Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BadBrad97
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0429.JPG
    DSCN0426.JPG
    DSCN0430.JPG
    DSCN0424.JPG
    DSCN0425.JPG
    BOP.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Any advice on who I can talk to about doing some custom stuff for this game?

First, I'd love to get some new decals printed. I want to keep the bride as she is, but with a different background color, probably black.

Next, I'll go to either Alex (Pinchroma) or Matt (Back Alley) to get a chrome-like finish on the game's armor.

Finally, I'd like to put in a chrome-like apron as a replacement. I suppose maybe this is the same Alex or Matt answer as above to match, but I'd love to know any feedback on sourcing custom elements for this game.

I want to do something cool, but I don't need the world's first $8K BoP either.

Thanks,

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Any advice on who I can talk to about doing some custom stuff for this game?
    First, I'd love to get some new decals printed. I want to keep the bride as she is, but with a different background color, probably black.
    Next, I'll go to either Alex (Pinchroma) or Matt (Back Alley) to get a chrome-like finish on the game's armor.
    Finally, I'd like to put in a chrome-like apron as a replacement. I suppose maybe this is the same Alex or Matt answer as above to match, but I'd love to know any feedback on sourcing custom elements for this game.
    I want to do something cool, but I don't need the world's first $8K BoP either.
    Thanks,

I did a custom 3 stage fade for Greg Davis on his bop. Came out amazing. Let me see if I can find the link.

#3 10 years ago

Here it is. Custom color matched purple and silver leg fade.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinchromas-gorgeous-wedding-dress-for-my-bride

#4 10 years ago

Does anyone know where I would start to get someone to do custom decals (same Bride artwork with a different background color)? This would be similar to what GAP did with the B&W Twilight Zone.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

I did a custom 3 stage fade for Greg Davis on his bop.

I love a ton of your stuff, some of your colors are sick! However, the fade is not my thing. The matched purple is cool, but I'm actually hoping to do custom decals without the purple in them. I'd like the look of chrome, but I have a chrome game already and I don't need another fingerprint magnet. How chrome-y could you get powder? What else might look cool with the robot theme?

#5 10 years ago

Chrome powder isn't great. It never looks like chrome. Your best bet is silver gloss. If you look at the coin door or the bottom of the legs thats the silver.

I could do superchrome with a clear on it but i can tell you it's not chrome

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/USS-4482/

2 months later
    #6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Does anyone know where I would start to get someone to do custom decals (same Bride artwork with a different background color)? ?

Did you get an answer to this?

You want something like this?
    BOP.JPGBOP.JPG

#7 10 years ago

Are you looking for one of a kind mods or mods in general for BoP? I have a few different mods that I can post links where they were bought if you are interested.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideMike:

Are you looking for one of a kind mods or mods in general for BoP? I have a few different mods that I can post links where they were bought if you are interested.

Just in general. Links would be cool. I'm not looking to junk up the playfield like TZ, but a few cool things might be nice. I never see much stuff for this game.

#9 10 years ago

You could always go with a kit: http://www.dutchpinball.com/project-bride

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from BadBrad97:

BOP.JPG 185 KB

Super cool!

#11 10 years ago

Bride of Pinbot Topper $200 USD
    ebay.com link: THE MACHINE BRIDE ON PINBOT JACK BOT AND PIN BOT TOPPER

Rocket Ship $85 USD
    ebay.com link: Bride Of Pinbot Pinball BOP Shuttle Mod
    My favorite mod! The rocket actually lights up like its taking off when the ball goes up the ramp

Purple under body kit $35 USD
    ebay.com link: Bride Of Pinbot Pinball Cabinet light mod Pinky Purple

Red Ramp LED kit for the ramp where the rocket is
    Unk sorry I forgot where I got this from

These two arent really "mods" but you might like the idea
    Replace pop bumper with purple caps from MM TOTAN

Lamp covers .65 each from Action Pinball
    http://www.actionpinball.com/lighting.htm

DSCN0430.JPGDSCN0430.JPG
    DSCN0424.JPGDSCN0424.JPG
    DSCN0425.JPGDSCN0425.JPG
    DSCN0426.JPGDSCN0426.JPG
    DSCN0429.JPGDSCN0429.JPG

#12 10 years ago

I'm getting the kit. Can't wait.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from BadBrad97:

BOP.JPG 185 KB

I want. You selling

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I want. You selling

Not selling. If you ask around you can find them.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm getting the kit. Can't wait.

Me too!!!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideMike:

These two arent really "mods" but you might like the idea
    Replace pop bumper with purple caps from MM TOTAN

I am going to be doing this on my restore I am in the middle of. I like the darker caps on yours. (The ones I was going to get from Marco were more transparent.) Since I am going with the black cabinet decals, I want to add as much purple back to it. I already have the purple under cabinet lighting.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-restore-customization and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.