• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4192 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Bought this beautiful new IMDN Premium from Zach at flipnout pinball. I have had a lot of questions in my inbox of late of people asking how I use the escalera, so I decided why not combine this unboxing with a quick video of the start to finish process of using my escalera. My video skills are super basic so don't expect anything fancy. But it shows how I get the escalera down the steps, how quickly the forklift attachment is to add/remove, and how nice the pinball plate is so you can move your pin around where you need it. I can do the entire process by myself without any help at any point.

Now, off to go enjoy my new pin, if I can pry my wife away from it!

IMG_4192 (resized).jpgIMG_4192 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Great video! I eventually upgraded to the fork truck version with the pinball plate and it's invaluable.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I eventually upgraded to the fork truck version with the pinball plate and it's invaluable.

I was just talking with somebody about that today. I wish I'd bought one back when times were great. Wouldn't need it a lot. But a blessing when you do.

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

Neat video!

Here's what I don't get. Everyone seems to have a game room in the basement but then people all freak out when you talk about having a game room upstairs. It's a flight of stairs up and one down either way...

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Neat video!
Here's what I don't get. Everyone seems to have a game room in the basement but then people all freak out when you talk about having a game room upstairs. It's a flight of stairs up and one down either way...

Are they concerned about the weight maybe?

#6 4 years ago

Great video , my set up to the basement is almost the same as yours. I have to back up in to the powder room to line up for stairs.

I don't have all the attachments you have.

#7 4 years ago

Cool video. Makes moving pins by yourself safer and easier. Nice lineup of pins, have fun

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Are they concerned about the weight maybe?

If your upper floor can't hold a few thousand pounds of pins you have big problems!!!

#9 4 years ago

ok thats pretty damn awesome Matt! Nicely done and I've never used the pinball plate like that so thanks for teaching me something new. You just transported a pin down a staircase and set it up entirely by yourself in no time.....without sweating or reaching for back in pain. Hahaha. Thanks for the video buddy!

If anyone would like to purchase one of these wonderful machines, please message us and we will get you taken care of.

Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
Distributor of Escalera Stair-climbing Handtrucks
[email protected]

#10 4 years ago

Thanks for the video. Never thought about using it to set up the game, too. What a great tool.

#11 4 years ago

Yea to note, on carpeting it is harder to move the escalera with the forklift and plate when lifting a pin around. On hardwood it's like butter of course, but on carpet you have to work at it. Just something to keep in mind!

#12 4 years ago

You need the big wheels! They make rolling over carpet, small bumps, legos, etc super easy!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You need the big wheels! They make rolling over carpet, small bumps, legos, etc super easy!

I have the big wheels.

#14 4 years ago

Damn... if that video doesn’t sell some Escalaras, nothing will. I have the same setup, but without the large flat plate. I just use the forks from the side of the pin to lift for putting on the legs. Works just as good, but I can’t wheel it back into the final spot of course. But i have carpet and use furniture sliders, so easy peasy!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brought-home-a-shiny-pin-and-decided-to-make-an-escalera-video-too and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.