Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 297 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200121_000128 (resized).jpg
    20200121_000140 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ivan-drago-where-are-they-now (resized).jpg
    512e206fbb6ad999be376588d40784cdc422f9d8c2fdbbb67b75b3f9a8aaba56 (resized).jpg
    cha-ching.jpg
    RealQuestions (resized).jpg
    20170919_131849[1] (resized).jpg
    IMAG1633 (resized).jpg
    pinballweek_poster_original.pdf (PDF preview)
    There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Scribble:

RazerX won his own tournament... classy.

Lol, by like 40,000 points on GB...clearly a solid victory.
    It's really Dave H's tournament that he eventually handed over to me.

3 weeks later
    #102 6 years ago

Reminder that the next Brixies Monthly is tomorrow night@7:30pm. See you there!

#103 6 years ago

Any new games?

#104 6 years ago

Current lineup is still MM, Aerosmith, GB Prem, GoT Prem and Hobbit. No ETA on when the lineup will change, but it will be coming.

#105 6 years ago

One last bump for anyone interested in coming tonight.

#106 6 years ago

Oooo line up change soon?! Hopefully TDK will make a come back.

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from Scribble:

Oooo line up change soon?! Hopefully TDK will make a come back.

It could come back to your house. Just cleaned it up real nice and it will be FS very soon.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

It could come back to your house. Just cleaned it up real nice and it will be FS very soon.

If it's TDK, maybe Joe will be interested in buying it!

1 month later
    #109 6 years ago

Hey everyone, reminder that tomorrow night is the next Brixies monthly tournament.
    7:30pm start time.
    Hope to see you there!

#110 6 years ago

out of town will not make it

#111 6 years ago

I'm in.

#112 6 years ago

Looking forward to it!

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

out of town will not make it

I'm sure you'll be there in spirit, Joe

#114 6 years ago

Bump for tonight.

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I'm sure you'll be there in spirit, Joe

kind of New York New York arcade.

20170919_131849[1] (resized).jpg20170919_131849[1] (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #116 6 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    Just a heads up that 3rd Tuesday of month is tomorrow, so it's time for our next Brixies monthly Tournament @7:30pm. Hopefully you've slept off your Expo hangovers and we'll see you there!

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Hi Everyone,
    Just a heads up that 3rd Tuesday of month is tomorrow, so it's time for our next Brixies monthly Tournament @7:30pm. Hopefully you've slept off your Expo hangovers and we'll see you there!

#118 6 years ago

I'm out.

#120 6 years ago

FYI, Eric will be running the tourney tonight for me since I'll be at the Cubs game. Good luck dudes!

#121 6 years ago

Ahhhhh, so there will be a spot open in the top four qualifiers then! Excellent! I'm in.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from kms_pinball:

Ahhhhh, so there will be a spot open in the top four qualifiers then! Excellent! I'm in.

lol, I would have been better off going to the tourney as the game was a disaster. So who was top 4 and won it?

#123 6 years ago

1st Chuck, 2nd Me!, 3rd Joe, 4th Scott.

1 month later
    #124 6 years ago

RealQuestions (resized).jpgRealQuestions (resized).jpg

#125 6 years ago

lol, are you a soothsayer?

Reminder, Brixies Monthly is tomorrow night @7:30pm. TNA in, Hobbit out. Current lineup is

TNA
    GoT Prem
    GB Prem
    AS Pro
    SM

And for the record, I really don't care if people choose to play TNA in a group or single player. Except if the finals are on TNA, then it has to be multi-player!

#126 6 years ago

Bump for tonight's tourney. Looking forward to it since I missed last month.

#127 6 years ago

I should be able to make it.

#128 6 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

I should be able to make it.

Excellent!

#129 6 years ago

Thanks RazerX for hosting last night's tournament! Fun as always, good competition and TNA was a blast to play!

#130 6 years ago

I just found this thread. Is the tournament the same day every month or does it change? As I’m typing this it occurred to me that if I go back and read the thread I’ll probably find my answer.

#132 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

I just found this thread. Is the tournament the same day every month or does it change? As I’m typing this it occurred to me that if I go back and read the thread I’ll probably find my answer.

Third Tuesday of the month at 7:30
    Brixie’s
    9526 Ogden Ave.
    Brookfield IL 60513

3 weeks later
    #133 6 years ago

Reminder: Brixies Monthly tomorrow night. Last Brixies tourney of the year!

#134 6 years ago

Already the 3rd Tuesday Dec going fast!!

#135 6 years ago

I'll buy a drink for anyone that shows up in a Santa hat!

#136 6 years ago

tempting

#137 6 years ago

Only a Santa's hat?

#138 6 years ago

Bump for tonight. Who's coming in a Santa hat?

#139 6 years ago

Scribble If you show up in only a Santa hat, I'll buy drinks for you all night (or until the cops show up).

#140 6 years ago

Watching you all on the DeadFlip stream tonight is a blast. Hope I can make it back soon! supercombo did you buy Joe_Blasi a drink?

#141 6 years ago

Good times last night for sure. It was a bit nutty with 27 peeps last night but fun.
    Congrats to Jack Danger for winning it all.
    Special thanks to Scribble for working the video stream of the finals.

#142 6 years ago

hipsmart I did! I believe it was a 3 Floyd's Gumballhead. And I think Scribble also bought him one before I got there, good guy that he is! Very fun night last night - awesome to have a great crowd playing some great games.

#143 6 years ago

Ahhhh shit JD was at brixies and yall let him WIN? Come onnnnnnn....

3 weeks later
    #144 6 years ago

Next Tuesday, 1/16/2018, starting at 7:30pm will be our next event. This event will be the same tournament style as previous years. Play each of the five games once and the top 4 players will play a single final game. I will be running the monthly events in 2018 and I hope to change up the format in the coming months. If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to post here or send me a PM on Pinside or Facebook. Some ideas I've been tossing around are 4-player random/swiss group 2/3 strike knockout and pin-golf (points or objectives... or both!).

With the 2018 v5.4 IFPA rules there will be a $1 per player fee going to IFPA. I'm sure you all know about this, if not you can read about it here - https://www.ifpapinball.com/2018-19-state-championship-series-endorsement-fee-and-prize-pool-adjustment-2/ . If you want your results to be included in the submitted results to IFPA you will need to pay an extra dollar on top of the 5$ entry fee. You must pay this dollar at the time of entry to the tournament. You are not required to pay the IFPA dollar to win money from the finals.

Current lineup is Star Wars Pro, Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Premium, Game of Thrones Premium and Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#145 6 years ago

well for stuff like 4-player random/swiss group 2/3 strike knockout need to set a hard start / last signup time vs the start at X time and people can still get it some time after that that is in place now.

#146 6 years ago

Bump, Tournament is tonight!

#147 6 years ago

I can't wait for it HA HA HA

#148 6 years ago

Tourney tonight bump!

#149 6 years ago

No live stream tonight?

#150 6 years ago

So is this like, open to any one? Can I just show up and play? Ive never played in a tourny before, but I can come with the cashola and the will.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brixies-monthly-pinball-tournament/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.