(Topic ID: 247295)

Brother member had a Stroke ( Out-West )

By BLACK_ROSE

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Yes , brother member Out-West has had a Stroke !! I got a text from His cell via His daughter on July 6th ,, saying Richard had a stroke on July 1st .. I know , My Bad , I'm a bit late on the post , dealing w/ family issues myself ( Not spousal ,, that's been DONE ,, )) Anyway , Vicki his daughter said the stroke hit his left side , a bit weak in his left arm , down to his flipper hand and he's having trouble pulling his-self out'a bed .. She did say that he's in a High $ skilled Nursing Facility getting his Strength back and going thru an Extensive Rocky V11 work out ... Hopefully his 20 pinball's won't be Powered Off 4 to long ..

U know , I 1st meet Out-West on RGP back in 09 while I was selling a 1 owner , well 2 , I bought it to Flip ,, Monster Bash ,, Out_West chimed N cOol w/ his comments , but RGP being FULL of Smart AZZ's like it was , I pulled it and listed it on Pinside and sold it to brother Honch .. Me being in NC and Out-west in Calif- , and the fact that we've Never meet , but being Friends thru RGP , Pinball Country and then Pinside and Numerous phone calls to each other , It just show's Us how This Pinball Forum can bond Stranger's N 2 Friend's ...

Anyway ,, Everyone keep their fInGer'Z crossed that Out-West regain's his Strength and comes back Strong .. I'm lOOking 4-ward to his Post here sOon .. Later B_R

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

B_R what ever happened to your buddy Shane, he still on pinside?

Shanetastic ,,, He's still N 2 Pinball , but I don't see him to often .. He does go to the Banker's Pad to update his Newest Stern's each time there a code change ..

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

Thanks BR for the shout out Iā€™m working hard to get back to near normal. Again thanks to all

Been waiting on Yr Post Out-West .... Rest up and call me when U can brother ...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brother-member-had-a-stroke-out-west-?tu=BLACK_ROSE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.