Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BoP
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Anyone know if these are still being done?

No updates on this site for quite a while: http://www.parts4pinballs.com/product_info.php?products_id=5084

Hopefully this finds some legs again and gets made.

#2 10 years ago

I hope it is on someones radar at least. These are often in poor shape. I know I could use one.

Chris

#3 10 years ago

I've been checking that site for about a year and it hasn't been updated. Sure need one of these to go with the Dutch BOP 2.0.

#4 10 years ago

Would love one too. I got a pretty nice machine just the playfield is a little banged up.

#5 10 years ago

Rick at Planetary Pinball chimed in on my BOP Overlay thread and said repo's were in the works. We've asked for updates several times and nothing has come back so not sure if that means they wont happen or if he's to busy with the MMR threads.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Rick at Planetary Pinball chimed in on my BOP Overlay thread and said repo's were in the works. We've asked for updates several times and nothing has come back so not sure if that means they wont happen or if he's to busy with the MMR threads.

Yeah, saw that. I am not looking forward to a PF swap but I think my BOP is a keeper so I have time to wait.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Yeah, saw that. I am not looking forward to a PF swap but I think my BOP is a keeper so I have time to wait.

At least there being talked about I guess. Mine's a keeper also, apart from the playfield and a few of the plastics my machine is really nice.

#8 10 years ago

PLUS 10 on BOP playfields or overlays. At this point I don't care

#9 10 years ago

About to strip my cab to re-decal. Would love to have repro playfield and plastics to make the inside look as nice as the outside. :/

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

About to strip my cab to re-decal. Would love to have repro playfield and plastics to make the inside look as nice as the outside. :/

My cabs looks sensational with the Next Gen decals applied but like you the playfield and plastics could be better. I just came across these replacement clear plastics also. http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/13927
Not sure if there available else where also but I had some other parts ready to ship already and added these to. I'm just looking forward to replacing the large yellow plastic which sits over the helmet with a nice clear one.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from BoP:

My cabs looks sensational with the Next Gen decals applied but like you the playfield and plastics could be better. I just came across these replacement clear plastics also. http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/13927
Not sure if there available else where also but I had some other parts ready to ship already and added these to. I'm just looking forward to replacing the large yellow plastic which sits over the helmet with a nice clear one.

Wow, nice find. I ordered these as well since I haven't seen them anywhere and mine are so gross and yellow.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from BoP:

Nice find.

#13 10 years ago

I'd like to change mine as well, but i have a Diamond Plate original with the Yellow Billion Heart. It's too unique to change. Other than some insert decal separation, it's pretty nice. I'd still probably buy one though.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Wow, nice find. I ordered these as well since I haven't seen them anywhere and mine are so gross and yellow.

It was really luck more than anything, I haven't brought anything from Best of Pinball for a while but they often have items you can't find elsewhere. I was actually just checking my cart out and the "new products" window on the side of the page caught my eye. They'd only been listed from the day before so I'm glad I looked when I did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 9.95
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.99
$ 9.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.