1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinstein
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Grease (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

I was curious if there would be much interest out there for a pin based on a Broadway musical. In particular, I would love to see a "Book of Mormon" creation. Matt and Trey have previously signed off on a South Park pin, why not the "Book of Mormon?" Also, a Hamilton pin would be exciting. It would be a breath of fresh air in the era of "everything superhero "

#2 1 year ago

You don't have a poll, so are you looking for up votes and down votes? Ask a distributor they are the ones who buy pins.

#3 1 year ago

Tommy

#4 1 year ago

Love, love, love musical theatre and film musicals (bring them back Hollywood, you sonsabitches).

Just for fun, I remade POTO, adding all the wonderful music. Gives you an idea of how epic a musical theatre pin would be...

#5 1 year ago

Addams Family!!!

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

I was curious if there would be much interest out there for a pin based on a Broadway musical. In particular, I would love to see a "Book of Mormon" creation. Matt and Trey have previously signed off on a South Park pin, why not the "Book of Mormon?" Also, a Hamilton pin would be exciting. It would be a breath of fresh air in the era of "everything superhero "

It would be a breath of fresh air but also a complete flop. There's just not a venn diagram cross-section where broadway fans want a giant pinball machine in their living rooms. Broadway fans are more in the "framed poster/playbill" arena than "$8K pinball machine arena."

As has been said, there's Tommy, which of course was a clever way to theme Tommy without it being The Who. It works, too. But that was the only "Broadway" license that makes any sense.

If it came out today the Pinside outrage would be off the charts.

#7 1 year ago

I could see Grease being a fun pin, but it would have to be the movie version.

Grease (resized).jpgGrease (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/broadway-musical-production-themed-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.