• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 12 years ago

Good Job....Now get to work on an alternate coffin arrangement

#3 12 years ago

Nice. Did you make that or buy it?

#4 12 years ago

That one looks nice. What's wrong with the original though, I never had a problem with it.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from SunsetPinball:

What's wrong with the original though,

it gives little kids nightmares

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

it gives little kids nightmares

this alternate translight is giving me nightmares

#8 12 years ago

Nightmares are healthy, they show thar they are grasping the concept of good and bad.

#9 12 years ago

I picked it up on ebay by Pugstoys for $100. They make a few other translights. I also did manage to find alternative coffin. I have not put it in place yet. I will post a photo of the coffin soon.

#10 12 years ago

Being a BSD owner...I don't like it. It is interesting and creative though....and I don't negate the artwork provided at all. It's cool to see people still showing this machine love!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

I picked it up on ebay by Pugstoys for $100. They make a few other translights.

How is the print quality on his translites? I got some of his slings, and I like them.

I got an alternate Shadow translite that was made by someone else and I don't like the material it is printed on. It is too washed out and translucent, and I want to replace it.

So I was wondering how Pugstoys translites are. The pictures and video look good, I was just wondering how they look in person.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

I will post a photo of the coffin soon.

Very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. I never knew there was a alternate coffin available.

#13 12 years ago

When I had my BSD I wanted to create a coffin where the lid slid open and dracula levitated up...Sadly I sold my BSD to B_R as I nearly got out of pins altogether. B_R you ready to sell it back at your cost

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

I picked it up on ebay by Pugstoys for $100.

That's what i thought. i asked him if he had any (before i bought my bsd) and he made that one up for me not knowing that i didn't have a machine at that time. It looks nice.

#15 12 years ago

The quality is decent. I don't think it should have cost 100$, maybe 50. The images used, obviously are lifted from other sources. They are a little too pixelated. So... up close this gives it a meh, sort of look. At the distance from the scorehead to the plunger, it works well. My problem with the original translight, was the unbalanced layout of the design of the images.

As for the coffin, the quality looks out of place with the quality of the other 3 dimensional items on the playfield and even with a smoked coffin cover, Dracula still looks like a dog's chew toy. I found a coffin from some goth shop which will fit and sit on top of the area occupied by the cover and Dracula. I do not know if the lid will be raised for the light effect or whatever else to do. This is why I have not posted a photo of this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-alternative-translight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.