(Topic ID: 122072)

Broken features you didn't know existed on your machines...

By pinballdork

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LRH BG.jpg
    LRH PF.jpg
    Jacks open.jpg

#1 9 years ago

These are features that I didn't know where even supposed occur in my machines until I saw a youtube video:

Jacks Open: I had this game over 3 years. After you complet the royal flush targets, all the drop targets reset back up. I didn't know that another coil is supposed to kick down the black targets leaving only the red targets standing to shoot at. When i first saw that on youtube, I though I was seeing magic. Problem was a stuck reset arm.

Lady Robin Hood: I had this game over 8 years. I didn't know that the lower bullseye passive bumper when hit, would lite and blink. Also the 4 lights behind the large bullseye image on the BG would flash as well. Looks so much better now. I always thought it would be neat if the bumper would flash. I didn't realize there was even a bulb in there because the cap was glued on tight. Dirty/Miss adjusted switch on the score motor.

Thanks youtube, and people for posting vids of machines... I'm should make and post a video for 3-coins, and 1948 Phoenix.

Jacks open.jpgJacks open.jpg
    LRH PF.jpgLRH PF.jpg
    LRH BG.jpgLRH BG.jpg

#2 9 years ago

A mate has a LRH and I think his doesn't blink either. Thanks for the post Dude
    LRH is an AWESOME and addictive game to boot!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/broken-features-you-didnt-know-existed-on-your-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.