7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Now that I've been into the hobby going on 4 years-ish, I've started to feel more like I can identify the games I really miss that I've had, what games I'll like, what games just don't do it for me.

While my current collection is fine and touches on some great games, a few could go without any regrets and a few I would like to see return, though I probably won't find the games even for prices I sold them for even in the last year.

Currently, Flash Gordon, Paragon, and Nine Ball are the most likely keepers, though Nine Ball would probably be let go before Paragon or Flash Gordon if $$ or space was an absolute issue. I love WOZ but I could also see something like Circus Voltaire or Ghost Busters in its place along with something like Fireball II or Embryon.

Games I miss enough to bring back: Bad Cats (was really the one that started the craze), Funhouse ( I miss Rudy), Doctor Who, and TSPP. I occasionally miss Mata Hari and BOP as well and would have them back but not sure how long they'd last. I would have Gottlieb Soccer back as well.

Thoughts on games that would make a second round?

#2 7 years ago

Basically every Gottlieb I've ever owned I'd gladly take back. They were let go for good reasons, but I miss them most. In particular, King Pin and Jungle Queen. For more modern games, Black Knight I'd welcome back.

#3 7 years ago

I gladly bought another Wipe Out recently after selling first one a few years back. I would enjoy having Starship Troopers again, even for a little while.

3 months later
    #4 6 years ago

Just added JQ back to the lineup. Cool!!

#5 6 years ago

Second chance usually turns out to be the last chance when you come to realize why you got rid of it the first time.

#6 6 years ago

Family Guy, id love to give it another run through the lineup.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bring-em-back-games-for-a-second-chance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.