Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

both_plastics.jpg
100_1046.JPG
068.JPG
013.JPG

#1 12 years ago

Like a lot of people I'm looking to replace some broken plastic playfield parts for the lethal weapon 3 machine which I just purchased. Any reponse would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#2 12 years ago

I've got some spare plastics for LW3. Which bits are you after and where are you based?

Paul

#3 12 years ago

I have sling shot plastics in good shape.

#4 12 years ago

I'm looking for the the piece behind the drop down targets in the center of the playfield. It has somes boxes with the words explosives on it. And on the left side of the playfield the piece with the blue flasher cap attached to it. Thanks

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from geopin:

I'm looking for the the piece behind the drop down targets in the center of the playfield. It has somes boxes with the words explosives on it. And on the left side of the playfield the piece with the blue flasher cap attached to it. Thanks

The bit with the words explosive on it is very hard to get. I have one, but it is broken and not for sale I'm afraid. I do have a spare clear plastic piece that fits over the top of it, and protrudes over the drop targets (preventing the ball getting stuck on top the them and damaging the "explosives piece"

I am not sure which bit you mean on the left of the playfield. Do you mean the bit with the guy in a yellow builder's helmet (above the LW1 hole), or the piece below the LW1 hole?

#6 12 years ago

I had the same problem with mine when I got it. I ended up scanning the broken piece and fixed it up in photoshop then made my own plastic piece. I can send you the image if you would like. Here are some before and after shots of mine.

013.JPG013.JPG 068.JPG068.JPG

#7 12 years ago

mfresh I'm looking for the piece that goes above the lw1 hole. drwicket that would be great if you could send me the image. Thank you both.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from geopin:

mfresh I'm looking for the piece that goes above the lw3 hole. drwicket that would be great if you could send me the image. Thank you both.

Hi Geopin. I do have the piece that goes above the LW3 hole. I don't know how you attach a picture to this message, so I have stuck a photo of all the plastics I have at:

www.rubens.org/LW3parts.JPG. Let me know if you are interested...

And Dr Wicket, NICE WORK! What did you use to cut the plastic to size, and do you remember what thickness you used? I'd really like the image you used so I can think about repairing mine.

Cheers!

#9 12 years ago

One more thing drwicket: I don't suppose you have got a scan of the piece that goes over the LW1 hole - the guy with the helmet below the blue flasher in the bottom right of your picture? I am missing that one completely

And it looks like you are missing the clear circular plastic bit that fits in the hole between the rails, pretty much above the lower pop bumper. (And do you realise that the caps on your top two bumpers are on the wrong ones. If you swap them over the 3s become straight. I did the same thing and couldn't understant why they were at odd angles!)

Cheers!

#10 12 years ago

Hi mfresh made a mistake on the piece, it's the piece above the lw1 not the lw3 hole which I think you are missing completely. If I can get a scan of it for you I will.

#11 12 years ago

I had to redo the lw1 plastic as well. Here is both plastic scans after touch ups. If you want the originals just let me know. I traded my lw3 for a T2 so no need for me to change the pop bumpers around.

100_1046.JPG100_1046.JPG both_plastics.jpgboth_plastics.jpg

#12 12 years ago

Thanks drwicket these look great. I would just have to get a transparancey made and attach it to a piece of lexan. Then paint the back with white paint.

#13 12 years ago

That's brilliant. Thanks very much for these scans.

1 year later
#14 10 years ago

Great scans, are there higher resolution ones available anywhere? mfresh do you have any pieces left over? Just about every one on my game could use replacing.

Also drwicket if you're willing to run off the explosives and lw1 plastics I'll be interested in those too.

#15 10 years ago

I'll take a look and see if I still have them. I sold my LW3 about two years ago to a friend (and replaced it with seven others)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/broken-plastics-on-lethal-weapon-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.