Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C4F399AB-3BC3-413F-A0B4-B2EE2E092BE5 (resized).jpeg
FC271D73-C043-4922-8357-3B1BB5E43F5C (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
73481A63-422F-49CD-8939-080CCADFB184 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Just picked up a BoP and trying to get it all going again. The under Playfield kicker has something in the scoop that might be the kicker itself. My machine still has the head guard on so it is going to be difficult to get to. Does this look like the cylinder from the solenoid broke off or something else? I do know the last test I ran it was still firing.

73481A63-422F-49CD-8939-080CCADFB184 (resized).jpeg
#2 2 years ago

Here is the mystery object that was blocking my small wheel kicker. Anyone know what it is?

image (resized).jpg
#3 2 years ago

Some LED pics Looks less harsh in person!

C4F399AB-3BC3-413F-A0B4-B2EE2E092BE5 (resized).jpegFC271D73-C043-4922-8357-3B1BB5E43F5C (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#4 10 months ago

Just found this forum post because I was looking for the exact same answer! I'm assuming you've figured this out by now but in case you haven't... This is a piece of the insert that goes into the plunger for the under playfield kicker/loop. You can purchase just the insert and try to get it back into the existing plunger but I doubt you get that to work. Check out part number A-17767 which is the entire plunger and insert assembly.

Thanks!

DLO

#5 10 months ago
Quoted from FalconPhronesis:

Just found this forum post because I was looking for the exact same answer! I'm assuming you've figured this out by now but in case you haven't... This is a piece of the insert that goes into the plunger for the under playfield kicker/loop. You can purchase just the insert and try to get it back into the existing plunger but I doubt you get that to work. Check out part number A-17767 which is the entire plunger and insert assembly.
Thanks!
DLO

Yeah it was figured out lol I’ve learned a lot since that happened!

#6 10 months ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Yeah it was figured out lol I’ve learned a lot since that happened!

Very nice! Just got done with my restore on this table and hilarious I had the same problem. Found that same piece you pictured laying on the floor after everything went back together and knew it was something pinball related... A couple of weeks into playing and I realized what it was when the scoop wouldn't kick back to the playfield

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from FalconPhronesis:

Very nice! Just got done with my restore on this table and hilarious I had the same problem. Found that same piece you pictured laying on the floor after everything went back together and knew it was something pinball related... A couple of weeks into playing and I realized what it was when the scoop wouldn't kick back to the playfield

I ended up supergluing mine back into the plunger and 1 year later it’s still doing flawless lol

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside