New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 114643)

Bride of Pinbot help please

By jrkitty

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jrkitty
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5184.JPG
IMG_20130713_123340_513.jpg

#1 5 years ago

could someone please share or send me a close up photo of connectors J115 and J120 on the driver board. Mine was burned very badly and fell apart when removed. I have installed new male pin connectors on my board, and I will install new female connectors as well. I am not sure of which wire goes to which pin on each, so I need a photo for reference please.

this game does not have the easy wire/pin guide that many games have, and I am confused by the way it is shown in my manual and schematic, so I just want to see a photo to make sure I get it right.

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Not sure if this will help as I do not yet own a bop but try this tread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/burned-j115-gi-connector-replacement-on-wpc-bop?tu=chet

#3 5 years ago

This is the best I have of J115
IMG_20130713_123340_513.jpg

#4 5 years ago

thanks so much Brad, that will do it for J115, and thanks buttsy for a link to the other thread but J120 does not look right on the other thread as it does not match the portion shown in Brads photo.

so if anyone can post a good photo of J120 it would help clear up my confusion. Thanks

#5 5 years ago

This what you are looking for?

Do you need a pic without the wires installed? I've got my game torn apart for a restore so could take a pic of that as well if needed. This is just one of my reference pics I took when taking things apart. I could get a pick of the harness by itself it this doesn't help too.

IMG_5184.JPG

#6 5 years ago

That is perfect 85vett. Thanks so much for your help and also badbrad and buttsy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside