bond-front (resized).jpg
rush1 (resized).png
bksor1 (resized).png
mandobro (resized).png
01 (resized).jpg
TS4promo (resized).jpg
t3 (resized).jpg
Halloween1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NickBuffaloPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

I'll be signing autographed head-shots if anyone is interested.

Namaste,
Nick Lane

3 months later
#116 8 years ago

I almost have enough magic pinball points to buy a car!

4 months later
#241 8 years ago

Here's a chance to pick some of the games we'll stream from on Saturday. Click the link to vote: http://strawpoll.me/5776024

5 months later
#375 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Question - What bulb's is Nick using on the lower GI on that IM? Looks great! I know he said comet but I wasn't sure if it was just their standard SMD clear bulb or if it was a different one.

I'm using: Twin 2835 SMD 6.3V AC/DC INTENSE BRIGHTNESS

Love how they turned out!

2 years later
#648 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thanks kevinbuffalo ! Tilt in Minneapolis has the volume very loud imho. Most times, it’s too low. At home, I try to balance it to make the wife happy. On your routed stuff, do you get to make the volume decision, or do you let the establishment drive it since they have to deal with it daily?

Hi Chris, when putting games on route, we ask that the owner/manager of the location is present when we set the volume. It's ultimately up to them, but of course we do our best to push that the game is heard as best as possible.

10 months later
#723 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

doesnt appear Nick will be changing his opinion on ACNC any time soon.

At this point, it seems being stuck in a mode is my biggest gripe. Good news is, that could be fixed if they wanted to.

2 years later
#803 2 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

Hey guys, thanks for all the content you provide. I've enjoyed some coverage of some games that don't always get a lot of coverage (P3). One question/comment: Is there any consideration to perhaps clean up some of the language, especially since you're "out there" representing many sponsors? I was watching the Heist stream with my son and he was really into it, but I had to tap out because at one point the only commentary seemed to be strings of profanity. I totally get that there are moments where pinball makes us all let a few things fly, but excessive amounts don't really add anything positive to the otherwise great content that you're putting out there. You are clearly well-spoken, smart folks and have a lot of great thoughts and passion for pinball, but it gets muddled a bit (at least to me) with all the unnecessary language. Just my thoughts. Thanks again for the great content.

Hey, thanks for watching and the kind words.

I hear what you're saying, and I get it. And I want to at least offer you a solid reply and insight into our approach:

We started this way back in January 2015. At the time our goal was two-fold: 1) Help people to understand pinball and share our games 2) Authentically share the group dynamic that exists between adult friends. The latter is important here: We're not trying to be a show for everyone. We're adults, putting out adult content, authentically. If you were to hang out with our group and play pinball, what you see is what you get. We don't put on fake personas to entertain. And this is what I love about our content and think that many other people do as well (although, of course, not everyone, which is not our goal).

Given that this is something we do out of passion and fun, it's personally enjoyable just to "be myself", which, includes at times, cursing. In no way is our show marketed for kids. We don't curse just to curse, but we showcase adult friends hanging out and playing pinball.

Thankfully, there's so many more options regarding pinball streamers than there was in 2015. There's so many more "family friendly" choices out there compared to us, which I think is great. We've hit a point in pinball content where there is pretty much a channel for everyone.

Hope that makes sense, thanks for watching. -Nick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 36.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

2,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NickBuffaloPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bro-do-you-even-pinball-weekly-livestream-thurs-8-pm-eastern?tu=NickBuffaloPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.