(Topic ID: 141215)

BriteButtons Upgraded - Now Available

By calico1997

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stern_kit_small.jpg
    color_choice_NO_BL.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    10_frames_4_sec_GM_20150418_144207.gif
    #1 8 years ago

Good news - now all new BriteButtons(tm) Flipper Button LED kits come with a digital in-wire controller. The flipper buttons now have memory settings to flash, blink, pulse, or set intensity. And...if you previously purchased these LED Button kits for Stern Pinball machines, there's a plug-in upgrade that's available for minimal cost. Thanks to all our great customers for your business. We're very pleased that this popular mod is now improved with more customized features!

More info...

http://www.britemods.com/

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3389

Thanks!

- BriteMods
    10 frames 4 sec GM_20150418_144207.gif10 frames 4 sec GM_20150418_144207.gifIMG_1947.JPGIMG_1947.JPGcolor choice NO BL.jpgcolor choice NO BL.jpgstern kit small.jpgstern kit small.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Interested in these for my RCT. Anyone using these who can recommend? I assume they are plug and play(ish) on a year 2002 stern?

#3 8 years ago

Yes, they plug in to the 12VDC power at the coin door on Stern Whitestar, SAM, and now SPIKE systems.

#4 8 years ago

Cool thanks! I'll pick some up.

#5 8 years ago

Just received and installed in my TSPP. I love them! All my other games have lighted flipper buttons, which I have made myself. Never really like the idea of paying for something which I could easily create myself, often for a lower cost. But in this case I decided to give it a try. For 30 bucks it's quite a bargain. The lights come with several modes flash, flicker, strobe, pulse, solid, and maybe one other. You can really set a mood for your lighted flipper buttons, to match your game or even the tone of your game room. Install was a snap and it plugged in to my 12 volt accessory plug with no problem. I forgot that I had the TV mod installed so I had to find a splitter, fortunately I had a couple of extra splitters on hand. I'll definitely purchase again for my next pin if for no other reason than the sheer variety of lighting options these offer. Well done!

#6 8 years ago

I got mine installed yesterday. Love them! Wish I had gone blue or yellow vs red, but that's my fault for ordering before looking at my side art

Super simple plug and play install and everyone loves them. Highly recommended!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/britebuttons-upgraded-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.