6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5C7471B3-910C-4FF0-9A0C-059FE35BD8AB (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

My mini playfield just cracked, or more accurately, re-cracked. The plastic drop-down hole separated on the left-hand side.

The part came to me broken and repaired with what looks like clear scotch tape. The bottom of the loop is actually completely separated and held in place on both sides by clear tape. There is a small ridge on the side of the break that looks like it could be epoxied back together, but I’m wondering if there is something I could do to reinforce along the outside edge without it being too unsightly.

Is there something clear that I could run along the outside edge to hold it together that isn’t clear tape?

I’m pretty sure finding a new mini playfield is out of the question.

5C7471B3-910C-4FF0-9A0C-059FE35BD8AB (resized).jpeg5C7471B3-910C-4FF0-9A0C-059FE35BD8AB (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

You can't get a new pf anywhere. You may want to post this in the Space Station club.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/broken-plastic-williams-space-station and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.