• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by A12742
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220309-093117_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hey friends.

First off, I appreciate anyone's help with this question.

I have a power board bridge rectifier that I need to replace on my Pinball Magic. The original part number is MB354W. This BR is now obsolete. I called Mouser and they said 833- MB1505W-BP could match up, but they weren't sure. Guy I spoke to said I'd need to check the data sheets of both. Sigh

Anyway, I did some research and came across possible replacements as seen in the attached photo.

My 1st question is - I have a KBPC3510W rectifier on hand. Idk if there is a difference between the KBPC or the MB lettering or if theyre just the manufacturers of them. Anyway, Is that actually the same thing as the MB3510 as seen in the attached pic, is it completely different and can I use the one I have?

My 2nd question is - If I can't use the KBPC3510W I have or if the MB3510W in the picture isn't the correct one to use, does anyone know the exact replacement BR I need to replace the bad one?

Thanks all for your help and I hope the answer to this question will help others down the road.

Screenshot_20220309-093117_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220309-093117_Chrome (resized).jpg
#7 2 years ago

Wow! Thank God for the great help and info from all the great people on Pinside.

Thank you guys for the help and great explanations of everything. I'm going to order a few different types from that site with the great prices. Hopefully the shipping isn't too bad. If it is, I'll roll over to GPE and place an order with them.

Thanks again my friends. I appreciate you all.

Edit - Just wanted to let anyone who may visit this thread in the future know that I replaced the BR with the 3510 and my Pinball Magic has been running perfectly since.

TY again to everyone who responded and helped me with this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

8,100 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bridge-rectifier-help?tu=Pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.