Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
drac.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Finally got a wicked Nice BSD and I have to say I absolutly love it!!! I never played it out side of the arcade so never really new how amazing the sounds are! Its pretty dope!

#2 11 years ago

congrats! welcome to the BSD club!!

#3 11 years ago

If you don't mind sharing (and this may be rude to ask and if it is just ignore the post) what price did you pay for it and where did it come from? Thanks in advance if you do answer.

#4 11 years ago

BSD is a very underrated great game.
Watch Bowen's game play tutorial in the PAPA site. He shows the technique to really score.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#5 11 years ago

You Now are that much closer to GOD-LIKE. Just don't become a blundering novice!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If you don't mind sharing (and this may be rude to ask and if it is just ignore the post) what price did you pay for it and where did it come from? Thanks in advance if you do answer.

They where asking 2,500 and we ended up doing it in trade but pretty much 2,500 Lots of after market stuff. Warewolf, gothic crosses, speaker upgrade with a sub, Leds, All powder coated. pretty much perfect playfield with very minor ware at the rat hole. Cliffy will cover it no problemo. Mist has an error every ounce in a while but I ordered the left swith and that should fix it. All the other optos around the mist have been replaced. The owner before the last one is a friend and he is really detailed and cuts no corners.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

BSD is a very underrated great game.
Watch Bowen's game play tutorial in the PAPA site. He shows the technique to really score.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

seriously though it's a top 12!

#8 11 years ago

I saw this on CL and was like Must resist....... Thirrrrrrty Millllllllliiiiiooooonnn.... aww shit its gone. Nice machine you got there.

#9 11 years ago

BSD is one of the best games out there. Congrats!

#10 11 years ago

Cool DOT's and speech from the movie. Mist mb is the shiz.

#11 11 years ago

Congrats! Love BSD. How's the cabinet?

#12 11 years ago

Congrats, have fun with it!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Congrats! Love BSD. How's the cabinet?

the cabs in great shape maybe slight fade of red but i a real whipper snapper when it comes to fixing fade!!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

Finally got a wicked Nice BSD and I have to say I absolutly love it!!! I never played it out side of the arcade so never really new how amazing the sounds are! Its pretty dope!

Congrats. The callouts and sounds are top notch in BSD. Love getting Replay.

#15 11 years ago

Best pin ever! Ill never sell mine. I have made some pretty cool mods for bsd. Hit me up if you want something.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-mods

#16 11 years ago

Jealous. Hey Tiger, we gonna have to pimp out our wives to get a pair or what? Kristine will definitely not like that arrangement

#17 11 years ago

Hey vintage4life cool coffin mods. Did you ever get the custom Dracula coffin BOX mod complete and available as mentioned in the post above?

Thank You

#18 11 years ago

Nice mod.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

They where asking 2,500 and we ended up doing it in trade but pretty much 2,500 Lots of after market stuff. Warewolf, gothic crosses, speaker upgrade with a sub, Leds, All powder coated. pretty much perfect playfield with very minor ware at the rat hole. Cliffy will cover it no problemo. Mist has an error every ounce in a while but I ordered the left swith and that should fix it. All the other optos around the mist have been replaced. The owner before the last one is a friend and he is really detailed and cuts no corners.

Thank you. Both Speed and I are looking for one and the above will help us as a gauge. Everyone loves to say what they sold something for . . . very few buyers pipe up and I think that is a fairer gauge.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Jealous. Hey Tiger, we gonna have to pimp out our wives to get a pair or what? Kristine will definitely not like that arrangement

LMAO! That idea would end extremely poorly for the both of us upon presentation! Sad that our Kehma friend beat us both to ownership of this game!

#22 11 years ago

The first pin i ever bought back in 1996 was a drac and I still have it ,would never consider selling it ever!I never understood why the game was so underrated until recently.If I ever HAD to reduce my collection down to a few games it would be a keeper.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

The first pin i ever bought back in 1996 was a drac and I still have it ,would never consider selling it ever!I never understood why the game was so underrated until recently.If I ever HAD to reduce my collection down to a few games it would be a keeper.

Due to the theme I don't think it is a popular game with female non-pinhead spouses . . . so it has a somewhat limited market. Also, some parents may not want their kids to play the game or their kids may be scared of it if they are really little (further limiting the market for ownership).

The game sure is a great players game and its relatively straight forward and simplistic rule set makes it a fantastic game to play with people new to pinball (they can get competitive quickly and understand the rules).

I have a DW that is similar in that it attracts newer players because they can understand it and be competitive; I need a second game like that. Drac fits the bill perfectly for me and it is a better game than DW (though I like the theme less).

I've got a Drac on order now with a restorer who is trying to source one for me; I will be a happy guy once I get that email that he found one that meets his criteria for a donor game and starts the restoration. Till then, I have two good buddies that both have a Drac so I will get my fix at their places.

#24 11 years ago

Welcome to my home....

#25 11 years ago

I did buy the Dracula Wolf combo toy. The plan is to cut the vampire so it fits into the coffin( I think this had been done), but then im going make a mold and cast in in a clear resin. That way you can still use the light to make him glow...... It will be wicked

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I did buy the Dracula Wolf combo toy. The plan is to cut the vampire so it fits into the coffin( I think this had been done), but then im going make a mold and cast in in a clear resin. That way you can still use the light to make him glow...... It will be wicked

Make a few....I want one

#27 11 years ago

Oh I will most def !!

#28 11 years ago

Throw up a pic. Seen it in person and it is sweet!

#29 11 years ago

Velcome to the Carpathians.

#30 11 years ago

In the what?

#31 11 years ago

Hizzy= house

One's place of residence
Yo dizog, we goin to mah hizzy

#32 11 years ago

BSD and Hizzy should never be in the same sentence. For this outrage you shall be impaled!

drac.jpgdrac.jpg

#33 11 years ago

BSD and Hizzy should never be in the same sentence. For this outrage you shall be impaled!

Suck it

image.jpgimage.jpg

#34 11 years ago

Love livin' in my hizzy.....it's the houstest with the mostest!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 5.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-in-the-hizzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.