Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rock-my-world-brooks-n-dunn-o.gif
bnd_monitor (resized).jpg
playfield (resized).jpg
IMG_7440 (resized).jpg
IMG_7435 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

It would be cool if you guys could get it into a similar place as Eric Selak's Gottlieb Critical Mass. Check out videos of it. That guy put in 5 years to get that prototype in a playable state.

I noticed right off the bat that right ramp and bottom half of the playfield is taken right out of Gottlieb's Cue Ball Wizard.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The highly impressive thing about critical mass was that it used an original boardset for the most part. I wonder what could have been done with the game if FAST or PROC were available at the time.

That was impressive and I'm glad he did it that way over using an aftermarket board system. I wonder if these went through the approvals process with Gottlieb if they would have similar support. It sounds like they don't want to put 5 years into this thing though which is reasonable.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from BrianMadden:

The immediate goal is to not listen to any Brooks & Dunn music for a few weeks.

Just put My Maria on a loop.

rock-my-world-brooks-n-dunn-o.gifrock-my-world-brooks-n-dunn-o.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brooks-dunn?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.