12 years ago

Di- to the -tto!

#9 12 years ago

Thanks for all your opinions. everybody seems to agree that they don't look right. here are some more mods that i did with a set of mcfarlane toys a few months back. i am currently running leds through there eyes.

bat.jpgbat.jpg wolf.jpgwolf.jpg both.jpgboth.jpg

#10 12 years ago

ok well that's pretty cool!

#11 12 years ago

Print the Faces of these 3 Vamp's from the movie,, i love the Middle Hottie ..

I'll Take a set !!! In the video talk-n is Techno , Trident & B_R

I had to cue-Tip the Rt-Flipper opto,, It's Been fine since

BSD_Vampire.jpgBSD_Vampire.jpg Kim-Kardashian.jpgKim-Kardashian.jpg

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Don't like them, they don't really fit the theme of the rest of the machine...

I agree you need something a little 'darker' to cover those targets. I do really like the other mods you put in though they look great!

#13 12 years ago

I think some washed out art based on the BR threesome pic would be great. Leave a bit of red maybe on the lips or eyes and you will have cracked it.

#14 12 years ago

I think the middle one is Monica Bellucci..................HHHHHHHHOTTTTTTT.

#15 12 years ago

Here is a revision on the target decals. am i getting any closer or do they still suck? thanks for all of your input.

brides.jpgbrides.jpg

#16 12 years ago

You could make the girls look like the witches they turn into .

Jim

#17 12 years ago

If you could make them look more rustic/distressed like the casket that may look better. Not sure how tough that is I never attempted anything like that.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

If you could make them look more rustic/distressed like the casket

You might try green leaves like the optional sling plastics and a bit of yellowing. I know colors are very hard to control between computer and printed out. What do you propose to print/protect with that will take a beating with out showing rapid wear. You might also gain some space for the picture by changing the switches to the square one or modify a square one into an oval/oblong shape like an old picture or mirror. The other mods are really great.

#19 12 years ago

Scott C. in Penn State ( a Member here ) had his BSD 4-Sale 2 yr's ago.. It wouldn't sell.. Soo, He Parted it out on E-bay.. He got More for the Board's /Part's than he initially wanted for the complete Pin.. I bought Every under/ P/F Up-Kick assembly ( complete with coil's , opto's , metal shute's ,Pop assemb- Everything.. I even have the Coffin with Dracula in it.. Also have the Target's with Decal's on them... The ship'ed box probably weighed 35 to 40 lb's.. I sent him a check for $ 100.00 and a 1/2 gal. of Segram's Seven .. If and when i need a Part ,, I have it !! Thanxx Scott...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-target-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.