Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

03-8651-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    image-42.jpg
    image-551.jpg
    image.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 7 30 45 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 7 15 53 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 7 15 32 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 7 15 16 PM.jpg
    image.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 9 59 47 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 9 59 40 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 9 48 52 AM.jpg
    Photo Feb 28, 7 57 33 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 28, 7 57 12 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 08, 9 32 39 AM.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    image-551.jpgimage-551.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-42.jpgimage-42.jpg
    #52 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I just installed 3 in bop, one of them will not react to flash, is there a fix to this?
    I guess I can't say it won't react completely, it reacts about every 20 times or so

Hi Chosen_S,

I'm going to put a new one in the mail to you as repalcement. I sent you a PM asking for your address. Sorry for the problem.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from calico1997:

Hi Chosen_S,
    I'm going to put a new one in the mail to you as repalcement. I sent you a PM asking for your address. Sorry for the problem.

Word, no big deal, if there's a way to repair it, I'm willing to try... Pinball life is taking care of it, you make a great product, we will let them handle warranty

I give Dan props on building these, they are really great, very well thought out, very sturdy.

Really glad they light up the playfield so well!

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

How do they look otherwise? I have a BOP and was curious.

They look fine. I installed them a week or so ago too. The reds, 2 worked perfectly, one was over sensitive and would flash just from the speakers or bumping the cab. That one was exchanged and they are great. I generally despise things like these but that corner is so dark I think it helps a lot.

#55 9 years ago

Good to know, thanks.

#56 9 years ago

I was able to play mine tonight now that my game is all back together. I like them very much. I did end up reaching in with a screwdriver carefully and hitting the button so that the middle ring is always on. They do buzz a little when the center is lit but, you can only hear it when the glass is off. I thought that when it was on "with Action flashing center on mode" that the center did not light up much comported to when it was always on. Almost as if it it needed a longer hit to get it to BRIGHTEN up. In any event I like them better with both rings on when the game is on attract mode and then when their is action during play. Amazing effect and great look.

IMG_0389.jpgIMG_0389.jpg
    4 months later
    #57 8 years ago

Anyone use these in machines that have ghosting pops?

1 year later
    #58 7 years ago

Curious if these would work in older EM games? Would they fit in older pop bumpers?

4 months later
    #59 6 years ago

Unfortunately I don't think they would in most cases.

1 year later
    #60 5 years ago

Has anyone tried trimming down one of these? I have an Addams Family which has a small cutout on the clear pop bumper, so that the ball clears it when going up the ramp (I didn't think balls hit that high up?)

It looks like I would only need to trim a bit out of the edge, but I'm guessing it's not as simple as that...

03-8651-13 (resized).jpg03-8651-13 (resized).jpg

I really want to use these in my Addams to go with my TZ that already has them fitted.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from Durzel:

Has anyone tried trimming down one of these? I have an Addams Family which has a small cutout on the clear pop bumper, so that the ball clears it when going up the ramp (I didn't think balls hit that high up?)
    It looks like I would only need to trim a bit out of the edge, but I'm guessing it's not as simple as that...
    [quoted image]
    I really want to use these in my Addams to go with my TZ that already has them fitted.

These are available somewhere without modifying them, just need to search a bit

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

These are available somewhere without modifying them, just need to search a bit

You mean BriteCaps or some other product? I wasn't able to find any info when I looked before..

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brilliant-new-pop-bumper-leds-w-flashing-centers/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.