By PjM

1 year ago

Stats

• 222 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by KEYS
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2818 (resized).JPG
IMG_2817 (resized).JPG
IMG_2816 (resized).JPG
IMG_2815 (resized).JPG
IMG_2814 (resized).JPG
IMG_2813 (resized).JPG
IMG_2812 (resized).JPG
IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2807 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170917_155556 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_161111 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_155542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_151031 (resized).jpg

There are 222 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 8 months ago

I have to ship several tomorrow.I wanted to do this today but did not get there in time. All current orders will ship tomorrow.Thank you very much.

#202 8 months ago

Payment Sent

#203 8 months ago

Just got mine P....they look outstanding....thanks again!!

#204 8 months ago

Received my Ramps today. The one ramp by the shooter lane looks chipped. Not sure if that is how it should be. Other than that and the small imperfections that were mentioned on the main ramp, everything looks good.

IMG_2807 (resized).JPG

IMG_2809 (resized).JPG

IMG_2808 (resized).JPG

IMG_2810 (resized).JPG

IMG_2811 (resized).JPG

IMG_2812 (resized).JPG

IMG_2813 (resized).JPG

IMG_2814 (resized).JPG

IMG_2815 (resized).JPG

IMG_2816 (resized).JPG

IMG_2817 (resized).JPG

IMG_2818 (resized).JPG

#205 8 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Received my Ramps today. The one ramp by the shooter lane looks chipped. Not sure if that is how it should be. Other than that and the small imperfections that were mentioned on the main ramp, everything looks good.

thanks for posting pics. are these thicker or as thick as the orginals?

#206 8 months ago

mine came today as well !

#207 8 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

thanks for posting pics. are these thicker or as thick as the orginals?

I would say roughly the same but I have not compared.

#208 8 months ago

Figured I would add this as well for anyone looking to replace a few other plastics....came across these in an older thread....https://www.etsy.com/listing/471222934/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-clear?ref=listing-shop-header-0

#209 7 months ago

Mine just came in today!!! Haven't opened the box yet, but be rest-assured, if you ponied up the money, they are coming!

PjM - thank you so much for making this happen. After years of waiting, finally, we have an option thanks to you. So happy to have a nice new full set of ramps ready to go!!

#210 7 months ago

Hi Paul,

The two ramps that I ordered, small curve and straight shooter ramp, arrived today via UPS. Both ramps look perfect. Congratulations on a job very well done.

Gord

#211 7 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

The one ramp by the shooter lane looks chipped.

Mine looks the same, but I do not think it is an issue once installed. Very happy with these. Thanks PjM!!!

Also, I'm really curious to see what the game would look like if I left off some of these decals. Hmm...

#212 7 months ago
Quoted from kevinleedrum:

Mine looks the same, but I do not think it is an issue once installed. Very happy with these. Thanks PjM!!!
Also, I'm really curious to see what the game would look like if I left off some of these decals. Hmm...

Just letting everyone know Paul sent me a new ramp. Everything looks great.

#213 7 months ago

They are still available?!

#214 7 months ago

I have been thinking of getting a full set. Has anyone fitted them up? Are you able to post pics to show the main ramp installed?

#215 7 months ago

Yes, I did and they look great! But I might be bias though ha!

1 month later
#216 5 months ago

With Mirco making the BSD playfield very soon, I will help out - in price - with the new ramps offered. Just let me know if you are interested in the ramps. Thank you.

1 week later
#217 5 months ago

pm sent

2 months later
#218 3 months ago

Now shipping is included! Also, I have some main ramps with very minor imperfections and will disclose with pics before sending(set $225) . Thank you.

#219 88 days ago

Pm sent

1 month later
#220 52 days ago

I'm in need of a full set. Are any available? Please pm me

1 month later
#221 14 days ago

I want a complete set is there anyone closer to Sweden or EU that has got one? The custom and taxes are crazy from USA to swede

#222 9 days ago

Am I too late for the party? I'd like a set of decals, but I'd take the ramps too if it's a package deal.

There are 222 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside