Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by adamw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

When playing Bride of Pinbot, when shooting the ball up the Shuttle ramp, sometimes it goes to the Mini Pinbot playfield, sometimes it goes into the Face. I have not figured out why/when a shot will go to which area. Do I have control over it? Do I have to do something first to make it go to one area vs the other?

#2 2 years ago

You have the game ? Look at it. Does a diverter throw it one way or another ?

Or is that the way the ball bounces ?

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago

There is a gate at the entrance to pinbot.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have the game ? Look at it. Does a diverter throw it one way or another ?
Or is that the way the ball bounces ?
LTG : )

There is a gate at the entrance to the Mini-Pinbot playfield that will close to keep the ball from going in there, but I haven't figured out what causes it to close.

Quoted from Cheddar:

There is a gate at the entrance to pinbot.

I know, but I haven't figured out what causes it to close.

#5 2 years ago

There is 1 lone controlled light to the top-right of the helmet. When this is lit, shots go past her head and into the mini playfield. At the beginning of a game, this light is on, so the first shot up the ramp goes to the mini pf (unless you just barely get it up the ramp and happen to drop it in to the mouth, not common but can happen). After you get to the mini pf, that light goes out and the next shot up the ramp goes into her mouth, then she rotates to the "eyes" face. First shot after this goes to the mini pf, then subsequent shots go into the eyes.

Just watch that light and it will make sense.

#6 2 years ago

If you're not asking about a technical issue, the ball goes into the face area once you achieve a specific points threshold within the same ball session. I believe the first threshold is 250K points. Just played this one for the first time last weekend, it's pretty fun (though the machine I played had an area where the ball would consistently become stuck once I reached the third iteration of the face).

1 week later
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

There is 1 lone controlled light to the top-right of the helmet. When this is lit, shots go past her head and into the mini playfield. At the beginning of a game, this light is on, so the first shot up the ramp goes to the mini pf (unless you just barely get it up the ramp and happen to drop it in to the mouth, not common but can happen). After you get to the mini pf, that light goes out and the next shot up the ramp goes into her mouth, then she rotates to the "eyes" face. First shot after this goes to the mini pf, then subsequent shots go into the eyes.
Just watch that light and it will make sense.

I never noticed that light before! So, you're certainly correct that if it is lit, the ball will go into the mini-pf (if it has the speed to get that far). However, it does not turn off after only one entry. I think it may have to do with how the ball exits the mini-pf. Seems if it drops into the hole, the light stays on. I haven't been able to confirm for sure yet, but it seems if it goes down one or both of the ramps, the light turns off.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 27.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-shuttle-ramp-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.