Topic Stats

• 597 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by pinball_customs
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 123 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P_20180509_103242_vHDR_Auto (resized).jpg
P_20180516_092046_vHDR_Auto (resized).jpg
1865B0A8-039E-492B-8504-7C08D796F894 (resized).jpeg
05E7EC15-9D3F-46E9-AB66-E74065445005 (resized).jpeg
2C3DD5E2-089B-481A-B18A-0AC742F83D61 (resized).jpeg
1F93E6F2-ABC1-4A4C-8BF5-B4105CB1F8D8 (resized).jpeg
043B162E-2ACA-4E99-88C8-34402B25D527 (resized).jpeg
A45D30B6-F524-4321-9E4F-549D89182107 (resized).jpeg
2712DCC8-5344-4B51-A977-FBA4161225F2 (resized).jpeg
99577610-C313-4107-9844-BB8DA4D781C0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20180306-062723 (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

There are 597 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 12.
#301 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

*bump* still have one left, ready to ship!

PM sent!

#302 3 years ago

Can you let me know if mine has been shipped? I got it in pieces now waiting for the coffin mod! Thanks!

#304 3 years ago

You do fantastic work! I am impressed with the full kit, so just sent PayPal to you. The torches are a great follow-up!
Thank you!

#306 3 years ago

Hi Brock,

I ordered the coffin mod a few months ago and have received it (very nice BTW). Are there torch mods available that I may order? I know that you have been working on them, but wasn't aware if they are available for purchase yet.

Gord

#307 3 years ago

Same question here, but I am in for two sets.

#308 3 years ago

Here's mine I finished yesterday

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#310 3 years ago

cheers it looks wicked with the flashers going but it wouldn't let me upload the vid. Just need to start the second one now

#311 3 years ago

For those who are interested, it bugged me that for install you removed the light board. The Mod was only lit by the flashers and even then not very much although I put in the brightest flashers I could find. I decided to run two lcd strips http://www.cometpinball.com/6-3-V-Plug-Play-Strips-Comet-Pinball-p/6.3vsmdstrips.htm , down each side of the coffin, tied them together and wired to one of the lamp board connections. I used red strips but ww might be a better choice as its cast in red resin. I also used the longer 7 led strips which were a little long to illuminate just the broken open end of the coffin and Drac...I think the 3 led strips would be perfect. They also sell a dimming unithttp://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/mtxbriteadj.htm for cheap $ that will give you more control over the look. You may also want to try and not tie the strips together and wire each to a different spot in the connector. Overall I think its much better to showcase the mod and illuminates/interactive in the modes during gameplay. Just wanted to throw this out for the DIYers. Let me know if you have better or different results, I have limited time to experiment but am always looking for improvements.

20160106_092434_(resized).jpg

20160106_092337_(resized).jpg

#312 3 years ago

That looks great! Thanks for sharing. I decided against fixing the light bleed through the wood after Drano pointed out, if there were any light coming through an old wooden box it would kinda look like that anyway.

Anyway, great job. If anyone wants to sell a lightstrip add-on to this, please feel free!

#313 3 years ago

Looks great msj2222, I was planning to do the same. Will post if any different results. You have a pic of connection point?

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks great msj2222, I was planning to do the same. Will post if any different results. You have a pic of connection point?

Next time I open it up I can take one. Basically the lamp board under drac are connected under the playfield to a square 4 pin connector. I connected the strips to the yellow wired pin and the one diagonally across. I got a bit of ghosting on one of the lane inserts and the left skill shot light when I used either of the others. Hope this helps...have fun

1 week later
#315 3 years ago

Brock - sent you a pm to see if mine has shipped yet.

Thanks - Scott

#316 3 years ago

Any idea when the next batch will be ready? I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. Just hoping I will have it by early-mid February so I can take it to Florida Expo!

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Any idea when the next batch will be ready? I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. Just hoping I will have it by early-mid February so I can take it to Florida Expo!

John, you'll definitely have it before the florida expo!

Also, I'm having a sale on un-painted castings -- $95 shipped! I can send these to you or direct to the artist of your choice (Mcclad, modfather, etc.)

Thanks!

#318 3 years ago

Thanks Brock! Just got done installing the coffin in my HEP BSD. A perfect mod to finish off my game. You should contact Chris as I'm sure he'd love to use these on his other BSD restores!
029_(resized).JPG
027_(resized).JPG

#319 3 years ago

John, you'll definitely have it before the florida expo!
I can send these to you or direct to the artist of your choice (Mcclad, modfather, etc.)
Thanks!

I can help out with any painting if anyone needs. The ModFather

1 week later
#320 3 years ago

I have 8 pieces in the works, ready for shipping by end of next week -- 4 have already been spoken for, so 4 remain at a sale price of $200 USD shipped.

Thanks!

#321 3 years ago

PM Sent!

#322 3 years ago

I have 8 pieces in the works, ready for shipping by end of next week

Awesome!

1 week later
#324 3 years ago

remaining orders are shipping this weekend.

I have 1 left for $200 USD shipped.

#325 3 years ago

Did you dispatch mine?

No answer to my pm...it's been 6 weeks since I paid.

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Did you dispatch mine?

Sorry Mark! It's a long weekend here in Canada so it's been a little busy, but your coffin is in this last batch.

Also just so everyone knows, I've officially broken the mold on this recent batch so I'll have to make a new mold before making any more of these.

As always, thanks to all for your patience!

2 weeks later
#327 3 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Did you dispatch mine?

Similar question ... 60 days since I paid. Also sent pm with no answer.

Is mine in this bunch too?

Dave.

#328 3 years ago

How long do these take to arrive in the US? Can you also confirm that mine shipped out in the last batch?

#329 3 years ago

Hey gang, I'll be emailing everyone their tracking info today -- stay tuned.

#330 3 years ago

Got mine the other week. Looks great! Can these be installed with the gravestone/blue light board left in place? I need the lights to remind me how many coffin locks I have.

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Got mine the other week. Looks great! Can these be installed with the gravestone/blue light board left in place? I need the lights to remind me how many coffin locks I have.

My machine came with one. The lightboard was retained but you cannot use the original mounts. Instead the po used a piece of thick double sided tape. Holds the lights up just fine though I think I will remove them as I find them distracting.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Here you go!

BSD_(27)_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#333 3 years ago

Hey all, I have 2 "duds" here for sale. Both are fine except I didn't use enough resin, so they're 3/8" too short at the bottom and won't cover the old coffin completely.

I can do $65 shipped for each, or buy both for $120.

- B

#334 3 years ago

I should mention, these are unpainted

#335 3 years ago

I can help anyone out with the custom painting

#336 3 years ago

PS. these things are awesome. Lots of cool details.

#337 3 years ago

Hey gang

Now that our baby is finally home from the hospital I can get back to work on these torches. In the meantime, i'm starting preorders for the next batch of 10

I'll need a $100 (or $50 for unpainted) deposit per, and you can send via Paypal to sales@pinballcustoms.com

Please indicate in the notes what you're buying, and painted or unpainted. Again, I can ship to the painter of your choice.

Please also keep in mind, I won't proceed without at least 10 preorders. This is because I need to make a new mold, and I won't bother for now if the demand isn't there.

Thanks!

#338 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Similar question ... 60 days since I paid. Also sent pm with no answer.
Is mine in this bunch too?
Dave.

Mine showed up last week, thanks for shipping. I didn't know you were busy with a new baby, that explains the slight delay.

Mod looks cool, haven't had the time to install it as yet but I'll get on to that as my next project.

Wow! My first pinball add on mod! I feel like a child again.

rd

#340 3 years ago

Brock, did you mean the new torch mod, or the coffin?

#341 3 years ago

Hey bud, currently working on the torch mod (finally)

This preorder is for the coffin, to coincide with torch release

#342 3 years ago

I would be interested in the coffin mod but can't give you the deposit this week. Probably next week but sounds like nobody else wants one.

#343 3 years ago

No worries, it'll be a week before I can start anyway. I need to order more supplies

#344 3 years ago

I got the coffin and love it. I did pay for the torches at the same time, so I'm glad to hear they are progressing!

#345 3 years ago

No worries, it'll be a week before I can start anyway. I need to order more supplies

Someone just PM'd me and said they would sell me theirs. It came with the game they bought and they don't like mods so don't count on just me.

#347 3 years ago

Deal fell through. I'm in for one coffin. Deposit coming next week. What is the torch mod? Pics?

#348 3 years ago

Hey bud, currently working on the torch mod (finally)
This preorder is for the coffin, to coincide with torch release

I am in for the torch mod when it is available and will monitor this thread.

Thanks.

Gord

#349 3 years ago

I'm still in for the torches!
Lou

#350 3 years ago

Hey all, I have 2 "duds" here for sale. Both are fine except I didn't use enough resin, so they're 3/8" too short at the bottom and won't cover the old coffin completely.
I can do $65 shipped for each

Do you still have one of these? If not, I'm considering just getting one in the next batch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Boards
PinSound
$ 25.00
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Sale Pending!
Nanuet, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 5.00
$ 5.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Oceanside, CA
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Buckner, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Syracuse, NY
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 597 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside