"Bro, do you even pinball?" on Twitch: Lexy Lightspeed: Escape from Earth 12/6!

(Topic ID: 115597)

"Bro, do you even pinball?" on Twitch: Lexy Lightspeed: Escape from Earth 12/6!

By K3V

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 697 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by KevInBuffalo
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 222 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lexy1 (resized).jpg
bm6610 (resized).jpg
pirates1 (resized).jpg
ss1 (resized).jpg
comet1 (resized).jpg
lotr1 (resized).jpg
genie2 (resized).jpg
potc-bro (resized).jpg
BROGUARDIANS (resized).jpg
dp1 (resized).jpg
tna2 (resized).jpg
bro-return-2018 (resized).png
dwfrontpage (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 9.24.05 AM (resized).png
tommy1 (resized).jpg
im1 (resized).jpg

There are 697 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.
#601 11 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Very excited to see the stream space jam is one of the very few games I have never played.

I hadn't played it or even seen one in person until I got mine. One of the best Sega releases, IMO. Will be a fun one to stream!

1 week later
#602 11 months ago

Special guest tonight! Johny Chow, bassist from rock/metal band Stone Sour, joins us to play some Metallica (Pro) pinball! Live at 8 p.m. Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

chow (resized).jpg

#603 11 months ago

Last night's show now on YouTube if you missed it live. Great rock 'n roll stories, fun games of Metallica and the scoop on Misuta Chows, the arcade/restaurant Johny is opening soon in Buffalo:

#604 11 months ago

Based on the top-selling PC-CD game! Tonight we play Roller Coaster Tycoon pinball live from GameOn.

Tutorial and gameplay at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

rct1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#605 10 months ago

Tonight we play a game that has a... fart multiball. Yeah.

Family Guy pinball tutorial and gameplay live at 8 Eastern! http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

fg1 (resized).jpg

#606 10 months ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Tonight we play a game that has a... fart multiball. Yeah

Ah, one of the prouder moments of my career.......

#607 10 months ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

Ah, one of the prouder moments of my career.......

I hope we can do it justice tonight

3 weeks later
#608 10 months ago

So I just realized I never posted Space Jam, so here it is:

And tonight, we go back and revisit Fathom! We go live with a tutorial and gameplay tonight at 8 Eastern, just like always! http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

fathom1 (resized).jpg

#609 10 months ago

... And tonight, we go back and revisit Fathom! We go live with a tutorial and gameplay tonight at 8 Eastern, just like always! http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Cool!

1 week later
#610 9 months ago

Time for a pinball adventure! Tonight we play the only Indiana Jones pinball machine that matters -- the one Williams made in 1993. And this one features the PINSOUND upgrade!

gnatty Is our returning host and guest!

Tutorial and gameplay live at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

AND be sure to check out Pinball Arcade streaming live right before us at 7 p.m. eastern! They're at http://www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios

#611 9 months ago

Here's IJ. The PinSound was AMAZING!

1 week later
#612 9 months ago

We're kicking off Pinball Weekend 2 tonight with an all-new "Bro, do you even pinball?" live from Community Beer Works! Tutorial and gameplay on Stern Pinball's Transformers live at 8 Eastern.

http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

tf1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#614 9 months ago

Special event! This week's "Bro, do you even pinball?" moves to SUNDAY as we welcome Pinside founders robin and martijn as guests on the show!

The time is still TBD pending their travel schedule but we're planning somewhere in the 2-4 p.m. range. That's Eastern time, naturally.

Follow the channel and turn on notifications if you haven't to be there when we go live: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

pinsidebro (resized).jpg

#615 9 months ago

Cool! Special events call for truly special games - a Mustang Premium/LE (Robin's & Martijn's favorite game) finally!

#616 9 months ago

Wish we had one around, I'd love to feature it on the show. We did Mustang Pro with stevevt at least

#617 8 months ago

Reminder that robin and martijn join us on the stream this afternoon! We'll be playing Big Buck Hunter

#618 8 months ago

Here's the Pinside bros on Bro:

#619 8 months ago

We had a blast!

941D8714-F1C2-4809-A6C6-B2ADB134C61F (resized).jpeg

06FC3C8B-7B8F-4762-AF07-6FC8DD92E48C (resized).jpeg

98D953D1-97E1-4ACD-B704-ADD2122E39C4 (resized).jpeg

#620 8 months ago

Cool video! Cool to actually see the guys who are behind pinside.

#621 8 months ago

Lion(Police)Man! We take it to the mean, animal-filled pinball streets of POLICE FORCE tonight, with a tutorial and gameplay starting at 8 p.m. Eastern.

pf1 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#622 8 months ago

Amazing! Astounding! Startling! Shocking! Tonight we head to the drive-in with a tutorial and gameplay on Creature from the Black Lagoon!

Live at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

cftbl1 (resized).jpg

#624 8 months ago

Special Tueaday morning stream TODAY, as Rudy streams some IRON MAIDEN live from Tilt Pinball Bar!

http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

F67853D1-B304-4FAB-B67F-1C19EC417003 (resized).jpeg

#625 8 months ago

*insert Cryptkeeper laugh*

Frightfully fun! Tonight we DIG into one of the most popular Data East games, Tales from the Crypt. Tutorial and gameplay live at 8 Eastern.

tftc1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#626 7 months ago

Two special event streams to share with you this week!

First, Rudy will be streaming Wizard of Oz live from Tilt Pinball Bar 5/1/18 at 9 a.m. Eastern: https://www.twitch.tv/events/cp2Df1vuQLSjLI7oDIo55A
Second, we'll have a special stream of Houdini on Saturday, 5/5 at 6 p.m. Eastern with our friend lodgingdolphin : https://www.twitch.tv/events/IfimA27UTjajloydXT3ixg

This is in addition to our regularly scheduled streams. Hope you can join us!

houdini (resized).jpg

rudywoz (resized).jpg

#627 7 months ago

We're always ready, never you fear. Come check out BAYWATCH with the brand new giant Color DMD tonight on "Bro, do you even pinball?"

Tutorial, gameplay and red swim suits tonight at 8 eastern. Thanks to lodgingdolphin for hosting us!

bw1 (resized).jpg

#628 7 months ago

Seeing The Hoff in color will be immaculate!

#629 7 months ago

Two special event streams to share with you this week! ...
Second, we'll have a special stream of Houdini on Saturday, 5/5 at 6 p.m. Eastern with our friend lodgingdolphin :

It was great to see some up-to-date quality Houdini gameplay streamed and Tuna's surprise IMDN LE streaming made for a truly outstanding twofer this past weekend! Thanks Buffalo Pinball!

#630 7 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It was great to see some up-to-date quality Houdini gameplay streamed and Tuna's surprise IMDN LE streaming made for a truly outstanding twofer this past weekend! Thanks Buffalo Pinball!

Thanks sir. Between streams of Houdini, Maiden LE, the new Baywatch Color DMD and the latest code on Guardians LE, it was a great week for us on Twitch -- and we topped half a million views on the channel!

twitch-views (resized).jpg

1 week later
#631 7 months ago

Tonight: Iron Maiden gets the "Bro, do you even pinball?" treatment as special guest CHRIS BUCCI (spida1a) returns to take on the crew! Tutorial and gameplay live from GameOn LAN at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

im1 (resized).jpg

#632 7 months ago

Here's Maiden with Bucci! Fun night:

#633 7 months ago

Here's Maiden with Bucci! Fun night: » YouTube video

I was looking forward to this episode, but unfortunately the seemingly non-stop loud follow announcements drowned out the audio and made this video extremely annoying to watch. Sorry, but as Nick himself says in your latest podcast, audio is super important for pinball enjoyment. This is true when watching a stream too.

#634 7 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I was looking forward to this episode, but unfortunately the seemingly non-stop loud follow announcements drowned out the audio and made this video extremely annoying to watch. Sorry, but as Nick himself says in your latest podcast, audio is super important for pinball enjoyment. This is true when watching a stream too.

It was a crazy night and we weren't expecting the massive follow train. I understand the alerts can be annoying and we typically turn them off/mute them when we anticipate a bunch of follows (front page days, etc). Start at 12:30 on the video to avoid the alert madness -- there is still ~2 hours of content there to enjoy.

#635 7 months ago

Thanks - I'll check out the later portion - just couldn't keep viewing it live at the time.

Live and learn. You guys do a great job and I continue to appreciate all the effort you put into your streams and podcasts!

#636 6 months ago

Holiday, darling! Join us for a very special episode of "Bro, do you even pinball?" tonight live from Flying Bison Brewery! Tommy tutorial and gameplay at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

tommy1 (resized).jpg

#637 6 months ago

Hey guys really enjoying the episodes. I thought Nick had some really good points about maiden especially the one around why music tied to modes might not be the best idea. Never thought about that but it's a great point.

I agree with others about the notification sounds but I know the point has been made so all good. Look forward to more content. Great job!

#638 6 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hey guys really enjoying the episodes. I thought Nick had some really good points about maiden especially the one around why music tied to modes might not be the best idea. Never thought about that but it's a great point.
I agree with others about the notification sounds but I know the point has been made so all good. Look forward to more content. Great job!

Notifications have been adjusted for tonight's episode

#639 6 months ago

Here's Maiden with Bucci! Fun night: » YouTube video

Great stream!

I couldn't help but notice the shaker really seems to audibly vibrate the cabinet/glass? I've had several Sterns with shakers... spent hours and hours tracking down annoying rattles on the TWD I owned. Gotta say, that would drive me a little crazy on this game. Did you guys notice while playing?

kevinbuffalo - I need to send you a replacement ball cap.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 9.24.05 AM (resized).png

#640 6 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Great stream!
I couldn't help but notice the shaker really seems to audibly vibrate the cabinet/glass? I've had several Sterns with shakers... spent hours and hours tracking down annoying rattles on the TWD I owned. Gotta say, that would drive me a little crazy on this game. Did you guys notice while playing?

The shaker is pretty strong in the one we played -- not sure which shaker is in there but it felt stronger than a standard Stern one but not quite as crazy as the Pinball Life red tremor insanity. It didn't bother me too much but I can see how it might get annoying in a home environment. Then again I did turn up the shaker in my DI to make it even stronger...

Quoted from 27dnast:

kevinbuffalo - I need to send you a replacement ball cap.

haha - never!

Added 7 months ago: Edit: Coin Taker Red Tremor, not Pinball Life!

#641 6 months ago

The shaker is pretty strong in the one we played -- not sure which shaker is in there but it felt stronger than a standard Stern one but not quite as crazy as the Pinball Life red tremor insanity. It didn't bother me too much but I can see how it might get annoying in a home environment. Then again I did turn up the shaker in my DI to make it even stronger...

haha - never!

I definitely like the tactile response of the shaker. Some machines seem to handle shakers better than others... older stern cabinet designs don't seem to rattle much... but then new head designs definitely lend to being more susceptible.

Agree on the Red Tremor. I purchased one for a Star Trek and had to remove it. It was too much!

#642 6 months ago

The shaker is pretty strong in the one we played -- not sure which shaker is in there but it felt stronger than a standard Stern one but not quite as crazy as the Pinball Life red tremor insanity!

Pinball Life does not sell the Red Tremor Insanity shaker. We sell the shaker that is to spec.

Terry.

#643 6 months ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Pinball Life does not sell the Red Tremor Insanity shaker. We sell the shaker that is to spec.
Terry.

Whoops! Forgot it was CoinTaker that sells those, not you guys. I should know better because I have a PBL shaker in my Ghostbusters. Edited my post above!

1 week later
#644 6 months ago

Newbie question here. I recently played Iron Maiden at tilt bar in Minneapolis. If any of the machines are being played next to it, you can’t hear a thing. Really ruined the game. I saw some guys wearing what i think is no cancelling head phones, does that help?

#645 6 months ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Newbie question here. I recently played Iron Maiden at tilt bar in Minneapolis. If any of the machines are being played next to it, you can’t hear a thing. Really ruined the game. I saw some guys wearing what i think is no cancelling head phones, does that help?

Really depends on your preference in playing. Some players like to go the headphone route, I prefer to go without.

No getting around the ambient sound in an arcade, though. Maybe try to sneak in during a time that has fewer players around?

#646 6 months ago

Thanks kevinbuffalo ! Tilt in Minneapolis has the volume very loud imho. Most times, it’s too low. At home, I try to balance it to make the wife happy. On your routed stuff, do you get to make the volume decision, or do you let the establishment drive it since they have to deal with it daily?

#647 6 months ago

I'm not part of the business that routes games, I'll tag gusphan in here to reply on that...

#648 6 months ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thanks kevinbuffalo ! Tilt in Minneapolis has the volume very loud imho. Most times, it’s too low. At home, I try to balance it to make the wife happy. On your routed stuff, do you get to make the volume decision, or do you let the establishment drive it since they have to deal with it daily?

Hi Chris, when putting games on route, we ask that the owner/manager of the location is present when we set the volume. It's ultimately up to them, but of course we do our best to push that the game is heard as best as possible.

#649 6 months ago

Thanks guys!

1 month later
#650 5 months ago

It's frontpage day! Come hang with us tonight at 8 Eastern as we bring Doctor Who pinball to the frontpage of Twitch as part of the Twitch Doctor Who marathon.

Nick and I will play head-to-head, explain the game's rules, and show off as many gameplay features as possible. The game will feature direct audio into the stream and a new LED Color DMD. Throughout the night we'll be giving away four unlocks of "Doctor Who: Master of Time" for The Pinball Arcade (for Android, iOS or Steam), courtesy of Farsight Studios.

...and This Week in Pinball just dropped some new info about a special guest who will be joining us in chat. Check it out! https://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-are-the-beatles-coming-rumored-feature-in-the-rumored-monster-bash-remake-dwight-sullivan-interview-more/

dwfrontpage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Machine - For Sale
Hacienda Heights, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
7,299 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
$ 66.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 159.00
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 697 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside