(Topic ID: 4163)

" BSD and TZ " Premium Amp'd Speaker System's on the way !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B_R_&_Techno.jpg
BSD_&_TZ_speaker_kit_s.JPG
TZ-_speaker_kit.jpg
BSD-speaker_kit.jpg
TZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpg
100_0725.jpg
100_0724.jpg
100_0723.jpg
Taxi_p-f.jpg
Taxi_.jpg
2011-05-13_23-07-43_585.jpg
P1010142.jpg
P1010139.jpg
P1010136.jpg
100_0962.jpg
2_-_5__and_1_-_8_.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Just got off the Phone with Michael Puto who own's " Flipper Fidelity " He gave me the low-down on the Speaker's,, installation and Everything.. I ordered a Kit for BSD and TZ.. Can't wait..

I like the adjustable feature on the Cab- sub that can be a fine tuner for The head speaker's as well as the sub--- That's what I like !!!

... http://flipperfidelity.com/products.php?cat=Williams/Bally Speaker Kits&itemId=11

.. When they are installed,,, I say it's gonna be Video Tyme

, I thought about PinballPro,, but backed out.. No comment why !!!

2_-_5__and_1_-_8_.jpg2_-_5__and_1_-_8_.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Let us know how they turn out i've been planning to put some in my
TZ

#3 12 years ago

Will do,, He wouldn't take a debit card ( only Pay-Pal ) I don't do P.Pal.. He cut me a break on Buy-n 2 system's .. the check will be in tha mail 2-morrow.. Michael is the Maker of the Amp'd speaker's.. He said the Profit isn't High,, but the Quality is Great !!!!

#4 12 years ago

Sounds good,I hope everything turns out good

#5 12 years ago

Ive bought many speaker kits & LED back box kits from Michael & he is a 1st class guy. Thats why I decided to order my Tron LE through him.

#6 12 years ago

I have a set of those coming for my TZ too..

#7 12 years ago

My demo man had the set installed when I bought it. The sound quality is outstanding.

#8 12 years ago

I'm considering purchasing this (http://decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Speaker_Products/subwoofers/SP-8/sp-8.htm ) for my '80 Williams Firepower. Has anyone tried these speakers? ...do you think it's worth it? The speaker that's in there now isn't blown or anything, and sounds OK - but it would be nice to get some more bass. Any thoughts?

#9 12 years ago

Got an E-mail from F.Fidelity today,, the 2-Kit's are in the mail.. Also it's coming by way of UP'S

.. Got an E-mail from them also... Should be here the 8th--- 18 lb's ,, Hmmmm !!!!

.. I smell a New Video ,, will share some Pict's of B-4 ,, dur-n , and After.. The Video will include the installation.. ,,,

#10 12 years ago

18lb's of pure magnetic goodness

#11 12 years ago

I'm considering purchasing this (http://decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Speaker_Products/subwoofers/SP-8/sp-8.htm ) for my '80 Williams Firepower. Has anyone tried these speakers?

Those are in my FH and I love them! A world of difference for sure.

100_0962.jpg100_0962.jpg

#12 12 years ago

Man,, The inside of the Cab lOOk's Better than New... +1 ,,, Did you put the 2 ( 5'' speaker's ) in the Head also ? .. Go w/ FF

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Man,, The inside of the Cab lOOk's Better than New... +1 ,,, Did you put the 2 ( 5'' speaker's ) in the Head also ? .. Go w/ FF

Yes. There isnt much that I havent done to this pin.....A huge money suck but I had allot of fun doing it!

#14 12 years ago

I'm goin to see a Friend's FH 2-nite.. It's been Stripped down and Put back 2-gether and it Sparkles.. I threw out 25 $100 dollar bill's on the p/f glass last tyme i was there.. He said NO !!
I'm Pick-n up some HS or HS2 Blue Light Flasher's .. ( 2-kit's ) I sold him my HS2 a mth ago,, I wanna see it.. I did get his Marirlyn Taxi ..

//

P1010136.jpgP1010136.jpg P1010139.jpgP1010139.jpg P1010142.jpgP1010142.jpg 2011-05-13_23-07-43_585.jpg2011-05-13_23-07-43_585.jpg Taxi_.jpgTaxi_.jpg Taxi_p-f.jpgTaxi_p-f.jpg

#15 12 years ago

All in all I have a little over 4K in mine. That includes the base price of the machine. I spent a little at a time and spread it out over a year or so and when I really got into it I just couldnt stop spending on the damn thing but it is a sweet looking machine. I just went way over board on it!

100_0723.jpg100_0723.jpg 100_0724.jpg100_0724.jpg 100_0725.jpg100_0725.jpg

#16 12 years ago

Look's Great Pintastic,, I sent you a Pinside PM.. Answer it 4-me ....

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Look's Great Pintastic,, I sent you a Pinside PM.. Answer it 4-me .... [8)]

Answered. Rookie here!

#18 12 years ago

I bought a speaker system from PinballPro for my T2. It's still installed. I didn't notice any difference to be worth the money. I did everything I could think of and still no difference so I called him to go over it with me and still no difference.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

I bought a speaker system from PinballPro for my T2. It's still installed. I didn't notice any difference to be worth the money. I did everything I could think of and still no difference so I called him to go over it with me and still no difference.

That sucks!! Sorry to hear that Loupie.

#20 12 years ago

BLACK_ROSE said:

Look's Great Pintastic,, I sent you a Pinside PM.. Answer it 4-me .... [8)]
Answered. Rookie here!

..Glad yr aboard Rookie ,,, Got me a New Home here... Alot LESS Drama & More Real People

. I'll see If I can Keep it 2-gether.. I figured it was You.... Be Cool !!!!

.. I know you Rem- this day in the B_R GRG !!! Check out this FH in the Video I took 2-nite.

TZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpgTZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpg

#21 12 years ago

Got my Amp'd Speaker Kit's from FF a Bit ago,, gett-n ready to do the install !!!

BSD-speaker_kit.jpgBSD-speaker_kit.jpg TZ-_speaker_kit.jpgTZ-_speaker_kit.jpg BSD_&_TZ_speaker_kit_s.JPGBSD_&_TZ_speaker_kit_s.JPG

#22 12 years ago

I got both system's installed,, Gota say,, I like it !!! On the Cab- sub,, I connected the + wire on the High connector ,, Mainly to draw Most of the Power to the Bass. Then Trimmed the Sound out with the Dial on tha sub and The Volume on the coin-door... Well worth the $$ ...

.. BSD has Better sound's Effect's than TZ , Man it sound's Good..

#23 12 years ago

The TZ should really rock and roll now. Especially picking up around 12 hitch hikers and the rocket. Congrats!

#24 12 years ago

Thank Ya bro ,,, Haven't got to Play it much yet... Tend-n to other biz-ness ..

.. But what i did hear,, It Rock's !!!!!!

#25 12 years ago

So is the consensus here that this is the "best" speaker upgrade kit?

How does it compare to some of the others out there? I'm thinking I'd like to try on on the GnR I'm working on.

#26 12 years ago

1 thing i would like to say,, The 2 New Speaker's that go in the head ,, What a CHANGE !!!!

.. Flipper Fidelity All the Way !!!! I don't know what happened with Loupie's T2

.. but Satisfaction 100% HERE... The Cab- Bass , is Killer too..

#27 12 years ago

Wow, lots of comments here makin the lure harder and harder to pull away from. So...those speakers make it sound that much better huh? For reals? No kiddin?

#28 12 years ago

...........................No Kidd-n.........................................................

.. B_R_&_Techno.jpgB_R_&_Techno.jpg

#29 12 years ago

Got to have them speakers planning on ordering them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 5.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-and-tz-premium-ampd-speaker-systems-on-the-way and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.