Topic Stats

• 224 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Archieball
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2818 (resized).JPG
IMG_2817 (resized).JPG
IMG_2816 (resized).JPG
IMG_2815 (resized).JPG
IMG_2814 (resized).JPG
IMG_2813 (resized).JPG
IMG_2812 (resized).JPG
IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2807 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170917_155556 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_161111 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_155542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170917_151031 (resized).jpg

There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Cash in hand, ready to buy. Thanks for getting this done. Sure is nice to know SOMEONE finally took care of it.

Agreed. Put me on the interest list for a complete set as well.

Now we just need SOMEONE to do the playfield and plastics (cab art and translite would be nice as well)!!!

Jaz

#102 2 years ago

Thank you for making these. Please place me on the list for a full set.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Agreed. Put me on the interest list for a complete set as well.
Now we just need SOMEONE to do the playfield and plastics (cab art and translite would be nice as well)!!!
Jaz

I made the plastics a couple years ago. I've still got a few sets left. I think Marco may have some left also. Mirco mentioned he has the BSD license and will be doing playfields at some point.

#105 2 years ago

Put me down for a set of ramps.

#106 2 years ago

I'd like to get put on the interested list.

Is there a total out the door cost confirmed?

#107 2 years ago

This is tough, I dont even own a bsd and want a set. I used to and had the same warping issue and know its a game ill get again

#108 2 years ago

I would like a set of ramps. Please add me to the list.

#109 2 years ago

Let's see some pics

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I made the plastics a couple years ago. I've still got a few sets left. I think Marco may have some left also. Mirco mentioned he has the BSD license and will be doing playfields at some point.

Crap - you're right... totally forgot...

I already have a set (two actually) that I got from you...

Jaz

#111 2 years ago

all the ramp decals are set to go, have original artwork films, and samples to match them up ... will be done on OEM style original material ... 2-3 weeks out ... we have supplied the blueprints for the metal parts to Paul and so those parts will be spot on.

rick

#112 2 years ago

Will take a complete set as well...

#113 2 years ago

I'll take a set. Thanks.

#114 2 years ago

I'd buy set too

#115 2 years ago

Yep, count me in for one set. Thanks!

#116 2 years ago

I'm hopefully picking up a BSD this weekend. I'm not sure on the state of the ramps, but if they are in bad shape I'll likely want to buy a backup set. So tentatively put me down for a set.

#117 2 years ago

Parts are off the press but need to be routed and inspected then metal pieces rivited. Still a lot of work but closer. Always longer than expected but worth the wait!

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Parts are off the press but need to be routed and inspected then metal pieces rivited. Still a lot of work but closer. Always longer than expected but worth the wait!

We've waited this long ... no rush. Thanks for the update!

#119 2 years ago

Hi..put me down for a set of ramps as well...thanks

#121 2 years ago

Wow, put me down for a full set with decals! If someone could also repro the casket with decals and the red plastic under Drac, that would make my BSD cherry again. The flashers locked on and melted Vlad, I've since fixed the transistor issue. Glad to see new parts finally coming for BSD, I'm also looking for a set of quality backbox decals if anyone has an extra set. Still one of the best pins ever!

IMG_2170 (resized).JPG

IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

IMG_2188 (resized).JPG

#122 2 years ago

Please put me down as definite for the full set andvdecals, etc. will be nice to have as I just completed a complete teardown over the winter.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Wow, put me down for a full set with decals! If someone could also repro the casket with decals and the red plastic under Drac, that would make my BSD cherry again. The flashers locked on and melted Vlad, I've since fixed the transistor issue. Glad to see new parts finally coming for BSD, I'm also looking for a set of quality backbox decals if anyone has an extra set. Still one of the best pins ever!

May want to hop over on the coffin mod thread as I'm sure there's somebody that bought the mod and don't want the factory one

#124 2 years ago

Interested, how do we make this happen?

1 week later
#125 2 years ago

I'm interested but I need to know if they are exact replicas and how much they cost first. I need a full set.

#126 2 years ago

Things have been pretty quiet hear lately. How are things coming PPS and pjm ? Would love to buy these. - Craig

#127 2 years ago

Yes, sorry about that. Things are progressing! I have the metal pieces and I am cleaning them and getting them ready for riveting. The ramps are still being laser cut. Ric at PPS thinks the decals will be ready soon as of last week. Bryan Kelly was over last night. Just talking shop and using his expertise! Shipping boxes are here also. Once the ramps arrive I will need to get the process for riveting. Just to get the correct fit without being loose. Also, need to apply one decal - one of the metal parts are riveted over this decal. Main ramp where the opto is. I hope to send more out end of this week or middle of next. Hope all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Things have been pretty quiet hear lately. How are things coming PPS and pjm ? Would love to buy these. - Craig

don't rush the man! quality takes time.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Yes, sorry about that. Things are progressing! I have the metal pieces and I am cleaning them and getting them ready for riveting. The ramps are still being laser cut. Ric at PPS thinks the decals will be ready soon as of last week. Bryan Kelly was over last night. Just talking shop and using his expertise! Shipping boxes are here also. Once the ramps arrive I will need to get the process for riveting. Just to get the correct fit without being loose. Also, need to apply one decal - one of the metal parts are riveted over this decal. Main ramp where the opto is. I hope to send more out end of this week or middle of next. Hope all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

This is well worth waiting for. Please take your time and don't burn out.

#130 2 years ago

Can I get my metal pieces loose with rivets separate? I usually chrome plate these pieces when doing a restore or at least polish them, so I have to remove them then reinstall them...hope its not too much trouble, but would really help me out time wise..

#131 2 years ago

I know its a strange request..lol

#132 2 years ago

oh...and decals separate as well

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

oh...and decals separate as well

Keep it up and Paul will have to pay you to take a set!!

#134 2 years ago

Funny Bryan! But yes, any request for loose parts or the like can be accommodated. Decals will be in a sheet. I am just applying one decal on so I can rivet the part over the decal.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Keep it up and Paul will have to pay you to take a set!!

There's always gotta be one smart ass in every group....at least we actually like this smart ass tho

#136 2 years ago

Dr. Who ramps should be available in a week or 2.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Dr. Who ramps should be available in a week or 2.

What does this have to do with BSD and why hasn't starship addressed these already???

#138 2 years ago

Quick update: Decals delayed a week or so per Rick at PPS.

#139 2 years ago

Interested in being on the list for a set of ramps as well.

1 week later
#141 2 years ago

Decals shipped last week. I do not have them yet. All else is going well. Ramps are still being cut. Hopefully soon.

#142 2 years ago

The decals arrived yesterday. I expect ramps to start to arrive end of next week. The plan is to ramp up inventory! Ramp up - ha. Anywho, that is the plan. I like to have ramps ready to go upon receipt of any money. Riveting and applying one of the decals - just one of the 15 decals, takes time. I am calculating the price but may need to be adjusted but nothing significant. I know some have PM'd me but I would like to start a list now. So those that did not PM me please do. I will contact you when available. There were some request about loose metal parts and such, so please let me know what you want. Thank you and to Rick at PPS.

3 weeks later
#143 2 years ago

it been pretty quiet - any new updates? My game is apart and waiting on new ramps. Hopefully soon....

#144 2 years ago

Yes, I apologize for not getting back to everyone on this. We are just trying to get the decals to everyone’s liking! Throughout production of this game there seems to be variations on the red color in the decals. Along with myself, Bryan Kelly, PPS, and the decal supplier we are trying to get the best colors for the game. This is taking a little time that was not accounted for but worth doing. Again, I apologize for the delay. If I had to guess! We are looking at a couple of more weeks. I am getting samples of colors today again and hopefully Bryan and I can pick the color. Much thanks to Bryan and Rick at PPS. I will be more courteous on getting back to everyone from now on.

#145 2 years ago

Take your time these things can't and shouldn't be rushed!

#146 2 years ago

I agree. They'll be ready when they're ready. No rush. Take your time and agonize over the details so we don't have too.

1 week later
#147 2 years ago

I want to show a situation with the ramps. Please see attached pictures. The main ramp as you can see has "dimples" on the edges. The back ones I do not believe are a concern because they are tucked in the back. I want to know how much of a concern this is. I unfortunately cannot have these remade - without going further in explanation I cannot. The other 2 ramps are good without this abnormallyWIN_20170721_14_16_07_Pro (resized).jpg. Please let me know if this affects your decision to purchase. Thank you. WIN_20170721_14_18_37_Pro (resized).jpgWIN_20170721_14_15_54_Pro (resized).jpgWIN_20170721_14_15_23_Pro (resized).jpg

#148 2 years ago

I'm ok with it, put me down for a set. Tom Test

#149 2 years ago

Whilst not ideal, I would buy a set. I'm hoping the price for a complete set will be reasonable.

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Whilst not ideal, I would buy a set. I'm hoping the price for a complete set will be reasonable.

I second that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Hagerstown, MD
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Providence, RI
There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside