• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP_plastic_copy.jpg
plastic.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Does anyone have a template for the small clear plastic that attaches to the top of the Heart Beat (center) ramp? My plastic is missing and I would like to make one, so need a drawing so I can get the right fit. If you have the plastic and would be willing to remove it, trace it and send it to me via email, I would be very appreciative. Please send template to ddlehmann (at) frontiernet (dot) net.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

#2 11 years ago

Between the face and ramp? #2?plastic.jpgplastic.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Yes, the #2 plastic in the picture is the one I need or need a template of. I believe the part number may be 50002-1 sp.

Dave

#4 11 years ago

I will trade you that template for a sapranos slingshot template

#5 11 years ago

I'll make you one tonight if someone doesn't get one by then.

#6 11 years ago

Here you go. Posting here vs e-mailing so other have it if needed. I took a picture of the actual plastic on mine and added a grid for scale. Each line equals 1 inch. Total plastic should be 5 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall. It should scale to that allready but added that just in case.

BOP_plastic_copy.jpgBOP_plastic_copy.jpg

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll make you one tonight if someone doesn't get one by then.

you guys are AWESOME very cool of you to help

#8 11 years ago

Thanks so much for providing. Karma points for you. Let me know if/how I can repay the favor.

Now I have a small project for today and I have completed it. The plastic fits perfect and the holes lines up "exactly" with the holes drilled in the ramp.

Dave

#9 11 years ago

You guys are off the hook smart ... That is free king awesome

#10 11 years ago

Honestly, I play with #2 off the machine. I find the ball almost never flys off the ramp. I also play with the cover off the back of the main ramp. I think some of the plastic covers clutter up the playfield too much in some cases. This being one

#11 11 years ago

Mine is missing , the ball flys off often. This template is awesome ! Thanks so much !

#13 11 years ago

Interesting. Out of the couple of thousand games I've played on mine I've never once had a ball come off the face. I wonder if something is wrong with you BOP face if it's coming off often.

All - If their are any other plastics on BOP that you all need a template on let me know. I removed them all as I've never needed them and it looks cleaner (to me) without them on there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-plastic-template and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.