IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2807 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170917_155556 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_161111 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_155542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_151031 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

I would also be in for a full set if they have ramp flaps and decals.

Gord

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

The preproduction ramps arrived today! And look outstanding. Few pictures. Hopefully fit , form and function tonight. There are 14 decals, 5 metal parts and 1 flap to a set! This is a lot. I am trying to hold pricing to my "preliminary" numbers but may scope a little but nothing drastic. Decal quotes are coming in higher than expected. Tooling is not cheap either.

Wow, that was fast. Those BSD ramps look very nice.

If the fit and function on these ramps is as nice as they look then you have a definite winner on your hands. Just curious, how did you do this so quickly?

Gord

1 month later
#91 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I was able to meet up with PjM last night and checked out the ramps. Without getting into details, I'll just say, people are going to like these! Comparing them to the originals, they looked spot on!!
Thankfully, Paul has also removed all 14 decals from his ramps and will be scanning them for Rick to make cut files. I wasn't looking forward to doing that to mine.

Thanks for doing the QC on these ramps Bryan and thanks to Paul for getting the ramps and decals made. I will absolutely order a set of ramps for my BSD to have on hand in the event that I need them down the road.

Gord

3 months later
#163 6 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

I want to show a situation with the ramps. Please see attached pictures. The main ramp as you can see has "dimples" on the edges. The back ones I do not believe are a concern because they are tucked in the back. I want to know how much of a concern this is. I unfortunately cannot have these remade - without going further in explanation I cannot. The other 2 ramps are good without this abnormally. Please let me know if this affects your decision to purchase. Thank you.

Hi Paul,

Just to clarify, will we have the option of purchasing only the two ramps (with decals) without the dimple defects? In your original photos of the main ramp (shown without decals) the dimple defect was not present.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-new-ramps#post-3637302

Did something change in the ramp molding process for the production run of the main ramp?

Gord

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Any of the three can be purchased. No change in process but an unknown outcome resulted. Not significant but wanted this to be known so there are no surprises or ill feelings.

No worries, thanks for the clarification as I am still in for the two ramps without the dimples when they are available.

Gord

1 month later
#193 6 years ago

Payment sent, thanks Paul.

#210 6 years ago

Hi Paul,

The two ramps that I ordered, small curve and straight shooter ramp, arrived today via UPS. Both ramps look perfect. Congratulations on a job very well done.

Gord

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-new-ramps?tu=GRB1959 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.