image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Where is your tech support ?

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Next stop

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3 10 years ago

I see that pic of Kelly and the "ball crawl" wording. Makes me laugh. Just like him to be crawling for balls : )

#4 10 years ago

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!

Hey, weren't you that guy that said "It's not the size of your flippers that matter, it's how you use it!" in the bar last night?

#7 10 years ago

Ben has had to much to drink.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-659.jpgimage-659.jpg image-997.jpgimage-997.jpg image-157.jpgimage-157.jpg
#8 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Ben has had to much to drink.

Damn, and I'm still 2 1/2 hours from getting there.

LTG : )

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

I see that pic of Kelly and the "ball crawl" wording. Makes me laugh. Just like him to be crawling for balls : )

Yeah, well your mom had a good time.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yeah, well your mom had a good time.

Definitely the best universal response for anything "your mom ....."

#11 10 years ago

You MN guys know how to party

#12 10 years ago

I was in town and was able to "Crash the Party" so to speak, MN has a great circle of people and I was glad I had the chance to attend and meet everyone and even better Play some games I've only seen in posts and the out of reach For Sale Threads. I was able to meet some great people and was treated like one of the gang! I came to pick up a pin for the second time and thought my 6 1/2 hour drive was going to be a bust but being able to attend your event and put faces to Pinside Avatars was worth the drive alone! Thanks again!

#13 10 years ago

So I am dying to know how AMH played. Can anyone who was crawling for balls give a preliminary review?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

So I am dying to know how AMH played. Can anyone who was crawling for balls give a preliminary review?

Pretty sure they're all unconscious at this point.

#15 10 years ago

His ACDC ran out of money?

#16 10 years ago

AMH was actually played continuously all night long (big surprise). It did have some issues due to a recent "kernel update" (hey, just repeating what Chuck told me) whatever the hell that means. This is the same playfield they had at Expo, and it plays very nice but we're told its still feels a little like a prototype. Only can and will get better, and for me personally it was a lot of fun, we got a chance to understand the rules (which are great by the way) and hear more of the dialogue and callouts which are pretty hilarious. Good stuff. If I had unlimited funds and space, I'd get one for sure.

#17 10 years ago

The design of the toys (elevator, bridge ramp, door, etc.) are really great on this game. I like it when games go that extra step and don't just stick some standard plastic toys on a generic playfield with artwork.

#18 10 years ago

^^^Much the same thoughts as Vince. Game shoots very nice and has great flow. Hellavator is cool and the ghost following the ball is great.

For me still the voice work needs some kick in the shorts. Needs more excitement. As well as the GI is very dimly lit. Ben and Chuck however did say they would be adding some spotlights to the ramps.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

I enjoyed it. I thought overall had a touch of AFM around the sides and back, maybe a touch of NF or SM in the center. Helevator rocked.

A heck of a lot of fun. Playing and hearing callouts.

LTG : )

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

It's all still a blur.....except for Chads mom.

#21 10 years ago

Someone who was there should really start an AMH impressions thread, put any pics there were in it, lots of people are probably super curious and they deserve to get a spotlight on all their hard work.

#22 10 years ago

Text of the day. "Going to be late. Just ran over the cat."

#23 10 years ago

Thanks for the reviews, really nice to hear the positive initial impressions. I'm looking forward to this game with great anticipation!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Text of the day. "Going to be late. Just ran over the cat."

My poor cat. She is doing ok, but has a broken foot.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

ran over the cat with what?

Truck tire, for whatever reason she never got out of the way and I never seen her. I blame our stupid young hyper dog that terrorizes her and picks on her that she was probably distracted to notice a truck backing up.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Truck tire, for whatever reason she never got out of the way and I never seen her. I blame our stupid young hyper dog that terrorizes her and picks on her that she was probably distracted to notice a truck backing up.

You should have run over the dog.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You should have run over the dog.

I concur. Dogs are a PIA anyway.

#30 10 years ago

Just got the call from the vet, ankle and leg are beyond repair. She had to be put down. She was an outdoor farm cat but still important nonetheless.

#32 10 years ago

Sorry to hear, MNpinball...

#33 10 years ago

I'm sorry Jason.

LTG

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Just got the call from the vet, ankle and leg are beyond repair. She had to be put down. She was an outdoor farm cat but still important nonetheless.

Bummer, man.

#35 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Jason!

#36 10 years ago

that is not good news. that would be traumatic if something like that went down over here.

#37 10 years ago

Oh boy. Now I feel bad I was making jokes about playing Bad Cats when you arrived. Sorry bud.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.95
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bryan-kelly-your-acdc-is-broke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.