You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-888.jpg
image.jpg
BSD Plastic Casket .JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

Can someone post a pic of the coffin that needs to be replaced.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I am assuming it is the whole plastic under Dracula...but I am not one with the problem so just guessing...
http://img-s.pinside.com/archive/eb/original/eb17b6d054a2aa4c7679c31ef120498d1486c143.jpg

I am in for making a replacement I think. I have to close up some other lagging projects before I start. My neighbor has this game so I can probably get his to use as a model.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintoxicated:

Thanks for the pic. I have let Swinks know about this thread and will see if it is something that he might be able to replicate and offer via Shapeways.

I probably gonna try to do this too, but won't be using shapeways, should be able to do it for a reasonable price.

#34 9 years ago

The heat off the LED will not be harmful to the PLA.

#38 9 years ago

I received the coffin from my buddy. I am considering the back piece too. As soon as I close the orders and do some Wolfie testing I will get to work on this. I also have access to make some better decals. In the end, I think we can do something nice here for a very reasonable price. All inputs are welcomed.

#40 9 years ago

Ready for test fit.

image-888.jpgimage-888.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Looks good. Not being familiar with 3D printers, how sturdy is the end result?

I actually have drop targets that seem to work well.

#45 9 years ago

Test fitting went well, I just plan on trying to match the paint as best I can. You will be responsible for replacing the decals.

Or...

I could see if I could do all three pieces and make it a bit more cool. Not use the old decals. Give me some feedback here.

#48 9 years ago

Since the one back piece is a plastic with a screen print, I will only be making the replacement base. I will continue to take feedback on what the base decal should look like.

3 weeks later
#51 9 years ago

Did a final fitting on the coffin. I just painted this brown for the heck of it. I am going to try to match the color as best I can and put some simulated cracks in it so it won't require the decal.

image.jpgimage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-coffin-replacement-question?tu=tmezel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.