bond-front (resized).jpg
rush1 (resized).png
bksor1 (resized).png
mandobro (resized).png
01 (resized).jpg
TS4promo (resized).jpg
t3 (resized).jpg
Halloween1 (resized).jpg
There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.
#51 9 years ago

Are we all wearing tights for tonight's WWE party....???!!!..............Joey

#52 9 years ago

Love seeing the excitement. You guys are obviously really into pinball. Keep up the good work.

#53 9 years ago

Word of advice. Get cup holders on the games. LOL.

#55 9 years ago

We're digging into the rare and obscure games on the show tonight. It's hipster pinball, you've probably never heard of it.

addams.jpgaddams.jpg

#57 9 years ago

My chromecast kept buffering on the live cast. Thanks for posting. Good tutorial.

#58 9 years ago

Thanks! Was my first time doing one and I think it came out OK. Glad I played a decent game afterwards at least lol

#59 9 years ago

Second place is the first loser. Or something. We play No Fear tonight at 8 Eastern!

http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

nofear.jpgnofear.jpg
#60 9 years ago

Cool. I have NF. Looking forward to picking up some playing tips.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Cool. I have NF. Looking forward to picking up some playing tips.

See you in the chat!

#62 9 years ago

It is even more fun when you don't own the game! I have never seen or played a No Fear.
Lets set a new viewer record today! These guys are really doing a great job! It is the best part of Thursday now!!

Spread the word!!!

#63 9 years ago

I have been watching them all. It is fun to see the different games and strategies. Video and sound quality are very good too.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

I have been watching them all. It is fun to see the different games and strategies. Video and sound quality are very good too.

Thank you sir! The quality has improved significantly since we started thanks to Nick investing in some new PC hardware.

I was joking with him earlier that we managed to find a way to make this hobby even more expensive...

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Thank you sir! The quality has improved significantly since we started thanks to Nick investing in some new PC hardware.
I was joking with him earlier that we managed to find a way to make this hobby even more expensive...

Well, your investment has paid off for the viewers... It looks great! My computer monitor is old, but when I fire up the YouTube channel on my Apple TV, everything looks very nice. I highly enjoy watching the past episodes on YouTube and learning about other machines. Keep up the good work, lady and gentlemen! See you tonight in the chat...

#66 9 years ago

I am casting to my TV with my IPAD using the chromecast app for Twitch. Works pretty well for streaming live as well as YouTube videos.

#67 9 years ago

I wish I could watch live, but 5pm pst is too early. I'll just have to watch the archive or youtube.

BTW, the "Denied" gif posted on the previous page is hilarious!

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I wish I could watch live, but 5pm pst is too early. I'll just have to watch the archive or youtube.
BTW, the "Denied" gif posted on the previous page is hilarious!

I'm still sad about it

Here's one from last week:

spinplunge2.gifspinplunge2.gif
#69 9 years ago

We've got t-shirts! If we sell 15 they go into production. Show your bro love!

http://www.teespring.com/bropinball

image.jpgimage.jpg

#70 9 years ago

Here's the show from this week. Took YouTube like 24 hours to process it after I trimmed a minute or so off the front. Thanks, YouTube.

We had not one, but two surprise guests. Here's a peek at one:

stig.gifstig.gif

#71 8 years ago

Headin up to home base to get some practice in...love the shirts....gunna try to get me and Jr. one...see you's tomorrow.....be ready....I'm bringin my A game... ... .....................Joey

#72 8 years ago

That's it! Kick em in the biscuit daddie o! Here is hoping my feed doesn't keep stopping.
I know watching on iPod worked fine but so hard to see. Trying to watch on regular computer system was like work. And it all started when Bruce showed up, coincidence???
But really I got on 15mins early and watched another groups wnbjm and no issue at all.

#73 8 years ago

Keep posting them so I can keep watching them.

What are you using to capture video and arrange the cameras like that? Probably the same thing PAPA and INDISC does, or very close, but I have no idea what anyone is using.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Keep posting them so I can keep watching them.
What are you using to capture video and arrange the cameras like that? Probably the same thing PAPA and INDISC does, or very close, but I have no idea what anyone is using.

We're basically using the same setup as this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-pinball-streaming-thread/page/2#post-2315025

I'll keep posting here but tune in live on Twitch if you can!

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

That's it! Kick em in the biscuit daddie o! Here is hoping my feed doesn't keep stopping.
I know watching on iPod worked fine but so hard to see. Trying to watch on regular computer system was like work. And it all started when Bruce showed up, coincidence???
But really I got on 15mins early and watched another groups wnbjm and no issue at all.

Twitch is weird. My iPad will have all sorts of issues connecting but I can watch on my iPhone right next to it on the same connection without a problem. I heard they were getting attacked last week too which could've been part of the problem.

#76 8 years ago

We're basically using the same setup as this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-pinball-streaming-thread/page/2#post-2315025
I'll keep posting here but tune in live on Twitch if you can!

Depends on the timing. The half of the year when we are 2 hours different, I'll just be getting home when you guys start, so I could tune in live then. The other half of the year I'll just be leaving work and will miss the beginning.

#77 8 years ago

Well look who else was getting in some practice...!!!.....lol....game on baby...!!!.................Joey

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Well look who else was getting in some practice...!!!.....lol....game on baby...!!!.................Joey

Surprise! Haha

#79 8 years ago

Get on the grid, programs. We're streaming Tron tonight at 8 eastern!

Our guest will be Pinside's own Breaking_Dad, a.k.a. Joey.

http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

tronflyer.jpgtronflyer.jpg

#80 8 years ago

On my way.....let's do this...!!!.............Joey

#81 8 years ago

Well...I brought my C game anyway....!!!...lol.....good times guys.....hope Jr. does better than I did when he's on..................Joey

#82 8 years ago

Man. That Tron PF looked beautiful. The video was crystal clear too. Nice setup. I miss my TRON LE number 33. First new in box game I bought.

#83 8 years ago

Thanks Chet, Tron is my baby so I was glad to share it with the Internet last night

Here's the episode for those who couldn't make it live last night:

#84 8 years ago

We've got t-shirts! If we sell 15 they go into production. Show your bro love!
image.jpg

2 more added to the pre-order...only need 5 now, 18 days left!

#86 8 years ago

4 left!

#87 8 years ago

I'm in for 2 before it ends....just got to figure which pay check to sneak it into...!!!...............Joey

#88 8 years ago

Congrats to Martha on the Allentown hardware.

#89 8 years ago

Thanks Bret and Joey! Almost there on the shirts. Desert, I passed the word along to Martha.

#90 8 years ago

Breaking_Dad called BS on that grand champ score.

bulls#it.gifbulls#it.gif

#91 8 years ago

Is Doctor Who pinball bigger on the inside? Find out tonight as Doug from the Buffalo Pinball league joins us on the stream. As always at http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

drwho.jpgdrwho.jpg

#92 8 years ago

......and don't forget to order the T-Shirt! Still need (4)more

#93 8 years ago

Down to 1 shirt now!

Here's the archive from last night. Watch out for that crane kick.

crane.gifcrane.gif

#94 8 years ago

I know, I know... You guys can thank me later. Looking forward to my shirt.

bro shirt.jpgbro shirt.jpg

#95 8 years ago

Yaa......!!!!.................Joey

#98 8 years ago

Fire up your 56K modem and break out your VR helmet, we're playing Johnny Mnemonic tonight at 8 Eastern! Our guest will be David B from the Buffalo Pinball league.

As always at: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

jm.jpgjm.jpg

#99 8 years ago

Oh and we're giving away a t-shirt in the chat room during the stream...gotta be watching live to win!

#100 8 years ago

Love JM. Hoping to pick one up very soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 72.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bro-do-you-even-pinball-weekly-livestream-thurs-8-pm-eastern/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.