bond-front (resized).jpg
rush1 (resized).png
bksor1 (resized).png
mandobro (resized).png
01 (resized).jpg
TS4promo (resized).jpg
t3 (resized).jpg
Halloween1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RipleYYY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#759 4 years ago

we wanna see SHOWDOWN or nothing !

2 years later
#834 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Here's T3! Ben crushed it on the tutorial:

yep Kevin, well played from Ben, but pity he clearly loses his adrenaline after beating it, and than had all poor balls behind

my best is 3 wizards on the same game (672M), but than there's much better than that, T3 remain an easy (and fun) pin

... anyway, well done of course and tanx for making these videos

2 weeks later
#836 1 year ago

Kevin,

just saw you just get a X-Men LE, as i recently did too (Magneto, 2nd time for me)
ok, for now only watched your 1st game (and didnt read the live coms) but than your pin has a little prob with the one way gate under/behind Magneto, as locked balls should not escape behind him (and exit thrue the Rogue lane)... may be this gate is simply missing !?
this happends few times, that means you were in multiball when it was not intended

btw, can i ask :

- could you explain/show what system is used for the active lights behind the backglass
- how/why is your Wolverine toy leaning on the right side (opening the Beast shot), mine is mostly all others i've seen, leaning on the left (closing that Beast shot)

you can reply here, on the "club" topic, or even in PM, tanx in advance

#838 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I've only had the game for like 3 days so I don't know too much about it yet. The backglass light is a Cointaker kit, probably this one: https://cointaker.com/products/stern-led-backbox-kit - though I can't say for sure as it was in the game when I got it.

ok

i've watched a bit more, and than the one way gate (missing/not working) is causing more probs, as 1'15'21 when you brother said "i get it out", well again its not intended to work as it... and for you just after at 1'16'20 when you get a LOCK after hitting the ball, its because the ball go up, "exit" the optos under Magneto, came back, than game was thinking its another ball in the lock :/

still at that place, the 2 metal guide blocking balls at the entry could (not sure) be adjusted from under the playfield, yours are to low, often freeing 2 balls instead of 1

and more : your switch behing Wolverine is also to close, giving ghost hits, as when your ball was in the shooterlane and you get 3 or 4 free hits & start the multiball

when all tweaks done, be ready to score lower (having less "multiball" lol)

X-Men is a game to be tweaked to work perfectly, but nothing really hard (i'm poor at this & i did it)
and when all is done, its a nice game for sure, way underated & unloved by many pinheads, because of the early code

enjoy !

#839 1 year ago

and i've just watch the end of the stream, congrats on your last game, pity you didnt beat level 4 DANGER, didnt remember what came next (sort of victory laps shoots ? big points ?), very long time i did it

now, as you're a good player, set the outlanes posts back to factory (can't see the left one, which should be at the middle, the right one should be at the top, yours is closed), tweak that one way gate & the Wolverine switch, and... go for these wizards modes again !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RipleYYY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bro-do-you-even-pinball-weekly-livestream-thurs-8-pm-eastern?tu=RipleYYY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.