(45 votes)

#1 3 months ago

BSD OR DOCTOR WHO?

Both are in equal condition,
No color dmd
No pf wear
Bsd is 1000$ higher.
Which one would you choose?

I have a getaway, roadshow, dirty harry, tftc and hurricane in my room.

Thx

#2 3 months ago

BSD, and it’s not particularly close

#3 3 months ago

Tough question! I prefer to play Drac solo while I enjoy playing WHO with friends.
Either way, I love Drac more.

#4 3 months ago

Who has way better flow and the best toy in pinball!

Bsd is no slouch, but I'd take the doctor.

#5 3 months ago

I own both machines and find myself playing them both equal time. But if i had to choose just one, its BSD.

#7 3 months ago

Doctor Who. More content, more strategy, better layout and mechs. Not a fan of BSD myself, but once you've managed to stack all three multiballs once, that's it. Nowhere else to go from there.

#8 3 months ago

BSD by far

#9 3 months ago

I own both and love them, but BSD blows dr who out of the water.

#10 3 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

BSD, and it’s not particularly close

Would you say that it's a thousand dollars' worth of 'not particularly close'? Not a snide question, just gauging given the price difference here.

#11 3 months ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Would you say that it's a thousand dollars' worth of 'not particularly close'? Not a snide question, just gauging given the price difference here.

That maybe a bit more debatable, but I don’t think I’ve ever played a pin that has the one more game factor than BSD, even after seeing everything on the game. With upgraded sound it really is a rush.

#12 3 months ago

BSD is one of my favorites, Dr. Who is a game I'll drop a couple of dollars in on location.

#13 3 months ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Doctor Who. More content, more strategy,...

Sonic Boom sonic boom sonic boom sonic boom

I actually like Docoter Whom better but I'd pass on both as I'm not a huge BSD fan.

#14 3 months ago

Both games are pretty similar in terms of depth, although in Doctor Who, the strategy of knowing when to choose each Doctor can be interesting and break up the monotony a bit.

I would personally rather own BSD though, both because I find the theme more interesting and the rules more fun, and because the magnet mechanism appears to be less temperamental than the raising playfield.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside