A45D30B6-F524-4321-9E4F-549D89182107 (resized).jpeg
2712DCC8-5344-4B51-A977-FBA4161225F2 (resized).jpeg
99577610-C313-4107-9844-BB8DA4D781C0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20180306-062723 (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

There are 601 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.
#251 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Installed mod this weekend. Taped existing headstone to rear of coffin, mostly wanting some light on Drac. There is a good bit of clearance from Drac's

Looks great-like the integration!

#252 8 years ago

Just installed mine with the same logic as Jeffspinball. Looks awsome.
Waiting for the torches!!

#253 8 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing someone doing it this way. I don't own this game but it's really awesome looking (quick touchup in photoshop) Adding charcoal blue to the cabinet, some gold / orange to the rings and have some red/orange reflections in the material.
dracula.pngdracula.png

#254 8 years ago

That looks cool but I have to admit I think it blends in too much. I like the contrast of the darker grey/black box myself.

#256 8 years ago

Just letting everyone know, I haven't forgotten about you and I'm still crunching away on these. Also, I'm gathering supplies to make the torch mods, so thanks for your patience on those as well.

- B

#257 8 years ago

I've ended up with an extra one of these in a trade painted by modfather $200 shipped.

Scott

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I've ended up with an extra one of these in a trade painted by modfather $200 shipped.
Scott

IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg

I'd give you a thumbs up if my phone would allow. Anybody else have this problem lately?

Edit ** found it moved to bottom left corner. I'll missing having the thumbs down option on other posts.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Let me see some more paint work!
- Brock

Here is one of the mods that I painted.051.jpg051.jpg053.jpg053.jpg

#260 8 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Here is one of the mods that I painted.

Looks great!!

... pain in the ass though, ain't it?

#261 8 years ago

It was a challenge. The clear is tough to paint on because every pinhole air bubble will let light through. Also because the resin was clear it was tough to see where things started and ended. Everything kind of blended in together. At least to my old eyes. If I did another paint job on a clear piece, I will use primer first. The mold release was also an issue. I use a mold release that requires no cleanup or prep. You can just paint over it. All in all it is a very solid piece and very well made. It is such a huge improvement over the original. That one I would paint with gasoline and dry it with a match.

#262 8 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

That one I would paint with gasoline and dry it with a match.

Haha that's awesome, thanks for that

What mold release do you use? I use the Smooth-On one -- I did wash the piece with soap and water before sending to you, but sometimes the mold release itself gets embedded within the resin and it's tough to paint over.

- B

#263 8 years ago

WOW, that's badass, Brock! It fits the theme like a bloody glove. When I see this and hear the haunting music and sound effects, I look at BSD in a whole new way. The attention to detail is superb, and the torches are the cherry on top. Also want to give props to Chuck/Modfather on his personal touches to the coffin. I've seen his other works in person and they are equally as great.

Great job, the both of you!

2 weeks later
#264 8 years ago

Brock, any ETA for my coffin mod? I sent you a PM. I'm dying to install this sucker! Thanks again-Joe

#265 8 years ago

Heya Joe, just replied. I apologize to all, I'm a little backlogged with my production due mostly to a few problems at home I won't bore you all with. But rest assured, I'm cranking these out as fast as possible and will get them to you all ASAP. Also I have a BSD game in my possession now (on loan) and can finally test fit some torch mods!

#266 8 years ago

Extra coffin is sold - thanks!

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

WOW, that's badass, Brock! It fits the theme like a bloody glove. When I see this and hear the haunting music and sound effects, I look at BSD in a whole new way. The attention to detail is superb, and the torches are the cherry on top. Also want to give props to Chuck/Modfather on his personal touches to the coffin. I've seen his other works in person and they are equally as great.
Great job, the both of you!

Thx man

#268 8 years ago

Any progress on the torches?

NM. read the tail end of your previous post.

#269 8 years ago

Hello all and happy thanks giving. I've paid for this mod and have heard nothing from the seller. Does anyone know if he is still making these or shipping these? I've been paid up going on 6wks now. I'm getting a little nervous that maybe he forgot about my payment. I have pm him with a I will check and let you know reply but nothing after that and that was two weeks ago. Any info would help. Thanks Sam

#270 8 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Hello all and happy thanks giving. I've paid for this mod and have heard nothing from the seller. Does anyone know if he is still making these or shipping these? I've been paid up going on 6wks now. I'm getting a little nervous that maybe he forgot about my payment. I have pm him with a I will check and let you know reply but nothing after that and that was two weeks ago. Any info would help. Thanks Sam

Brock is a top notch, stand up guy, this is no JPOP! You will get the mod that you paid for and all it will take is a little patience. By the way, I got mine recently and it is amazing! Best, most needed mod out there!

#271 8 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Fear not. Brock is good people. Just not always quick on the PM's Try another PM to see where he's at with your mod.

#272 8 years ago

Ok thanks guys. That makes me feel better. I've never paid for something through PayPal on friends and family and I think I just got nervous. 220.00 bucks is well 220.00 bucks kind of a lot of doe thanks again.

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Brock is a top notch, stand up guy, this is no JPOP! You will get the mod that you paid for and all it will take is a little patience. By the way, I got mine recently and it is amazing! Best, most needed mod out there!

I agree! This mod looks so amazing. I think that's why its feeling like it's taking for ever. PATIENCE is key. Thanks man.

#274 8 years ago

Thanks fellas. I just finished another batch and am shipping tomorrow.

I apologize if Im sporadic with replies, I'm actually rarely online lately.. I'm trying to get caught up on the backlog here (of all parts, not just BSD) while watching my two toddlers lol. One more batch after this one and I'm actually fully caught up on BSD mods.

#275 8 years ago

Thanks fellas. I just finished another batch and am shipping tomorrow.
I apologize if Im sporadic with replies, I'm actually rarely online lately.. I'm trying to get caught up on the backlog here (of all parts, not just BSD) while watching my two toddlers lol. One more batch after this one and I'm actually fully caught up on BSD mods.

Just wondering if you could take a few minutes to post who's is getting shipped. I paid Sept. 7 and haven't received mine yet. I have been trying to be patient but this seems like a long wait but of coarse I don't know when others sent payment.

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Just wondering if you could take a few minutes to post who's is getting shipped. I paid Sept. 7 and haven't received mine yet. I have been trying to be patient but this seems like a long wait but of coarse I don't know when others sent payment.

Yours is shipping tomorrow, Michael.

#277 8 years ago

Brock, Is mine due to ship soon? Thanks-Joe

#278 8 years ago

Ok, the following are shipping tomorrow:

Eric E.
Steve P.
Michael J.
Troy K.
James M.
Sam

The remainder will be shipping no later than the end of next week, and that frees up production on the BSD mods

Now... I'm holding a Black Friday sale on these until Monday, only $200 USD shipped!

Those of you who ordered some time ago and still haven't received yours yet, I'm going to extend this offer to you retroactively and will refund you $20 after I've shipped your mod.

Thank you all for your patience

#279 8 years ago

Yours is shipping tomorrow, Michael.

Ok, the following are shipping tomorrow:
Eric E.
Steve P.
Michael J.
Troy K.
James M.
Sam
The remainder will be shipping no later than the end of next week, and that frees up production on the BSD mods
Now... I'm holding a Black Friday sale on these until Monday, only $200 USD shipped!
Those of you who ordered some time ago and still haven't received yours yet, I'm going to extend this offer to you retroactively and will refund you $20 after I've shipped your mod.
Thank you all for your patience

Thanks for the update and the Black Friday refund.

#280 8 years ago

All shipped. I missed the boat on Friday, so I shipped early today (we don't have weekend service in Canada).

Tracking #'s and Black Friday refunds coming.

#281 8 years ago

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal extended till tomorrow at 11:59 PM

#282 8 years ago

I have my first defective BSD mod in ~20 pulls.. not a bad avg!

Anyway this will still work fine. You can see the chunk missing on the bottom right, near the eject hole. If anyone wants this AS-IS (unpainted), I can offer it at $60 shipped.

#283 8 years ago

Is the Cyber Monday deal still on, or is that done?

#284 8 years ago

The sale is technically over but if you missed the announcement I'm sure I can pull a few strings with the manager

#285 8 years ago

Woops! Here's the pic of that defective one. Again, bottom right -- near the eject hole.

20151202_124304.jpg20151202_124304.jpg

#286 8 years ago

How much would you want for it if you painted it Brock?

#287 8 years ago

If shock_me passes on it, I would take it. I don't want to step on any toes.

#288 8 years ago

Bit of a lineup for the defective one, gang. I'll follow the order that people responded

#289 8 years ago

Disfigured mod has been sold. Thanks all, I'll let you know if I have another.

#290 8 years ago

Aaand I have another. Forgot I had this. It's an early pull, when I was trying a two-toned approach to help with light bleed. The eyes don't light up on this one. There's also an air bubble in the chin, but I'll repair that befor shipping.

Mcclad has first dibs

$60 usd shipped

20151206_214058.jpg20151206_214058.jpg

20151206_214117.jpg20151206_214117.jpg

#291 8 years ago

I will take it. Please PM me with payment info.

#292 8 years ago

Aaand I have another. Forgot I had this. It's an early pull, when I was trying a two-toned approach to help with light bleed. The eyes don't light up on this one. There's also an air bubble in the chin, but I'll repair that befor shipping.
Mcclad has first dibs
$60 usd shipped

20151206_214058.jpg 20151206_214117.jpg

That is still better than the original!

1 week later
#293 8 years ago

Hey gang, I've had a few PM's on status update. Well here it is -- come hell or high water, I plan on having the remainder of ALL orders out by the end of the weekend. So if you're one of those kind souls whose been waiting for a long time now (thank you), your order is shipping this weekend.

Also I had one person back out because they sold their game -- which leaves one spot available for this weekend's shipments. If you want it, it's $200 USD shipped.

Thanks all for sticking with me on this crazy ride.. lots of health problems lately in the family (I'm currently battling a lung infection -- I blame the kid's day care), but we're battling through it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

#294 8 years ago

Aaand I have another.
$60 usd shipped
blockquote>

I'll take yr next Boo boo ,, ,, just PM me !!! ARrrr

#295 8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your health issue.

It can't be emphasized enough how good this casting is. Top notch quality that fits snugly but securely. This mod could be enhanced if you designed a separate headstone with holes for the two lock lights, but torches may prove to be ok. Either way, looking forward to receiving some torches when they are ready to ship.

2 weeks later
#296 8 years ago

I'm happy to say, these are all officially shipped as of 1/2 hr ago.

Thanks to all those who have waited patiently

I even have one extra, so if anyone wants it it's $200 usd shipped (they're going back to $220 in the new year)

Thanks all!

#297 8 years ago

Brock-recently PM'd you about not receiving my coffin mod yet. Do you have a tracking number or can you contact me on the exact date it was shipped. Dying to install this mod. Thanks again,-Joe

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Dying to install this mod.

Ironically, this mod is meant to provide its owner eternal life.

#299 8 years ago

Joe! Sorry bud, I'll PM you right away.

#300 8 years ago

*bump* still have one left, ready to ship!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 601 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-coffin-mod-in-the-works/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.