By pinball_customs

1 year ago

Stats

• Started 1 year ago
  • 487 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Tortelvis

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901
Uploaded by Grinder901

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 487 posts in topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 4 months ago

Great mods but always an excuse for not shipping or responding on a timely basis. Not sure if I would purchase again because of this. Very frustrating when I had my order delayed delayed delayed. Good luck!

#452 4 months ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Great mods but always an excuse for not shipping or responding on a timely basis. Not sure if I would purchase again because of this. Very frustrating when I had my order delayed delayed delayed. Good luck!

I've always taken this as a [hobby] and things like family and career and health always come first

I think that brock deserves (and [gets] in my opinion) a pass on this one given the events that transpired this year (personal events)

and given those events that transpired, maybe he shouldn't have been so quick to jump back on the horse and taken more pre-orders if he wasn't going to be able to dedicate enough time to turn things around a bit faster.

it's funny how in this microwave society, we tend to want instant gratification (and I'm no different in many situations). and while not defending the lack of updates and slowness in shipping, I will state that the finished product (the portion that I've received so far) was definitely worth the cost and wait

#453 4 months ago

He also did offer at one point to refund anyone's torch money that didn't want to wait. I think that was a really stand-up thing to do. I didn't take the offer because I think the torch mod will be worth the wait.

#454 4 months ago

Thanks gang, I appreciate the patience of each and every one of you.

As for the torches... I'm currently offering full refunds on these. I'm having troubles with them, and don't want to keep you all waiting. If you would like a refund, simply contact me and I will reund the $45 ASAP. If/when I figure this out, I'll honour the $45 usd price for those interested.

I apologize for being distant from Pinside. As mentioned earlier, it's been a rough year.. I've been focusing on orders, and making some changes. Huge announcement coming very soon that I think you're all going to be pleased with (and I'm very excited about).

- Brock

#455 4 months ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

No offense taken, I do appreciate your honesty. I think you'll be pleased with my announcement. It's a real win/win

#456 4 months ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

No offense taken, I do appreciate your honesty. I think you'll be pleased with my announcement. It's a real win/win

Good luck Brock. Maybe I didn't have enough information on your situation. Take care-Joe

2 weeks later
#457 3 months ago

hey brock,
any idea when we'll see this announcement?

and not to push things, but we'll soon be coming up on a year when you started taking pre-orders for the torches (which looked complete at the time) without any updates on those. I've only got 1/2 a horse in this race since I ordered them for a friend

3 weeks later
#458 2 months ago

I also ordered torches when I ordered the casket and would like some kind of an update on when you think you'll be shipping them.

Thanks

#459 2 months ago

brock,
I see that you've been on pinside (today, as a matter of fact). even if the torches aren't coming any time soon, an update would be nice for those of us that have paid and have been patiently waiting

#460 2 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

brock,
I see that you've been on pinside (today, as a matter of fact). even if the torches aren't coming any time soon, an update would be nice for those of us that have paid and have been patiently waiting

Gang, torches are still in the works but on the back-burner again (for reasons I'll get into later). I've given refunds to those who want them, and will continue to do so for sure. I'll also honour the original price of $45 for the set of 2 for those who would like to opt back in once they're ready.

My main setback is, I'm not that great at wiring.. I may be working with theezels to finish this one off properly

2 weeks later
#461 1 month ago

Still making these?

#462 1 month ago

Also interested in the coffin and torch mods. Still making them?

#463 1 month ago

I have a couple of these painted for $200 each, send email for pictures.

#464 1 month ago

I have two left, $200 each, shipped.

IMG_2426 (resized).JPG

IMG_2427 (resized).JPG

IMG_2428 (resized).JPG

IMG_2429 (resized).JPG

IMG_2430 (resized).JPG

IMG_2431 (resized).JPG

IMG_2432 (resized).JPG

IMG_2434 (resized).JPG

IMG_2435 (resized).JPG

#465 1 month ago

I'm interested. Do the lights on top still work?

#466 1 month ago

So whose going to do the tombstone mod?

1 week later
#467 1 month ago

Long time no talk, gang. I have 5 of these ready to go out for this weekend :). $200 USD shipped (coffin only) first come first served. Very easy to install.. Changes the look of the game. Takes many hours to paint just one, so I don't make them too often lately.

Please send payment via PayPal to sales@pinballcustoms.com

Please put in the notes what you're buying.

Thanks

#468 1 month ago

Long time no talk, gang. I have 5 of these ready to go out for this weekend :). $200 used shipped (coffin only) first come first served. Very easy to install.. Changes the look of the game. Takes many hours to paint just one, so I don't make them too often lately.
Please send payment via PayPal to sales@pinballcustoms.com
Please put in the notes what you're buying.
Thanks

Used?

#470 1 month ago

Bah! USD... Stupid autocorrect

Can you post some pics...What about the backwall and torch mods?

#471 1 month ago

Hey Brock, have you sent out my ghostbusters slimer rod yet? Still waiting been over 3 months

#472 1 month ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Hey Brock, have you sent out my ghostbusters slimer rod yet? Still waiting been over 3 months

#473 1 month ago

Gang I'm in the hospital it will see if my wife can follow up until I get home. Send her an email with your name, product you're waiting for and your mailing address and she'll see what she can do to help.
Her email is nichole@pinballcustoms.com

Thanks

2 weeks later
#474 20 days ago

Still watching for those torches

#475 20 days ago

Brock, last time you updated us you were in the hospital? How ya doing man?

#476 20 days ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Hey Grinder, while we wait for Brock....How did your chrome plated parts turn out in Getaway?

#477 19 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hey Grinder, while we wait for Brock....How did your chrome plated parts turn out in Getaway?

Got it all back and boy is it shiny. I plan on taking some high def photos soon instead of these iPhone pics. Just put in and installed some badass custom ZZ Top music thanks to Pinsound.

Not thread relevant but still a bump.

IMG_8761 (resized).JPG

IMG_9490 (resized).JPG

IMG_9529 (resized).JPG

50188068821__2612BD29-4A2D-4160-88B0-A14620D33CE8 (resized).JPG

50188070874__4032535F-6E5E-4432-BEE4-CC1CBC305907 (resized).JPG

50188072533__ADE8FEF8-AD88-4519-9835-5F17D46F9257 (resized).JPG

50188073565__850712AB-F7A4-49B6-8CB8-AF40E5170A25 (resized).JPG

IMG_8865 (resized).JPG

50170097362__9C3C2E5F-E1B3-4596-9FC4-87BE5F2E16D9 (resized).JPG

IMG_9587 (resized).PNG

IMG_9588 (resized).PNG

IMG_9589 (resized).PNG

#478 19 days ago

Wow! That looks amazing! Congrats on putting it all back together! I traded mine

#479 19 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow! That looks amazing! Congrats on putting it all back together! I traded mine

Parting/trading is such sweet sorrow. I've been thinking about going to an all comic line up and trading my Getaway and Elvis too. It'll be hard considering all I've done to both though.

I hope Brock is ok. He's def one of the good guys in this hobby.

2 weeks later
#480 4 days ago

Thanks gang, I appreciate the patience of each and every one of you.
As for the torches... I'm currently offering full refunds on these. I'm having troubles with them, and don't want to keep you all waiting. If you would like a refund, simply contact me and I will reund the $45 ASAP. If/when I figure this out, I'll honour the $45 usd price for those interested.
I apologize for being distant from Pinside. As mentioned earlier, it's been a rough year.. I've been focusing on orders, and making some changes. Huge announcement coming very soon that I think you're all going to be pleased with (and I'm very excited about).
- Brock

are there any updates on the torches brock? even though it's now been officially a year since I paid for them. I really don't want a refund, but it would be nice to finally get these so that I could finally install the awesome coffin mod.

#481 3 days ago

Hey Brock,

Have you been shipping stuff out.
Still waiting on my coffin mod.

#482 3 days ago

I am trying to get a refund on the torches I paid for back in May 2016, but so far I am not having any luck.

#483 3 days ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Feeling better, thank you for asking. Still adjusting to my medication though..

#484 3 days ago
Quoted from j_m_:

are there any updates on the torches brock? even though it's now been officially a year since I paid for them. I really don't want a refund, but it would be nice to finally get these so that I could finally install the awesome coffin mod.

No official word yet, I've still been playing catch-up. I'll post an official announcement about the last couple of months once I'm done on this thread. Thank you for your incredible patience

#485 3 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

Hey Brock,
Have you been shipping stuff out.
Still waiting on my coffin mod.

Yessir, shipped yours out yesterday so it should be there any day now.

#486 3 days ago
Quoted from Tortelvis:

I am trying to get a refund on the torches I paid for back in May 2016, but so far I am not having any luck.

PM me your info and I'll get it taken care of right away. Sorry for the troubles.

#487 2 days ago

Pm sent and PayPal request also sent.

PM me your info and I'll get it taken care of right away. Sorry for the troubles.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 209.99
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 487 posts in topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.