• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DracCoffin.JPG
plastics.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Hi I'm chasing a couple of plastics for BSD as highlighted in pic. I know i might have better luck finding hens teeth . Or if anyone has scans they could send me.
Much Apreciated
Mick

plastics.jpgplastics.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Mick,

I'm currently restoring a BSD and bought a cheap parts machine to "upgrade" with the better parts. I have been scanning all plastics and decals as I go. I do have some (not all) spare playfield plastics. Shoot me your email address. If you want I can take pictures of those two plastics so you can see the condition (not perfect I can assure you) and, I'll send you the scans.

Thanks,
Greg

#3 11 years ago

I've been looking for a part for years and could never find it. Would you be willing to sell me this part if available? It's the cover on the back of the coffin covering the light bulb sockets.

DracCoffin.JPGDracCoffin.JPG

#4 11 years ago

It was brought up in another thread not that long ago, but a repro plastic set for this machine would do very well. I know I'd be on board.

And Mick-Gyver, the plastic beneath the asylum is the one I've been looking for for quite some time. So I feel your pain

#5 11 years ago

Xpinmonkey,

I think I have a spare of that part. Shoot me your email and I'll send you pictures if I have it tonight.

Thanks,
Greg

#6 11 years ago

@goldpins, Pm sent to you. Thanks

I can deal with warped, missing art(colours) or scratched just so long as they are intact. Both mine are broken. If I do get hold of them I'll be tracing them onto acrylic for spares before they go in.

@Xpinmonkey, Ive seen the sticker for this part available somewhere by itself. I'll have a look. In case you want to fab one up and put the proper sticker on it. found link http://www.pinballpt.com/prestashop/home/31-dracula-bsd-coffin-decals.html

#7 11 years ago

If anyone has an extra BSD tombstone surround/cover for the coffin lock lights like Xpinmonkey pictured above, I'd also be interested in buying one. I'm about ready to try fabricating a custom cover from some sheet aluminum, but if I can get an original cover, I figure that would be best. I wonder how stuff like this turns up missing?

Thanks,

Jeff R.

#8 11 years ago

I need a right slingshot plastic if anybody has an extra one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-plastics-scans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.