• Latest reply 7 years ago by Pimp77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7693 (resized).PNG
Happy_BSD (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luppin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/
Also not sure if this counts as "the end" but you can get the fluffy bunny animation and supposedly there is a car wash one also once youve scored a ton of points, loops, etc. Maybe someone can verify this

never heard about this.. how exactly to see that animation?

#25 7 years ago

I have BSD since two years and it's still fresh as day one. It's my favourite machine, it's bringing so much adrenaline. The highs you get with BSD are unparalleled by no other game. Getting the 480 millions bonus (double Castle Jackpot in 3X multiball) is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in pinball (managed very very few times)! Just set the steepness as you wish: at standard 6.5 degrees can be extremely punishing, too much for my tastes. I personally love it at 5.8/6 degrees. This is the most important adjustement to play around with and once you find your preferred sweet spot the machine is the best of the best, especially in terms of lastability.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

The story is when you get to a high enough video mode, Dracula washes your car.

cool. so, video mode is calles "wave" in BSD. Completing wave 1 moves you to wave 2 and so on, getting faster each time. At which wave do the car wash appear? and what about the fluffy bunny?

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Hit Ball Launch when Dracula crosses his eyes to see Fluffy the Vampire and get a huge score.
Also, don't forget to double flip when you see the Renfield animation in the asylum.
Don't know if anyone has ever found the car wash...

A ok, fluffy the vampire, i knew about that and the huge score so its not fluffy bunny!
Also knew avout renfield animation..
But not sure about the car wash. I set my video mode to very hard settings (its like starting from wave 4 from easy settings) and managed to reach wave 6 or 7.. No car wash ever seen. With easy settings its possible to reach wave 10 and beyond: is it here you can see the Dracula car wash?

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

If there was a car wash animation that would be awesome
I have the urge to play with the glass off tonight and try to find it

As discussed, it could be after many video mode waves. But glass off won't be enough.. although it will help!

1 month later
#52 7 years ago

BSD is all about the angle. At 6.5 and more is very often too much frustrating. Very few triple multimultiball. But decrease the rear legs to around 5.5 and you will never sell BSD, ever. The game is still tough and requires top focus. But you manage to get more multimultiballs, and you also achieve keeping the multiballs going for much longer. In this way you can start understand the strategies during multiball. And its AMAZING. Then with more practise you achieve succesive jackpots. Until you reach the fourth Castle multiball jackpot. You then want to get to it in triple multiball. And you want to lock two balls, to double it. So have an 80 millions jackpot, doubled and tripled. That iis 480 million. You have to get them on a timed shot to the Mistery, under huge timed pressure. That is the best shot in all pinball!!
Reduce to 5.5 degrees and you ll understand. Trust me.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#55 7 years ago

Sometimes better to stop at 2 MB. You also want to shoot for bats and rats and count so that you start them during multiballs. Also work for video modes in order to get eb (on third wave on my machine, set extra hard - challenging to achieve).
And during mb there are different strstegies regarding risk/reward. Not many things to do really, but its all about ball control at the finest level, so its pure pinball fun and never gets old.

#57 7 years ago

Reduce the angle a bit.. I love my games set up hardly. But not stupid hard. Bsd sweet spot is around 5.5, and from the videos Ive seen wth the top players, it looks they also set it like that.

#62 7 years ago

Personal settings, but not too different from factory. At 6.5 I nearly hated it, rarely monster games and big love, but way way too much frustration. At 5.5 I manage 1 exciting game per session (3/4 games).

#63 7 years ago

Also earplug trick for tilt for better control. I love it beacuse being good at nudging becomes crucial, and you can really save many balls if you have the skill. More than in other machines.

#65 7 years ago

Wow Black Rose, it looks like you owned all pinball mavhines really!
If you say it will stay forever I think it tells something... Mine too will never ever leave!

Oh, btw, regular flippers on mine.

#66 7 years ago

Multimultiball with regular flippers! You manage to do AMAZING stuff, while the adrenaline keeps pumping. Its so great when you manage to trap balls, keep things under control and make big points... Then suddenly you are forced to shoot all balls.. Then again you want to trap some... And in the meanwhile.... THIIIIRTY MILLIONS!!! Screaming all over the place!!! Wow what a rush!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Warrenton, VA
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 85.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luppin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-ending?tu=Luppin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.