(Topic ID: 84098)

Bride of Pinbot keeps restarting

By GNSRFASTER

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnsrfaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Again I am new to the hobby so please forgive the newbie question. My newly acquired BOP just started rebooting itself and I don't know where to start. It may stay on for 5 seconds and then restart. About 5 times later it finally dies with a few lights left on on the head piece. Thanks for any input guys.

#4 10 years ago

No and no manual. Maybe I should call firebird on this one.

#7 10 years ago

Ok I'll give it a try. And yes I am in AZ. I can't get it to stay off now it just keeps rebooting. Sometimes it will stay on for a few minutes and others every 10 seconds.

#8 10 years ago

I am going to try switching the driver board with my T2 machine which apparently has the exact same power supply board. Can someone tell me which one it is?

#10 10 years ago

Nevermind I may just sell all of them. That's two people that I know lied to me and I am stuck with two boat anchors lol. People suck in every hobby I guess. Thanks for your help guys .

#15 10 years ago

lol I wasn't saying anyone here lied to me. You guys have been a great help. I have four pins and can do the basics on them. I think this machine had the issue when I got it. There were signs it was there. I have several arcade machines as well and the people that mask crap and lie just disgust me. Long story that I don't care to go in to. I will let it sit here for a while until I get sick of looking at it and dive in lol. As far as the FH and WPC I worded that question wrong sorry. I was told they both had the same driver board and that switching them would possibly define the problem. Miknan you didn't insult me at all. You made some good points. I am knew to the hobby and probably dove in too fast

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

You can certainly swap driver boards between BOP and T2. They are both WPC games as RCA1 mentioned.

Is the driver board the one with the batteries?

#19 10 years ago

Wow that's a huge board! Any hazards to watch out for (IE SHOCK ! ) lol

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Yeah. Don't change it with the power on.

lol Ok I am back in the game. Will change it tonight or tomorrow. It was doing some odd things last night. The power lights on that board remained dimly lit for about a minute.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.99
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gnsrfaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-keeps-restarting?tu=gnsrfaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.