Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200105_155523 (resized).jpg
20200229_101659 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

I recently grabbed a BoP from a buddy and wanted to order up some new Titans for it. The ring list in the manual seems way off and the kits on Titan's site seem to have almost double the rings mentioned in the manual. Does anyone have an accurate list? I asked in the BoP club, but have not gotten a reply and my googling has failed me.

#2 4 years ago

No guarantee on accuracy (I don't remember), but here's the packing slip that was with a kit I got from Marco a while back.

20200229_101659 (resized).jpg20200229_101659 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

No guarantee on accuracy (I don't remember), but here's the packing slip that was with a kit I got from Marco a while back.[quoted image]

Thanks! That's a good start.

#4 4 years ago

Do not trust titans data base. I just ordered a verified BOP one from them and it was wrong.

#5 4 years ago

Also a lot of times titans need to be a size bigger to get natural feel and slingshot switch actions I have found.

I saw your other post but couldn't answer as I just a have a big box of titans and fit as I go during a restore.
I find most of the database not quite right but close.

Also on the mini play field I found titans too thick and strong for the plastic mini posts and going bigger looked weird and affected the ball travel so part of my modding process was individual post rubbers...works really well.
20200105_155523 (resized).jpg20200105_155523 (resized).jpg

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Do not trust titans data base. I just ordered a verified BOP one from them and it was wrong.

Do you know what is incorrect? I did my own machine and this was what I came up with.

#7 4 years ago

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate it. I compared the sheet from Marco to the manual and that looks pretty spot on. You can see where they penciled in additional rings.

Excellent point about the Titans being a little snug and maybe not being the best up top.

#8 4 years ago

I ordered a kit from Marco and it had some incorrect ring sizes...I was given some 1" when I needed 1 and 1/4" for pinbot upper playfield. Almost every kit I buy seems to be wrong to some extent. I have so many left over rings from incorrect kits that I usually have whatever I need to replace the wrong size rubbers. Not just Marco...PBR too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-ring-kit-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.