Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bssbllr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

So I just rebuilt both of my flippers on bride of pinbot and all was working well for a day. Today during gameplay the left flipper decided to quit working. In test mode, the switch for the flipper is not registering. I had the coil hanging by the wires when replacing so I’m thinking maybe a solder joint went bad on either the leaf switch on top just wanted to check here for input or way to start troubleshooting

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

So I just rebuilt both of my flippers on bride of pinbot and all was working well for a day. Today during gameplay the left flipper decided to quit working. In test mode, the switch for the flipper is not registering. I had the coil hanging by the wires when replacing so I’m thinking maybe a solder joint went bad on either the leaf switch on top just wanted to check here for input or way to start troubleshooting

Most likely a wire came loose. Should be an easy fix. Time to fire up the soldering iron.

#3 4 years ago

Update: was just a blown fuse.

#4 4 years ago

Just blew again. Any idea what could be causing this all the sudden? I didn’t swap the coils out.

#5 4 years ago

Check to make sure EOS switch is in right position you can check against other flipper.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Check to make sure EOS switch is in right position you can check against other flipper.

I didn’t adjust those either, just replaced mechanical parts.

#7 4 years ago

Can you tell us what number fuse is blowing.

#8 4 years ago

Looks like it’s probably f101 2.5a,s.b.

#9 4 years ago

Guy realized after he did a rebuild the lug now was holding eos switch to long causing fuse to blow. Everything that pops up seems to point towards the switch but I’m sure you have checked it thoroughly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-f101-fuseflippers

#10 4 years ago

Yeah fuse is F101

#11 4 years ago

It might be the eos switch. Now that I think about it, I’m not 100% it was being opened after putting new parts in. I’m going to have to check it

#12 4 years ago

Well after looking at it. It looks like I put the new plungers on backwards. Guess it’s just a coincidence the right one didn’t blow. There was no Eos switch being contacted. Issue should be corrected now.

#13 4 years ago

Hopefully so and enjoy the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.99
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-left-flipper-stopped-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.